What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

Comments

• natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima wait till it comes out to judge it...hopefully the rapping helps the features
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol album will be trash. Won't even bother downloading
  • choppa_stylechoppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    This is Em's new SSLP/MMLP formula.

He gives us a slim shady album with Relapse, and then gives us an introspective pop album with Recovery

Then he gives us another slim shady album with MMLP2 and then another introspective pop album with Revival.
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure after relapse got 🤬 on, these pop records is all Jimmys doing. At this point I'd rather take a 🤬 relapse 2 accents and all over this 🤬
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    MMLP2 was trash
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Preach2Teach has Em been cloned to blame for all this?
    cuhqb6o8ssajaf5soyvh.jpg
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what ever happened to "Eminem singing his own hooks?" LMFAO
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure after relapse got 🤬 on, these pop records is all Jimmys doing. At this point I'd rather take a 🤬 relapse 2 accents and all over this 🤬

Jimmy left Interscope like 4 years ago when the Apple deal finalized.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking like a Recovery/MMLP2 type of album.

smmfh
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Only rapper guest spot is a guy I never heard of. No Phryme, Slaughterhouse, Royce or Westside Gunn Feature? smh
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Tracklist lookin weak as 🤬

My expectations just plumetted

Yeah this shaping up to be wack as fck to me, dude has a great stable of rappers to help him (GxFR, slaughterhouse, 50??? and yella etc) and connections with dudes like Jay, Nas, Dre, basically WHOEVER he wants to a track with he prolly could make it happen and he comes with this smh
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I'm not an em fan I would be mad as 🤬 looking at that tracklist
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only rapper guest spot is a guy I never heard of. No Phryme, Slaughterhouse, Royce or Westside Gunn Feature? smh

Yeah this shaping up to be wack as fck to me, dude has a great stable of rappers to help him (GxFR, slaughterhouse, 50??? and yella etc) and connections with dudes like Jay, Nas, Dre, basically WHOEVER he wants to a track with he prolly could make it happen and he comes with this smh

Pretty much my sentiments. Dude has all the resources and connections a rapper could want. I firmly believe he could get himself, Jay, and Nas(or Kendrick, Cole, Blackthought,etc) on a track if he wanted.

He also doesn't HAVE to do the pop 🤬 to sell. The fact that he seemingly chooses to is disappointing.

Yeah, I mean he probably he has all the money he could ever want, he isnt even a flashy dude from I can see, so Im guessing he doesnt even NEED to do music as a job, so if I was him I would be doing music as a hobby and past time and for respect from peers and hip hop fans (not pop fans)... I think he is a real hip hop head and he must have his ear to the street because hes signed dudes like the GxFR family, so Im just surprised he doesn just make a 'real' hip hop album for hip hop heads for his own enjoyment as much as the fans...
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

Pretty much my sentiments. Dude has all the resources and connections a rapper could want. I firmly believe he could get himself, Jay, and Nas(or Kendrick, Cole, Blackthought,etc) on a track if he wanted.

He also doesn't HAVE to do the pop 🤬 to sell. The fact that he seemingly chooses to is disappointing.

Yeah, I mean he probably he has all the money he could ever want, he isnt even a flashy dude from I can see, so Im guessing he doesnt even NEED to do music as a job, so if I was him I would be doing music as a hobby and past time and for respect from peers and hip hop fans (not pop fans)... I think he is a real hip hop head and he must have his ear to the street because hes signed dudes like the GxFR family, so Im just surprised he doesn just make a 'real' hip hop album for hip hop heads for his own enjoyment as much as the fans...

100. 🤬 is mind bottling
  • englishdudeenglishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone needs to start spiking his meals/drinks with acid, since he’s been drug free his creativity is asscheeks (no Bruno).
    edited December 2017
    Seen this in the comments on Em's Twitter when he shared the tracklisiting.

idk the validity of it, dude who posted it said it leaked soon after Ems tweet..
    zwp485jec4bz.jpg
    edited December 2017
    That don't mumble (if real) is gonna be a diss track, I assume. He was just talking about how he doesn't like that 🤬 .
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if those bonus tracks are real @stew might be onto somethin sayin all these features are hand picked by Hailey
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    He always has dope bonus tracks. It's a ploy to get fans to buy the deluxe edition. Interscope ain't slick.
  • freethewavefreethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Bonus disk? Do people still use CD players?
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going judge an album off a tracklist ,im going to wait to hear it .
  • White_Owl_WillieWhite_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    He always has dope bonus tracks. It's a ploy to get fans to buy the deluxe edition. Interscope ain't slick.

True. I remember wondering how in the hell "We As Americans" wasn't on the regular Encore album, but all that other 🤬 was.