What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Thread

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait... killing off one character somehow fixes all the lazy writing and sloppy editing this season? ok.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    wait... killing off one character somehow fixes all the lazy writing and sloppy editing this season? ok.

It's not sloppy.In that case Pulp Fiction is sloppy

just because it's not in order doesn't make it sloppy.

They killed a main character 2 eps ago and we didn't know it until now.That's great writing.

Yall gonna love season when you watch it again.Watch.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Mother 🤬

so yall still hate this season?

FOH B

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5653642

Yup, still trash
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol @ great writing and The Walking Dead in the same sentence
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally hes dead .

giphy.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carl real dad

upload_copy-embed.jpg
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to talk about all the deep 🤬 that led up to this,but yall 🤬 hate the damn show.

But,"my mercy prevails over my wrath"
  • Revolver Ocelot
    I want to talk about all the deep 🤬 that led up to this,but yall 🤬 hate the damn show.

Ain't nothing "deep" about the 🤬 Walking Dead
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Im going to make spaghetti.. bring me Rick when he shows up"

#deep

xi3f08158ute.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Carl die in the comics?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This show is trash B. No way around it.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Thats it. Im done. I refuse to watch another episode of this trash until they fire scott gimple. He has to go now!

So many plot holes, so much dumb stuff, story was so disjointed and confusing. I jus wanted it to end. Nothing made sense, nothing. Utter trash.

All that talkin n talkin n stallin and more talking and blowing up random buildings and those smoke bombs jus to finally show that carl got bite. SMH lame

Prolly the dumbest thing imo...why did the savoirs not go back to hilltop n get their ppl.

This was even worse than the maggie sis/hospital storyline.

I give the midseason finale a 3/10.

Im done.
  • marc123
    Wow im jus sitting here in shock. That episode was shockingly bad.
  • marc123
    And WTF was the point of the trash ppl?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually enjoyed last season. I haven't been able to catch on this time around. The Carl thing felt like a reach

Too much going on...too many groups and stories at once...or meaningless stories and reaches
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Carl die in the comics?

no but judith does
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so how did this 🤬 get bit? and yeah twd is trash. i didnt watch last weeks episode til sunday and this weeks episode today. smmfh. how did this 🤬 get bit? and i bet money the doctor is going to figure out a way to save kaarrllll
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    so how did this 🤬 get bit? and yeah twd is trash. i didnt watch last weeks episode til sunday and this weeks episode today. smmfh. how did this 🤬 get bit? and i bet money the doctor is going to figure out a way to save kaarrllll

He got bit when him and that hobo was fighting them walkers
  • marc123
    Trash finale had more plot holes than the dkr
  • marc123
    edited December 2017
    Not to mention he went there alone
  • Revolver Ocelot
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Unless they replace him, he done.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Me watching season 20 of Walking Dead. By then they should be in North Carolina

s-l1000.jpg
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I refuse to watch the walking dead. Some old 🤬 weird white man is hell bent on destroying this shows legacy and his own reputation. I don’t need to stick around for this.