What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    The photographer of the USO tour where Al Franken was snapped groping a sleeping woman was none other than Franken’s own brother, according to a report.

Despite this, Owen Franken claims he did not take the now-infamous photo of his famous kin appearing to place his hands on model and radio host Leeann Tweeden’s 🤬 — but still defended his sibling, telling the AP that his brother isn’t actually touching her in the shot.

“For him to be accused of something like that is unbelievable. It’s not my brother, and it’s not how we were raised,” he told AP reporter Kyle Potter.

The USO couldn’t confirm or deny whether Owen was behind the camera for that particular photo — which Tweeden says came two weeks after Al forcibly kissed her under the pretext of rehearsing for the show.

where's the photo?

All over the internet.

Franken been one of my comedy writing heroes since before I even hit puberty. He's a good politician too. One of the better ones; but the proof is out there.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like i said in the Franken thread... Hes clearly not groping her

The faux outrage is real
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a 🤬 . I thought Franken may as well had run in ‘22. Ah well... get him the 🤬 outta there too
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the wake of new reports about former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. having inappropriate contact with women and children, as well as a resurgence of videos and images of his conduct, Nicole Perlroth of The New York Times is calling on Twitter to “handle,” or censor, the content.

Perlroth, a cyber security reporter, tweeted the plea to her nearly 24,000 followers on Tuesday — to a less-than-warm reception. The tweet was retweeted only 16 times, while it received nearly 700 comments — most of which condemned her desire for censorship.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/nyt-reporter-calls-twitter-censor-images-biden-inappropriately-touching-women-children/
  • Broddie
    edited November 2017
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    In the wake of new reports about former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. having inappropriate contact with women and children, as well as a resurgence of videos and images of his conduct, Nicole Perlroth of The New York Times is calling on Twitter to “handle,” or censor, the content.

Perlroth, a cyber security reporter, tweeted the plea to her nearly 24,000 followers on Tuesday — to a less-than-warm reception. The tweet was retweeted only 16 times, while it received nearly 700 comments — most of which condemned her desire for censorship.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/nyt-reporter-calls-twitter-censor-images-biden-inappropriately-touching-women-children/

Yes! Been waiting for years for this. A lot of those videos are sad as 🤬 to see. He really comes across as creepy old white guy.

ETA: Never forget!

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    TheGOAT wrote: »

The faux outrage is real

🤬 crazy cuz he did the right thing said sorry and didn't deny it cuz the picture there but said he didn't remember she clearly has a big ass vest it was just a bad joke but makes me think in the interview she had al asked to practice the kiss she said" after few trys i said ok al just to get it over with" smh and they toured for the troops so they had to have some kinda relationship
  • Broddie
    edited November 2017
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I'm telling you, the only way dudes are gonna survive this era is to just start curving the 🤬 out of females, especially in the workplace. Nothing but handshakes and professional talk. ZERO else. Because damn near EVERYTHING is seen as 'harassment' now.

That's how I'm treating this 🤬 from here on out. Only family gets hugs. Every other female - in and out of work - getting the 3-foot bubble like Mr. Bean:

9y2co9qy696q.gif

You won't get me.

I've been doing that for years. 0 headaches. Too many immature opportunists in this world.
  • mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Deez hoes lying
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's crazy is she agreed to kiss him and didn't specify the kiss, as soon as he got the green light he kissed her and tongued her and she was disgusted.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to Cam'ron, Dame Dash smacked Harvey Weinstein for disrespecting women

That's Harlem
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    What's crazy is she agreed to kiss him and didn't specify the kiss, as soon as he got the green light he kissed her and tongued her and she was disgusted.

and no media gonna question her what does the kiss and grabbing got to do with each other i mean she did have a vest and the kiss was for the show
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

The faux outrage is real

You take a picture like that with a coworker whole they're sleep and see how happy they are with it
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

The faux outrage is real

You take a picture like that with a coworker whole they're sleep and see how happy they are with it

I said it was inappropriate

But its in no way a "🤬 "
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

The faux outrage is real

But its in no way a "🤬 "

So if its inappropriate why call it faux outrage?
  • TheGOAT

The faux outrage is real

But its in no way a "🤬 "

So if its inappropriate why call it faux outrage?

Because she... Social media... & U keep saying he was groping her when he wasnt even touching her in the picture.

The picture was immature and in bad taste... But IN NO WAY A 🤬

END OF STORY
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The NFL is investigating an allegation that Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston groped a female Uber driver in March 2016.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy confirmed to ESPN's Jeff Darlington that the "allegation was shared with the NFL and we have reached out to Uber to request any information they may have."

The league's investigation was first reported Friday by BuzzFeed News, which viewed a letter it said was sent from NFL executive Lisa Friel to the Uber driver.

"The League has been informed that you may have been the victim of such a violation perpetrated by Tampa Bay Buccaneers player Jameis Winston," Friel wrote in the letter. "The league takes allegations of this nature very seriously and has opened an investigation into this matter."

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked If you think about it..it's not me....it's you. Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's to the point where 🤬 are gonna have to play it like Jerry Seinfeld did when he met Kesha...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    man next up is homer lol simpsons aint 🤬 for doin a rerun of this episode
    tenor.gif?itemid=5176491

Classic episode
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's to the point where 🤬 are gonna have to play it like Jerry Seinfeld did when he met Kesha...

With the step back curve lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Classic white ppl logic. If he didnt admit to it, it didnt happen