What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that dude paris annoyin while back he got into it with don lemon and was like i dont have to be on the show don hit em with the ok next time we'll find someone else its not a problem lol paris started kissing ass after
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    WASHINGTON — Around 5:30 each morning, President Trump wakes and tunes into the television in the White House’s master bedroom. He flips to CNN for news, moves to “Fox & Friends” for comfort and messaging ideas, and sometimes watches MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” because, friends suspect, it fires him up for the day.

Energized, infuriated — often a gumbo of both — Mr. Trump grabs his iPhone. Sometimes he tweets while propped on his pillow, according to aides. Other times he tweets from the den next door, watching another television. Less frequently, he makes his way up the hall to the ornate Treaty Room, sometimes dressed for the day, sometimes still in night clothes, where he begins his official and unofficial calls.

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WASHINGTON — Around 5:30 each morning, President Trump wakes and tunes into the television in the White House’s master bedroom. He flips to CNN for news, moves to “Fox & Friends” for comfort and messaging ideas, and sometimes watches MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” because, friends suspect, it fires him up for the day.

[Energized, infuriated — often a gumbo of both — Mr. Trump grabs his iPhone. Sometimes he tweets while propped on his pillow, according to aides. Other times he tweets from the den next door, watching another television. Less frequently, he makes his way up the hall to the ornate Treaty Room, sometimes dressed for the day, sometimes still in night clothes, where he begins his official and unofficial calls.

He still has his personal iPhone ,President Obama had a phone that couldn't even take pictures or surf the web for security reasons
    source.gif
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Huff post reported that he watches up to 8 hrs of TV a day. Ppl in the wh prolly leaked all that trying to get him to stop watching so much tv.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Only 3 ways people watch 8 hrs of TV in a day

Unemployment
    Vacation days
    Regular off days

That 🤬 doesn't apply to the president. Wasting time that he can spend researching and looking at bills and policies on his table by watching Modern Family and 🤬 . What a world. You would've told me this is where we'd be today 20 yrs ago I'd have laughed in your face.

• Angeles1son85
    Before taking office, Mr. Trump told top aides to think of each presidential day as an episode in a television show in which he vanquishes rivals. People close to him estimate that Mr. Trump spends at least four hours a day, and sometimes as much as twice that, in front of a television, sometimes with the volume muted, marinating in the no-holds-barred wars of cable news and eager to fire back.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would use this ammo to relentlessly taunt his unstable ass
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/ex-obama-official-slams-sarah-sanders-youll-get-credit-for-doubling-down-on-a-racist-🤬 /
    Former Obama Official Slams Sarah Sanders: You’ll Get Credit For ‘Doubling Down on a Racist 🤬 ’

In response to Sarah Huckabee Sanders claiming that President Barack Obama “wants credit for the booming Trump economy,” former Obama administration official Alyssa Mastromonaco slammed the White House press secretary and President Donald Trump by crediting them for “doubling down on a racist 🤬 .”

Mastromonaco’s tweet was referencing the Trump administration’s enthusiastically pro-Roy Moore stance, as the president and his allies have come out in full support of the Alabama GOP Senate candidate and alleged child molester.

“Can’t make it up: Obama now wants credit for the booming Trump economy. At least we can all agree the economy is better under President Trump,” tweeted Sanders this morning.

Mastromonaco, the former White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations under Obama, fired back with a tweet of her own.

Additionally, a couple other notable Obama White House alumni responded by defended their former boss and attacking the current administration.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 shs. that goat mouth, horse face lookin 🤬 ......history not gone be kind to her.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    🤬 shs. that goat mouth, horse face lookin 🤬 ......history not gone be kind to her.

ya know.....

i thouight all this time you 🤬 was talking about steven h smith....that 🤬 from the sports 🤬 ..

yal talking about saunders.

hahahaaaaaa
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited December 2017

this is beyond sad and stupid. The south is a lost cause.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »

ya know.....

i thouight all this time you 🤬 was talking about steven h smith....that 🤬 from the sports 🤬 ..

yal talking about saunders.

hahahaaaaaa

It's Steven A. Smith that be espn,but this 🤬 knuckle dragging sloth looking creature that crawled out of swamp named Sarah Huckabee Sanders is straight up 🤬 .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noticing maaad new russian people on my block cold.war 🤬
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm watching fox news at the gym and it's saying there was a bomb in new york..
  • stringer bell
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-accusers-press-conference-monday
    Group Of Trump Accusers To Call For Congressional Probe On Monday

A group of women who have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct will come forward on Monday and call on Congress to investigate claims made about Trump.

The women who will speak out in a press conference at 10:30 a.m. Monday morning were featured in the video “16 Women and Donald Trump” from Brave New Films. The accusers will share their stories of Trump groping, forcibly kissing, and harassing women, according to a press release from Brave New Films.

After the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape revealing Trump bragging about groping women was released about a month before the 2016 election, Trump faced a barrage of sexual misconduct allegations. Trump denied the allegations and pressed on with the campaign, going on to win the White House.

The accusations about Trump have come under increased scrutiny over the past few months as several prominent politicians and members of the media have been accused of sexual misconduct. Trump has also thrown his support behind Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, who faces sexual misconduct allegations as well.

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 , some 🤬 tried to blow 🤬 up at the 42nd street Bus station in Manhattan.

They caught him, but since my school is on 52nd street, we're shut in. No one can leave and we don't know for how long.

First Prince Carson goes down, now this 🤬 .
  • stringer bell
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nypd-explosion-midtown
    Pipe Bomb Strapped To Man Explodes In NYC Subway, Injuring Four

NEW YORK (AP) — A pipe bomb strapped to a man went off in the New York City subway near Times Square on Monday, injuring the suspect and three other people at the height of the morning rush hour, law enforcement officials said.

All injuries were non-life threatening, according to the New York City Fire Department.

Police say the explosion happened in an underground passageway under 42nd Street between 7th and 8th Avenues. The 7:30 a.m. blast filled the passageway, crowded with throngs of Monday morning commuters, with smoke.

The explosion triggered a massive emergency response by police and fire both above and below ground, tangling subway and bus service at the nearby Port Authority bus terminal.

Video from above the “Crossroads of the World” showed lines of police and emergency vehicles, their lights flashing, lining the streets and no other vehicle traffic moving.

Everything around the Port Authority area was shut down — a surreal scene of still at what would ordinarily be a bustling rush hour.

New Jersey Transit buses headed to the Port Authority were diverting to other locations. NJ Transit said buses were taking passengers to Secaucus and Hoboken, where they could take trains into the city.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 idiot. Atleast they got this one alive