What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cam gotta come correct with his reply
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This song has too many victims of collateral damage
    RIP to the GOAT BIG
    Dame
    Cams sisters(everybody has to prove it wasn't her)
    Diddy( with the you robbed Jewels on some diddy 🤬 )
    Jewels( was robbed on some diddy 🤬 )
    Kim(if this was you, he said when he was unsigned,meaning Big was alive when it happened?)
    Faith( if this was you this kills your defense your you didn't 🤬 PAC 🤬 )
    Nas( will be hearing Jiggas voice while MASE rhymed just like Jay heard his when Remy rhymed on shether
    Diplomats( self explanatory)
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can already see that 🤬 is praying that Camron wins this battle.

Yea I peeped that 🤬 too
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Damn peace treaty over these 🤬 was good for s couple years.

Ma$e bodied this 🤬 with his laid back flow.

We know Cam alway brings it disrespectfully with the diss track but flow wise he's no match for Ma$e but let's just wait and see.

Cam needs to come harder than "Take Him To Church" tho

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam sonned Nas and Jay to oblivion. This fruit cup is nothing
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »

u being biased.... skill and rap wise Mase just showed he still got if u the type on that popularity I like him better tip of Mase a fruitcake then u not gonna care if he rip Cam cuz ur mind made up.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If mase went that personal on cam, then I look forward to cams response. Hes gotta know the true story of why mase left harlem. This beef could get interesting as hell

Cam has did plenty interviews on why Made left Harlem. Some 🤬 about some 🤬 supposedly running him out of Harlem because Mase smashed his girl
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »

u being biased.... skill and rap wise Mase just showed he still got if u the type on that popularity I like him better tip of Mase a fruitcake then u not gonna care if he rip Cam cuz ur mind made up.

Mase got no catalog, never killed no one in a battle before. Cam been doing this 🤬 for years. Yea Mase bars was cool flow was cool but he talking about old corny 🤬 he emotional right now. Flee gonna get him
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can already see that 🤬 is praying that Camron wins this battle.

seems like the other way around

I fool with both tho
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    1997 Murda Mase is back... Take Dat Take Dat... watch your back Jay-Z he jack your beat from Blueprint 2
    qcwp0z98ypin.gif
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a cam fan i wil admit mase body him but cam goin to make this outta jokes .
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If mase went that personal on cam, then I look forward to cams response. Hes gotta know the true story of why mase left harlem. This beef could get interesting as hell

Cam has did plenty interviews on why Made left Harlem. Some 🤬 about some 🤬 supposedly running him out of Harlem because Mase smashed his girl

Listen to jealous guys on Harlem World
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cam shoulda left this alone tho, that's one of my favorite rappers but this 🤬 been done, I haven't even listened to the last tape cuz I'm afraid it's ass.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Damyum Good Afternoon