What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

This is why single moms are easy to bag

12346»

Comments

• rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    I think u guys are thinking the wrong thing here put guys in the same ride and watch a simular reaction
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I'm in a meeting aint got my headphones.. She really bust a nut on the ride?.. This gotta be fake.. lmaooooooo

i think we all just got 🤬 minds mane lol

if she wasnt cute them faces would have just been her trying not to puke

ya'll been on them 🤬 ?.....turns your stomach all typa ways and women already scream for nothing

if you play the audio of a buncha women watching a boxing match you'd swear they were gettin off lol

you aint lyin' I remember I smoked some bud some years back and watch a serena Williams match back in2002 or 2001 them back and forth grunts between her and her opponent man minutes later I stopped paying attention and got under the covers and started fappin' to them grunts. don't judge me.

lol. I made a thread about this (women's tennis) years back (08?) when I was on a long arduous work trip in china.
    I was staying at that Shangri La and I was miserable as fck! and them China internet blockades were invincible.:(

Women's tennis was my savior tho.(*praying hands) That and that beef burger with the fried egg on top. delish.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I think u guys are thinking the wrong thing here put guys in the same ride and watch a simular reaction

i kinda agree....not about the guy 🤬 .

but...all these chicks and no squirting?

so all these chicks 🤬 but you talk to alot of chicks and they dont 🤬 .

just from this...these chicks can 🤬 riding bikes over rough terrain, mototcycles, during plane turbulence drops or just 1 minute of rubbing they 🤬 .

some yes....all no
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tried to tell these 🤬 a couple pages ago....

Thin line between 🤬 and coming down off adrenaline....

Still wondering if their daughters nieces and cousins are 🤬 as well....no age limit for the ride...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Tried to tell these 🤬 a couple pages ago....

Thin line between 🤬 and coming down off adrenaline....

Still wondering if their daughters nieces and cousins are 🤬 as well....no age limit for the ride...

good point......
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Single moms are a plague on society

🤬 I'm in there like 1599eiccdq2n.jpg

🤬 have one that wants to go on a date and verbatim infront of my boys said let me take you to Ruth Chris I just said yeah got out her truck and bounced.. Yeah main reason she has A KID. I just can't do it fam.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

🤬 have one that wants to go on a date and verbatim infront of my boys said let me take you to Ruth Chris I just said yeah got out her truck and bounced.. Yeah main reason she has A KID. I just can't do it fam.

tumblr_myt3dkcAiX1qmn84yo1_500.gif
  • J-GUTTA

No just don't like kid(s) that ain't mine..
  • J-GUTTA
    edited July 2017

No just don't like kid(s) that ain't mine..

🤬 wanted to feed u and 🤬 u and u hopped out tje car..

giphy.gif

Ha nope just not good at lying and for whatever reason she wants to be my girl and I don't want to tell her 🤬 ain't going nowhere for that 1 sole reason. 🤬 I know other men don't care but I'd be a waste of her time. She wants an actual dating situation.

My Dominican girl who has been playing her role for 5 years knows we not going further because of her kids so she plays her role perfect. We hook up and we keep it moving.

Had she been on some let's keep it casual and do our thing maybe but i know that it would be nothing more
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Funniest 🤬 I've ever seen
    ROFLMAO @ the 🤬 that fainted 3 times

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 that ride.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all take something funny and just ruin the 🤬 out of it. Letting this racist Mexican 🤬 on y'all AGAIN and just yuck it up.

Disgusting.
  • Max.
    edited November 2017
    Kat wrote: »
    Y'all take something funny and just ruin the 🤬 out of it. Letting this racist Mexican 🤬 on y'all AGAIN and just yuck it up.

Disgusting.

Man shut yo 🤬 ass up

Die already
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

Disgusting.

Man shut yo 🤬 ass up

Die already

You first, racist 🤬 .
  • Max.

Disgusting.

Man shut yo 🤬 ass up

Die already

You first, racist 🤬 .

"I'm happily married" 🤬 you

Lmao
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the hell is this 🤬 thread back up?
  • Max.
    edited November 2017
    caddo man wrote: »
    Why the hell is this 🤬 thread back up?

Bcuz i upped it

Ball game!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like always. Imma let yall have this 🤬 fest.
    Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif?ssl=1
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disgusting.

but you're Mexican...
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator

Smash @ 3:22
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Damn near all women are easy to get at if you gotta' mouthpiece
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn near all women are easy to get at if you gotta' mouthpiece

My mouth is tight
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 had a orgasm from a fuckn sling shot ride

Body bag lmaoo

Her looking as good as she did makes this video a whole lot more enjoyable to watch. I bet she freaky as 🤬 .