What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Viral (supposed) Bullied kids Mom is in hot water

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koltrain wrote: »
    How does bullying equate to people donating $55k? What is that supposed to solve?

hes supposed to spend that 55k on some 🤬 to make himself feel better.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them fools went 🤬 their endearment out to a family that is racist

In @LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY words "Amazing America"
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Mr. MOMembers Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    How does bullying equate to people donating $55k? What is that supposed to solve?

hes supposed to spend that 55k on some 🤬 to make himself feel better.

I'm sure they'll buy plenty of Confederate flags and camouflage bumper stickers....
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hol up

I said that lil girl (who would prolly leave you for dead & laugh bout it) might be a fast ass 🤬 & mf ready to crucify me lol

but it's 🤬 the kids?

must be 2 sides lol
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Hol up

I said that lil girl (who would prolly leave you for dead & laugh bout it) might be a fast ass 🤬 & mf ready to crucify me lol

but it's 🤬 the kids?

must be 2 sides lol

There's A lot of soft 🤬 on this site.

Didn't see the thread you're referring to. But yeah thats how it be.

White people talk about killing black kids all day on even public sites like youtube and 🤬 are scared to say it back.

Hell white people are killing black kids and 🤬 are still scared to even open their mouths about harm on them.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it was all a lie from his mom just to get some extra Christmas spending money? Man 🤬 that family.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    These idiots got trolled by fake IG account n bullying a poor kid with memes

Un fuckn real
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Max. wrote: »

Un fuckn real

.... she's on Facebook posting racist 🤬 .

People who know that family and kids in his class have spoken out.

Not because of the fake ig account
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 when I first moved here 🤬 used to clown me til I got my roast game together.....man if only social media was around
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    I came up , when this 🤬 was “kids being kids”

You either had to come up with jokes or steal jokes, or be a target/food.....everybody didn’t get a trophy for participation....this 🤬 is growing pains..

If he was black he would of knew about that snout on his face and how far apart his eyes are before he left for pre school

Truth right here!!!!!!! Same way how I came up. Either come with the jokes or your hands. The only way to score honors from your peers. That's how most of us won friends. Respect is earned not given
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    26p6jrgwej2n.jpg

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LMFAAAO
  • Busta Carmichael

Un fuckn real

.... she's on Facebook posting racist 🤬 .

People who know that family and kids in his class have spoken out.

Not because of the fake ig account

U know how easy it is make fake profiles? And shop stuff

IK9A1fL.png
    how do i upload a picture

Yeah but her Facebook been there since at least 2008.

Also she's made all of her social media private all of a sudden.

She's racist stop caping.