What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Comments

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 is 🤬 great! I can't remember the last time Hip Hop has had me this excited! thank you Mase and Killa cannot wait to hear that Cam track!
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 pages already geez lol . Ima miss out wat yall sayin . Ima have to catch up tmr . Sion goin off
  • KingLuciano KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn this 🤬 made my weekend!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait... Is it true that Biggie didn't like Ma$e? If so, now we know why. Frank rollin over in his grave at the subtle ether sent his way :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Cam 🤬 gonna be funny as 🤬

his jokes better over ride mase is flow cuz he killed it tho wasn't impressed with the "only sister i fuked is yours" unless its true lol cam got jokes jones gonna play the i wanna fight on sight mase better be ready
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't Mase a 🤬 🤬 ? I know he love bussy
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundMembers Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam better sample 🤬 C in his Response...
  • a_lista_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was payin lil attention to this 🤬 , damn hate that I slept on this 🤬 Mase went in on that track..lol

Some of you 🤬 tho, wats with the feelns...lol...actn like hoes in here
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    OK hold up hold up now y'all wanna ride Mase 🤬 ? I been 🤬 with the reason since I joined and I never not one time seen anybody mention mase as a top 20 spitter let alone anyone saying he's better than Cam now all of a sudden 🤬 been knowing Mase was a great lyricist. You reason 🤬 some groupies

I was one of the few on here who bigged up Mase on here and how he birthed a lot of rappers . One thing I don't do is jump on the bandwagon of hate for rappers,if a rappers is nice I give props, that 🤬 Mase is nice on the mic, he had to remind yall.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/510652/ma-e-says-he-thought-about-fighting-j-cole-at-one-point/p2

"Man that 🤬 Ma$e was nice back in the 90's he birth so many rappers in short space of time when he was active in the late 90's."
  • gemini86gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note. I’ve noticed that hot 97 and power 105 have not spoken about it or tweet it. Just goes to show they on some BS. I think I literally played this song all day
    Reading some of the comments on YouTube was annoying though. “Regular boring NY 🤬 .”
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    The dopest 🤬 about this is these 🤬 are OGs, they have stories for days. Wonder if Cam will bring up how Ghostface Killah punched Ma$e in the face "if you knew how my face felt, you would know how Ma$e felt..." .
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Cam snippet sounding tough tho hold up
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Ya know if @texas409 aint say nothin mad 🤬 would have been on the Ma$e bandwagon.

I used to like Mase in 95 keywords "used to", I was a Cam'ron/Dipset stan and IDGAF. Ma$e can rhyme to me he aint seeing Cam no way. Now in a battle that's different but overall ? Killa....
  • lordstanleylordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall overhypin this ..."hit em up 2"..naw
    Solid though, mase always been nice ..
    Im wondering why he waited til now though, cam been talkin 🤬 since come home with me
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    On a side note. I’ve noticed that hot 97 and power 105 have not spoken about it or tweet it. Just goes to show they on some BS. I think I literally played this song all day

Or on vacation..
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam gotta come with facts not jokes cuz mase was on fire smooth and was just spittin like he been waitin to expose cam cam better address the rucker park and tru life chain
    gemini86 wrote: »

Or on vacation..

on twitter cthagod and ebro was talking about everything else
  • sullysully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    @Lurkristocrat I think Cam prolly trademarked Jellyfam

Damn right

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4801:z85anv.2.2

Jellyfam and Jelly Fam

"(APPLICANT) Giles Cameron E INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 24 Commerce Street, Suite 1002 24 Commerce Street, Suite 1002 Newark NEW JERSEY 07102"