What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He hurt our legacy
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord be my witness
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your prime x2 - he aint lying

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    He still brining up the rucker? That 🤬 happened almost 30 years ago. Cam and his crew RAN to go get the straps. Everyone seem to forget only minutes later the court was aired out.

Lol where the hell you been? Jay-Z ain't the focus
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NY is back!
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cams run > Mase’s run
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    This better be good....

Yall know I looooove blood on wax...

*presses play*

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Lefty_ wrote: »

Cams run > Mase’s run

I'm sure he means albums sales
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Sion wrote: »
    This better be good....

Yall know I looooove blood on wax...

*presses play*

You couldn't possibly be disappointed in this.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    🤬 he used The Blueprint 2 beat sheesh....
  • Sion
    I thought they were cool but got dayum

I feel like Ma$e is a good 10 or so years too late with this tho. He should have dropped this when Take Em To Church dropped.
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    Thread starting to take a disgusting turn with grown ass men sounding insecure picking sides in here. 🤬 just cant enjoy 🤬 .

Facts!!! Damn it, after all these one sided or passive aggressive beefs we’ve had the past year or 2, this 🤬 should be good.

• Sion
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    This is hit'em up part 2...... for all those that thought Drakes back to back was a great diss record,
    This is what a great diss record sounds like
    MASE WENT ALL THE WAY IN.

• Sion
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I thought they were cool but got dayum

I feel like Ma$e is a good 10 or so years too late with this tho. He should have dropped this when Take Em To Church dropped.

cam just dissed him last week... wht yall keep ignoring that?

I didn't even know this dayum....

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I been on my Dipset 🤬 heavy lately and I can't front I'm stunned by these events thats transpiring, Ma$e got tired of being bullied by Cam and took his best bars out of the vault... Mase lookin like Eminem in that cypher on 8 mile he's going for the 🤬 sheesh
  • Sion
    Cam is going to respond before Monday IDGAF. If Cam is a real 🤬 he'll go at him solo and not with Santana and Jim. Ma$e could have still kept going btw, he didn't even bring up how Cam left JR Writer, Bezel, Tom Gist, 40 Cal, Sheist Bub and Hell Rell to rot.

They said in the Source during the Dipset break up they rarely saw Cam and came to rely mostly on Jim. They couldn't even get him on the phone. When JR was on his ass, Cam never fronted him no work to get back on his feet. That was suppose to be his mans, he told him Dipset was a family wtf happened to that......

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it the blueprint 2 beat or just the same sample?
  • Sion
    Ma$e telling the truth here, unless Cam got the 🤬 Ma$e smashed in the ATL bout to expose Ma$e there's no way he can come back from this. It might just be better to turn his nose to the air on this but we know Cam....

All Cam has to say is "Ma$e 🤬 a 🤬 and this is the she-🤬 " and it's OVER.