What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2017 Food Pic thread

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

wingstop sounds good right about now...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a pound cake for the holiday. it isnt grandmas but damn close.ni8d1hkazzvb.jpg
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    ftns3rvzbdtt.jpg

Fireman Derek's Bake Shop in Wynwood
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I been looking for a great speciality bakery locally, and I can't find one in Philly, average mom and pop stores that makes regular cakes and pies. this place doesn't deliver and they charge 50$ a cheesecake which is crazy.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already got 3 turkeys that I'm frying seasoned up. Well in the pic only 2 of em seasoned. Along with catfish, shrimps and oysters. b6k50ktuv7wl.jpg
  • banginscrew901
    Oh and and a liquored up German chocolate cake made from scratch, it'll have you buzzing for real

pipdblbin049.jpg
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Oh and and a liquored up German chocolate cake made from scratch, it'll have you buzzing for real

pipdblbin049.jpg

Recipe please !
  • banginscrew901
    MsSouthern wrote: »

pipdblbin049.jpg

Recipe please !

Friend of mine made it for me and she won't tell me what she did. But there is rum in the cake and the icing has liquor in it as well but can't tell what kind. Had to bring it over my folks house to very rid of some of it. @MsSouthern if I get her to tell me pass it on to you
  • banginscrew901
    Nothing better than it being cold and you got these burners going with Heineken on deck
  • banginscrew901
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Nothin better on Thanksgiving than fried turkey, my lawd.
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭

pipdblbin049.jpg

what kind of liquor did you use and what was the process? did you just pour it onto the cake after it cooled?
  • MsSouthern
    edited November 2017

pipdblbin049.jpg

what kind of liquor did you use and what was the process? did you just pour it onto the cake after it cooled?

I'm wondering if it can be done like a poke cake ?

I want to try it

I did a Hennessy Pecan Pie last night. You basically just add the liquor to the wet ingredients

• MsSouthern
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Stew wrote: »

Never had it
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking my first turkey on the grill as i type this. pray for me cause this is my first time and i dont want to 🤬 up on turkey day. happy turkey day to everyone except @MsSouthern just playing bae happy turkey day to you too
  • banginscrew901

When that first 1 came out they asked is that one ours I'm like yea I go back outside come back in they surrounding it picking at it. Half the breast gone, wing and a drumstick. Smh oysters never made it in the house
  • banginscrew901

pipdblbin049.jpg

She mixed the liquor in with the batter and same with the icing. But won't tell me what liquor is in the icing. It's rum in the cake though.
  • banginscrew901
    MsSouthern wrote: »

pipdblbin049.jpg

I'm wondering if it can be done like a poke cake ?

I want to try it

I did a Hennessy Pecan Pie last night. You basically just add the liquor to the wet ingredients

Hen dawg pecan pie.......... save me a slice
  • banginscrew901
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Never had it

You missing out on life if you haven't had a fried turkey. Get you some asap
  • banginscrew901
    aneed123 wrote: »
    13ctmgww2jpl.jpg
    ham bout done

Is it medium or you cooking it well done??
  • banginscrew901
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    smoking my first turkey on the grill as i type this. pray for me cause this is my first time and i dont want to 🤬 up on turkey day. happy turkey day to everyone except @MsSouthern just playing bae happy turkey day to you too

If you baste or get you a spray bottle fill it with Apple juice and keep spaying you'll be good it'll keep it moist