What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jus want someone to put a gun in their mouth to get to kick off the last part of this movie
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder who,or if he got flynn to flip,you would think so considering he coulda got a bigger charge, heres hoping
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im old enough to remember when ACA was offset with tax increases on capital gains

What yall gonna do with your $30 extra per pay check?
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im old enough to remember when ACA was offset with tax increases on capital gains

Pay for health insurance.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must say this whole Donald Trump Saga makes Oj simpson case look like judge judy
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

whats going on?
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

breaking news, hes going to plead guilty.
  • playmaker88
    Cant get much higher than the National Security Adviser.... without touching the top
  • MarcusGarvey
    edited December 2017
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

whats going on?

The tax bill looking like it’ll pass - Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, John McCain seem to be “yes”

Some of yall will get a small tax cut, some of yall will get a tax hike after you file

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/us/politics/republican-tax-bill-moves-closer-to-senate-passage.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Trump could pardon Flynn
    2. Trump could ask the deputy attorney general to fire Mueller.

Constitutional crisis time.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

breaking news, hes going to plead guilty.

Lol already posted that
  • infamous114
    1. Trump could pardon Flynn
    2. Trump could ask the deputy attorney general to fire Mueller.

Constitutional crisis time.

I think if that was the case, he would have not plead guilty and would have decided to fight it, then wait for Trump to pardon him
  • naledgestate

whats going on?

The tax bill looking like it’ll pass - Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, John McCain seem to be “yes”

Some of yall will get a small tax cut, some of yall will get a tax hike after you file

In a few years everyone making under 75k gets a tax hike.

Most people dont realize if the economy flat lines or enters a mini recession, that tax bill could add a lot more to the deficit.
  • MarcusGarvey

whats going on?

Most people dont realize if the economy flat lines or enters a mini recession, that tax bill could add a lot more to the deficit.

Yep, temporary gain for permanent pain

When revenue is short they gonna use it as an excuse to cut social spending. Yall know the playbook already
  • playmaker88
    In before the nukes
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

whats going on?

In a few year everyone making under 75k gets a tax hike.

nvm
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    GOP has enough votes now. Smh
  • naledgestate

whats going on?

Yep, temporary gain for permanent pain

When revenue is short they gonna use it as an excuse to cut social spending. Yall know the playbook already

They're already doing it. The tax bill has a trigger to kick-in cuts to social programs.

They're going to take a hatchet to Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. Most sane people would argue that these programs need more funding especially Medicare and Social Security with our aging population. Smh.

This country is turning into Gotham City.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/lachlan-murdoch-dismisses-the-notion-fox-news-is-state-tv/
    Fox News Chairman Lachlan Murdoch Dismisses Criticism the Network Is ‘State TV’

21st Century Fox executive chairman Lachlan Murdoch today addressed the criticisms that Fox News is “state TV.”

The way Fox News covers President Trump in general, combined with the fact that the President frequently watches Fox & Friends and its other programs, has given way to Fox critics deriding the network as essentially state television — particularly in how it downplays bad news for the White House.

Murdoch appeared at Business Insider’s IGNITION conference today, and per The Hollywood Reporter, he took issue with that characterization.

“I don’t think that’s true,” Murdoch argued, pointing to Shep Smith as an example of someone at Fox who isn’t “behind the president.”

He continued:

When asked whether Fox News is “fair and balanced,” Murdoch pointed to The New York Times as an example of another organization that has a clear separation between an impartial news department and a partial editorial department. “Is The New York Times fair and balanced?” he asked.

He said that Fox News helps fill a gap in the center-right market, and that remains the company’s strategy.

“I don’t think that any media organization,” Murdoch said, “should be behind an individual.”

In the past week, Trump has taken to Twitter twice to praise Fox News, which led to Steve Schmidt saying, “He all but declared Fox News to be American state TV.”

4awho97oevg3.gif
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lower and middle class got 🤬 this year, but let the righteous hoteps come in here gloating about we need all this
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lower and middle class got 🤬 this year, but let the righteous hoteps come in here gloating about we need all this

Well this country certainly asked for it.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically everyone but a small percent of the ppl that voted for trump(the rich) are gonna get screwed by this tax plan..so, they played themselves