What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    jay also caught shots with the beat selection.. the flow mase and him threw shots back in the day bout that.. and the king of ny 🤬 line. he talking bout big and jay

u smh but yeah they threw shots and there were rumors mase 🤬 charlie baltimore and that chick arion i may misspelled her name jay went with along with mase hittin lil kim and big not liking him for real.

aneed in here talking to himself

lol nah the cat who smh at the first post lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

Alright Killa Cam where's the music ? It's blood we smell and blood we want........
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Man this song dont get old, I've prolly heard it 100 times by now and it still sounds like the first time sheeesh
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    One more thing, off topic but let's not act like Puffy aint have hits or classic songs.....

I just wanted to say that....

Or mase for that matter
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mase should've went at jay like this lol that battle would've been great
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

And dat dude ig comedian with the mic lol its over
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    We need to agree that this 🤬 on Back to Back and that 🤬 Meek and Drake had going. I don't give a 🤬 , THIS is a REAL RAP DISS.

No
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭

AZTG wrote: »
    Mase always been a better rapper than Camron. Hoping for more disses back and forth

that's funny cuz Big didn't wanna sign Mase he wanted Killa instead.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nooice!!!
  • Maywood
    Maywood Never Told On NobodyMembers Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mase Been Snapping....From Scratch (feat. Shyne, Harlem World & Mysonne) That's how u close a Song!!!!!

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He late, but Cam 🤬 his sister?
  • Sion
    I'm at the barbershop and homie said Cam is supposed to drop tonight. Man Cam better not disappoint. He might have 🤬 up with this one tho.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ma$e up.