What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Comments

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Dayum @ the Dave East, A$AP 🤬 , yo the Jim Jones 🤬 is true tho and he did 🤬 Juelz off and sold his contract to Defjam for 2 mil and then said Juelz was a crackhead and addicted to percocets.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    8th listen now this is 🤬 en fuego.....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Cam responded already he put up a snippet on his ig
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From
    Sion wrote: »
    I thought they were cool but got dayum

I feel like Ma$e is a good 10 or so years too late with this tho. He should have dropped this when Take Em To Church dropped.

To
    8th listen now this is 🤬 en fuego.....

My 🤬 dunn seen tha light.
    Cam responded already he put up a snippet on his ig

Uh oh...
  • Sion
    And we got a fight

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I LOVE IT :joy: :joy: :joy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And we got a fight

Damn I was just about to post this. Can't wait
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

mr_camron @myfabolouslife we gonna play this at ya party 2nite. I herd he coming we'll be there!! Song #BlackFriday #TheProgram2 January 1. Hiiiii Betha Austin TX 2mr #TheProgramTour
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that 🤬 blew ANOTHER 🤬 KISS in the caption. Smfh
  • Sion
    Caption says they both posed to be at Fabulous Party....hope there is some violence. I aint trying to near no we talked about it like men

IM TIRED OF THAT 🤬 AND 🤬 ASS 🤬 SAYING THEY NEED TO SQUASH THE BEEF NO 🤬 . HELL NAH LET THEM PUT IT ON WAX AND 🤬 EACH OTHER. NO MORE SUPER FRIENDS NO MORE "IM TOO BIG TO RESPOND" NO NO NO 🤬 THAT LETS SEE SOME BLOOD IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG.
  • Sion
    Ma$e - 1
    Cam'ron - 0
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    "Betha that u Betha"

I dont know why when Cam or Jim would say that 🤬 would have me dying lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    Ma$e - 1
    Cam'ron - 0

U mean this round so far
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And we got a fight

DipSet 🤬 ! Y'all want the Smoke!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cam snippet sound nice... this gonna be great.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam 🤬 gonna be funny as 🤬