What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Street Fighter V dropping exclusively on PS4 & PC

1505152535456»

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Can't wait. Glad I never bought the season 2 pass.

Are you planning on buying the AE version? They will probably slash the Season 2 pass in a few weeks, so you'd still probably be better just getting that if you already have Season 1.

I already own SFV and the season one pass on PC, and the upgrade to AE is free.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you planning on buying the AE version? They will probably slash the Season 2 pass in a few weeks, so you'd still probably be better just getting that if you already have Season 1.

Yeah, then if you actually want the Season 2 characters wait until the pass goes on sale and get it. You can upgrade to AE for free, but you won't get those characters automatically.
  • black caesar

Yeah, then if you actually want the Season 2 characters wait until the pass goes on sale and get it. You can upgrade to AE for free, but you won't get those characters automatically.

I thought it was I didn't get the season 3 characters automatically.
  • The Lonious Monk
    I could be mistaken, but I believe people who by AE get all the currently released characters include. People who upgrade to AE don't.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanka looks mean. Hopefully they don't 🤬 with his moveset like they did with Nash and Vega.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    When was the last time sagat was in a street fighter game???
  • The Lonious Monk
    The last Street Fighter game. Lol
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭

So sf4??
  • black caesar

So sf4??

Yes.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see how sagat will fit in this game since they went out their way to Nerf fireballs and any type of zoning
  • The Lonious Monk
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I don't see how sagat will fit in this game since they went out their way to Nerf fireballs and any type of zoning

I wouldn't be surprised if they overhaul him, and his fireballs just become part of his V Trigger. That said, they could simply make his fireballs better than any in the game so far and that would help.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Season 3 might change. Even if they don't we know broke ass @Kid Dynasty won't be able to afford it.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 MenaRD actually beating Tokido and wining Capcom Cup for a quarter mil got me questioning my entire life decisions.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    🤬 MenaRD actually beating Tokido and wining Capcom Cup for a quarter mil got me questioning my entire life decisions.

🤬 getting 250 stacks to do hadokens & I'm thinking bout a damn job smh