What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Finally realized that Doughboy Ricky and them were 8 Tray Gangster Crips
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT UNIT92819 Your HoodPosts: 768 My Name Is My Name.
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: BlackRainACuck, D Kelly, degenerate305, MetaVanilla305

Man is a robot with defects.
    notlikethis
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    going to a funeral friday. two kids and a mother died in an apartment fire that wasnt meant for them. the little boy wa my cousin and just seen him took off of life support friday. couldnt even sit there and watch. 🤬 got her ass beat and came back with gasoline and torched the whole apartment. to add insult to injury people were like free my cousin it was the government that got us against each other.....man i hate 🤬
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    thought Lou was joking.....ya'll bout to have Vibe crib lookin like this

Student-wrapped-the-whole-room-with-tin-foil-in-an-awesome-prank1.jpg

I was, wtf. Does that 🤬 really help?

They say it can.. does it? idk, but if so, it's just helping a weak signal and not giving better wifi throughout the home.

• PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    thought Lou was joking.....ya'll bout to have Vibe crib lookin like this

Student-wrapped-the-whole-room-with-tin-foil-in-an-awesome-prank1.jpg

I was, wtf. Does that 🤬 really help?

They say it can.. does it? idk, but if so, it's just helping a weak signal and not giving better wifi throughout the home.

In that case cop a linksys extender
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

Not one of them 🤬 from NY.....

Dave East
    Joey BadA$$
    A$AP Ferg

All had a breakthrough year in 2017. 🤬 you could even replace Ferg with Cardi B for 🤬 sakes SMMFH. Those statues shouldn't have even been allowed. More evidence that NY lost its identity.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: BlackRainACuck, D Kelly, degenerate305, MetaVanilla305

Man is a robot with defects.
    notlikethis

t7gwo1t44o77.gif
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

Dave East
    Joey BadA$$
    A$AP Ferg

All had a breakthrough year in 2017. 🤬 you could even replace Ferg with Cardi B for 🤬 sakes SMMFH. Those statues shouldn't have even been allowed. More evidence that NY lost its identity.

Ferg catalog is ridiculous for a 🤬 thats not harlem tho.
  • OmegaConflict
    Asap not [email protected] da 🤬 iz you saying
  • OmegaConflict
    This 🤬 from canda you aint even a step child. Da 🤬
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

Dave East
    Joey BadA$$
    A$AP Ferg

Let's not act like it's us Brooklynites or New Yorkers that make these decision this was Spotify
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭

Dave East
    Joey BadA$$
    A$AP Ferg

Let's not act like it's us Brooklynites or New Yorkers that make these decision this was Spotify

84ded3e876qv.png
    Y’all letting it happen tho
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Trump and Pence will be out of office by the end of 2018. Hopefully in jail.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    I think Trump and Pence will be out of office by the end of 2018. Hopefully in jail.

I think around Trump's third year he changes his tune, going back to being America's loveable 🤬 bag and wins the hearts of Americans SMMFH.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too easy.
  • PureYang

I think around Trump's third term he changes his tune, going back to being America's loveable 🤬 bag and wins the hearts of Americans SMMFH.

That's not exactly how American politics works bro...
  • Sion
    PureYang wrote: »

I think around Trump's third year he changes his tune, going back to being America's loveable 🤬 bag and wins the hearts of Americans SMMFH.

That's not exactly how American politics works bro...

Year not term my bad. And fun fact but FDR actually had 4 terms dying in his fourth anything is possible man the Republicans have all three areas of government.

But it wouldn't surprise me if he won a second term in office. He won in the first place and America is very forgiving of its stars as history has shown. If he could get half the country to vote for him it's not far fetched he could get them to do it again. Y'all voted Bush for not one but TWO terms and he did a lot of 🤬 up 🤬 .
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Alabama becomes a democratic state, will their votes in the Electoral College count for Dems in the future? As oppsed to the last election?
  • PureYang
    If Alabama becomes a democratic state, will their votes in the Electoral College count for Dems in the future? As oppsed to the last election?

Yes. But it won't anytime soon. This was a victory by a slim margin, sadly
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

Damn, just wanna nut on her stomach
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PUBG on Xbox One >>>>

PS4 users stay losing.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally realized that Doughboy Ricky and them were 8 Tray Gangster Crips

How cause Dude name was “Monster”.?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    yeah, tin foil lol nah.. I need some new gear here..

DE8euQ-WAAAaKVo.jpg