What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Vision said he can live without the stone? Right?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    jono wrote: »
    Vision is definitely going to die. He kinda has to in order for Thanos to get his stone.

Loki takes up Mephisto's role as Thanos' lackey until he eventually turns on him and gets himself killed too.

Can't call it otherwise. 🤬 exciting as hell though.

i dont know, it seems like the stone was taken off this it looks a bit hollow in his forehead ,thats why he is in human form here.

8h9wdt3xmdel.jpg
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Told yall the black order vs wakanda is gonna be epic
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_p06nb8w60d1qi29uso1_540.gif
    tumblr_p06nb8w60d1qi29uso5_540.gif

Is that chitauri that cap and panther are fighting. Why didn't they use them in the first avengers movie
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that chitauri that cap and panther are fighting. Why didn't they use them in the first avengers movie

Nah, looks like an outrider.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 🤬 jus dont make no sense!!! smmfh
  • Copper
    edited November 2017

They were in the first film
    jpnb93xwkbaa.png

Thanos is a conquer of planets

He got armies on armies on armies
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

jpnb93xwkbaa.png

Those aren't chitauri to me. Those creatures in the gif look more like chitauri. Those things in the first avengers look more like space orcs
  • Copper

jpnb93xwkbaa.png

Those aren't chitauri to me.

Okay let me tell kevin fiege an'dem
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Idiopathic Joker ban Splackavelli from the comic book movie threads.

All of them except for the FOX one.
  • Splackavelli
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    @Idiopathic Joker ban Splackavelli from the comic book movie threads.

All of them except for the FOX one.

Excuse me for having an opinion
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_p06n7xIv6C1rhmne4o4_500.gif

Thats how you steal on a 🤬 ! Straight slumped lol
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I'll catch the Avengers and Black Panther of course, but I always feel out the loop because I haven't been a comic book reader since I was about 11 or 12. Context obliviously tells me that Thanos is a major villain, but the only way I even found out about him was through threads like this. I still don't get the real importance of the infinity stones...

963ys4inw881.jpg

this is your homework till May, lil student 🤬 , i will be back to ask questions.

FfUlMlq.gif

My brotha, I'm grown 40 year old man well over 6 ft..but I gave you an ether because I actually am 3L in law school right now. So I am a student.

Good one...

• Copper
    🤬 stark doing?
    Thanos squared up and he holding his left hand up like "wait"
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 stark doing?
    Thanos squared up and he holding his left hand up like "wait"

Iron Man was looking scared in that sequence .
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The disrespect lol
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator

It's the chitauri from the animated series I posted a page back. The 4 arms and everything