What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Viral (supposed) Bullied kids Mom is in hot water

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    The kid was waving a american flag

Another kid nxt to him had the confederate flag...

I love how you caping for this white kid when in every thread about black ppl or black issues you post some irrelevant 🤬 to try to discredit what's being talked about. If ppl don't wana give money to a suspected racist family, who tf cares.

Yeah a KID not his parents...i havent seen PROOF of this kid being 🤬 to black kids...not no he said shes said 🤬 PROOF...ya know the school sayn if hr has a history?

So bcuz his mom listens to garth brooks ima 🤬 on him? I dont donate to none of these go fund me pages

We haven’t seen proof he was bullied either
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love how you caping for this white kid when in every thread about black ppl or black issues you post some irrelevant 🤬 to try to discredit what's being talked about. If ppl don't wana give money to a suspected racist family, who tf cares.

Yeah a KID not his parents...i havent seen PROOF of this kid being 🤬 to black kids...not no he said shes said 🤬 PROOF...ya know the school sayn if hr has a history?

So bcuz his mom listens to garth brooks ima 🤬 on him? I dont donate to none of these go fund me pages

So hes a great actor n his mom posted it on facebook fame right?... how did she know that it would go that viral?

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭

So hes a great actor n his mom posted it on facebook fame right?... how did she know that it would go that viral?

Never underestimate the power of white tears.
  • Max.
    Lol at me making a joke about a white 🤬 being a future single mom got yall in ur feelings

Lmaoo i cant win with yall..
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Yep. This thread made my morning. Hilarity all round

Gullible 'celebrities' too especially the 🤬 ones

They're so 🤬 stupid. They believe anything as long as it's on social media. How people actually respect these morons outside of their talent is beyond me.

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rich guilt lol

look, im helping!!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

i54ug0isdaqu.gif

from 2:32-2:42 she cant stop moving lookin like she nodding out wtf

You possibly pointed something out. She isn't nodding off or sleeping, she's saying what he's saying, she told him what to say.

yeah or nah?
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Turns out Keaton Jones' estranged father is a white supremacist and a felon with 'Pure Breed' and 'White Pride' tattoos who posted '🤬 race' memes on Facebook before going to prison.
    The estranged father of tween at the center of a Tennessee bullying scandal, has a history of sharing white supremacy propaganda on Facebook, it has been revealed.

Keaton Jones's father, Shawn White, has been in prison since May 2015 for a probation violation related to a 2012 aggravated assault conviction.

But before he was locked up, he shared a series of Facebook photos wearing an 'SS' sweatshirt and showing off his 'Pure Breed' and 'White Pride' tattoos.

The convict at Knox County Jail also has a neck tattoo of 'CWB', which is connected to the Crazy White Boy gang.

474951DD00000578-5174749-image-a-74_1513164421336.jpg
    4749523900000578-5174749-image-a-79_1513164443378.jpg
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Then tomorrow the media will have pictures of Keaton or his siblings doing 🤬 poses or dressed in 🤬 gear.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts. Good 🤬 .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With them dragging his parents thru the mud this is just further proof that they look at poor white trash with the same hate as they do black folks. But for some reason poor white trash can't seem to get that thru their 🤬 skulls
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Mr. MOMembers Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    With them dragging his parents thru the mud this is just further proof that they look at poor white trash with the same hate as they do black folks. But for some reason poor white trash can't seem to get that thru their 🤬 skulls

They've been conditioned. "It could be worse, I could be black"
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    That's the truly 🤬 up part, that's why I have no sympathy for a lot of white trash. A lot of them would shoot themselves in the foot if it meant that none of us could come up in society to at least be on their level. Makes me think of how Chris Rock said how there's nothing that a white man with a penny hates more than a 🤬 with a nickel.
  • Max.
    Kat wrote: »
    Lol at me making a joke about a white 🤬 being a future single mom got yall in ur feelings

Lmaoo i cant win with yall..

It was a joke on a white 🤬 but really low key shade to black men. You aint slick, 🤬 is blatant.

Well ur first baby daddy bounced u right?...

Body bag!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    7figz wrote: »
    Turns out Keaton Jones' estranged father is a white supremacist and a felon with 'Pure Breed' and 'White Pride' tattoos who posted '🤬 race' memes on Facebook before going to prison.
    The estranged father of tween at the center of a Tennessee bullying scandal, has a history of sharing white supremacy propaganda on Facebook, it has been revealed.

Keaton Jones's father, Shawn White, has been in prison since May 2015 for a probation violation related to a 2012 aggravated assault conviction.

But before he was locked up, he shared a series of Facebook photos wearing an 'SS' sweatshirt and showing off his 'Pure Breed' and 'White Pride' tattoos.

The convict at Knox County Jail also has a neck tattoo of 'CWB', which is connected to the Crazy White Boy gang.

474951DD00000578-5174749-image-a-74_1513164421336.jpg
    4749523900000578-5174749-image-a-79_1513164443378.jpg

That 13 is Mexican Mafia. Lol I guess in Alabama he can get away with that
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭