What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Woman Tells A Class Full Of Girls She Don't Pay Bills Because She Knows How To Take Care Of A Man

24

Comments

  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    The problem I have is that this is how I was raised. I was not coached on how to qualify or attend college, it was almost assumed that I would graduate HS and get some BS job until I met a husband and had kids. That's the way my mother was raised as well.

    The world has changed. Two incomes are usually needed, marriages don't last as they used to, a higher education is almost a necessity.

    SOME women will find men to take care of them, but most will have to depend on self sufficiency or at minimum, contributing to the household.

    I want my daughter prepared for best and worst case scenarios and not fed fairy tales.


    so you're saying that you were raised to know how to FULLY take care of a man?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another side of the story:

    Since the Great Depression (1930s) the government instated Welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing.

    Since the 1960s there's been a feminist movement where its illegal to discriminate against somebody because of their sex/gender.

    As a result the traditional paradigm of a man that works and the woman stays home and takes care of the kids has been destroyed. Nowadays you have women who go to college with the intent of having a career. That in itself isn't bad but it doubles the workforce pool. When the women's lib movement first started (which was during the civil rights movement) you had Blacks and Women entering the workforce.

    Another element is the birth control pill and the legalization of abortion. Nowadays a woman can control when she gets pregnant and if she decides she doesn't want the baby she can terminate the pregnancy.

    So now, in 2017 Women have welfare, section 8 and food stamps to take care of a child which eliminates the purpose of a husband. And some speculate that the government created those programs intentionally for the purpose of destroying the Black family. Think about it, if its the 1960s/70s/80s/90s a Black man has enough problems with racism and discrimination. Why would a Black woman need a Black man if the government can provide the things that he can't?

    As a result we have two or three generations of fatherless children.

    So yeah, its great if you're a woman and you can find a man that makes a lot of money who is willing to support a wife and kids, but the government created an alternative that makes him irrelevant.

  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    The problem I have is that this is how I was raised. I was not coached on how to qualify or attend college, it was almost assumed that I would graduate HS and get some BS job until I met a husband and had kids. That's the way my mother was raised as well.

    The world has changed. Two incomes are usually needed, marriages don't last as they used to, a higher education is almost a necessity.

    SOME women will find men to take care of them, but most will have to depend on self sufficiency or at minimum, contributing to the household.

    I want my daughter prepared for best and worst case scenarios and not fed fairy tales.


    so you're saying that you were raised to know how to FULLY take care of a man?

    Yes.

    Nobody asked if that's what I wanted though. Options would have been nice.
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    huey wrote: »
    i think children should be taught to be self sufficient no matter what the gender is

    exactly anybody agreeing with her 🤬 is questionable. Preach that 🤬 to grown women who can decipher what they want out of it.
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    7figz wrote: »
    ... and she says it with full conviction too.



    Fair / Foul ?

    Is she teaching these young women self-value / self-🤬 'ism ?

    GYdqKTk.gif

    Aye bruh...u know why women have shorter feet and arms than men?

    So they can be closer to the stove
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    The problem I have is that this is how I was raised. I was not coached on how to qualify or attend college, it was almost assumed that I would graduate HS and get some BS job until I met a husband and had kids. That's the way my mother was raised as well.

    The world has changed. Two incomes are usually needed, marriages don't last as they used to, a higher education is almost a necessity.

    SOME women will find men to take care of them, but most will have to depend on self sufficiency or at minimum, contributing to the household.

    I want my daughter prepared for best and worst case scenarios and not fed fairy tales.


    so you're saying that you were raised to know how to FULLY take care of a man?

    Yes.

    Nobody asked if that's what I wanted though. Options would have been nice.

    You where a who're you chose 🤬 🤬 an ashamed your white father coal burner
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She just one of the lucky ones.

    Theres plenty of women that know how to take care of a man and have provided that luxury only to be under appreciated or taken advantage of.

    After doing it for 19 years why wouldnt she be so confident?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    It’s fair. That old school mentality exists still.



    True.



    Some of those young chicks need to hear that.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Germz101 wrote: »


    u know why women have shorter feet and arms than men?


    So they can be closer to the stove





    Related video:



    @ :23








    jil4adqzwk6v.gif
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats basically saying if it wasnt for a man she wouldnt have 🤬 ...she promoting dependence and complacency

    Didnt watch the vid either

    And on the other end she could just be financially well off but doesnt have to dip in her funds...will she do it for him is another question
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant let her go for what she said cant attack her for what she didnt say
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain’t watch the vid but I can speak from personal experience....when I have a woman that’s on her 🤬 you 🤬 right she ain’t gotta work. The King gonna take care of all that. Bills, recreation, independent ventures...I’m on it.

    But.....




    It’s plenty that comes with that. I’m not an easy mf to deal with. She can’t suck my 🤬 and feed me and think I’m going. Only been 3 women in my life that have reached executive status but eventually I broke them. Didn’t do it on purpose but 🤬 . It happens. The mf I married got it better than all them hoes. Live in nanny, allowance, plenty of “me time”.

    Truth is most women can’t handle a mf once they convince themselves “he’s too good to be true”
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with most of what she said but I don't like the setting she presented it in. Looks like a classroom setting and if so that's highly inappropriate. I'm a SAHM and I don't live free by any means. . We are in this together. It doesn't work unless we work together.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all great until you get old and find yourself divorced and unable to compete in the job market because you've been a homemaker for 20 years.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain’t watch the vid but I can speak from personal experience....when I have a woman that’s on her 🤬 you 🤬 right she ain’t gotta work. The King gonna take care of all that. Bills, recreation, independent ventures...I’m on it.

    But.....




    It’s plenty that comes with that. I’m not an easy mf to deal with. She can’t suck my 🤬 and feed me and think I’m going. Only been 3 women in my life that have reached executive status but eventually I broke them. Didn’t do it on purpose but 🤬 . It happens. The mf I married got it better than all them hoes. Live in nanny, allowance, plenty of “me time”.

    Truth is most women can’t handle a mf once they convince themselves “he’s too good to be true

    care to elaborate
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    7figz wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    It’s fair. That old school mentality exists still.

    So does old school racist mentality..is that fair too?

    Foul.

    Wow Kat, I actually agree with you - who are you ?

    No but I do think that 🤬 is foul. That's not the way everybody thinks - that 🤬 shouldn't be taught to a room full of young girls trying to get the same education that a group of guys would get.

    If those young ladies can grow up to have jobs and pay bills, why should they be told "I ain't never pay a bill in my life..." like that's the way to be ?

    And basically some 🤬 🤬 that they have "value" based on a man. Now if she was just saying they are valuable because they are independent worthy human beings, etc... cool but that 🤬 sounded foul.

    She did actually say that though. She said that she was strong enough and in a place to not have a man on her arm

    ... I heard that too, but immediately followed by the whole "I ain't never pay a bill" 🤬 . That's 🤬 terrible bruh. How you grown championing some dependent 🤬 like that ?

    If you strong enough that you don't need said person then you aren't actually dependent

    But how you proving you "strong enough" by saying you never pay bills ?

    If she would've said, "I'm educated and can work, but my husband pays the bills and I take care of the kids because that's what we agreed on. He's good at his job and I'm good at taking care of the children" etc... etc... etc... I might've been on board (even though that ain't for me personally).

    Bottom line is, some people believe in some gender roles that other people don't - that's a problem with divorce too. Can't be teaching this to a room full of other peoples' kids.

    On another note, why would I not want to raise my daughter to be independent and self-sufficient ?

    Having a relationship / marriage is some additional 🤬 . I want her to be able to take care of herself without needing anybody else. If she works it out with a man - fine, but I'm not training her to be some type of "pay me for my company" chick WTF ?

    How anybody proving anything by just saying some 🤬 . There are people who can get up there and say go to college and get advanced degrees and NOT tell those kids about all the debt they in and how they can't find a job in their field to even make a realistic dent in that debt. So I ain't trying to hear that 🤬 .

    You projecting a lot of personal feelings into what that lady said and you only heard a 1 min and some change of what seemed to be a much longer speech.

    You keep trying to say she didn't say that when she did just cause she didn't word in the way that you would've liked her to. That woman said she is in a place where she is strong enough where she doesn't NEED a man on her arm. WTF else is she saying besides I can take care of myself but my husband and I have agreed upon a certain lifestyle and that works for us. If you don't like how she worded it you better off saying that instead trying to make it like she didn't say that at all.

    She didn't say people shouldn't raise their daughters to be self-sufficient or independent. All she said was she was taught early on how to take care of a husband and when she got old enough to date she looked for a husband and not a man. She looked for a man that would compliment what she brought to the table.

    None of yall heard that woman tell those young girls to not be independent or self-sufficient. That is just the way yall took it.

    That other is 🤬 something you need to personally come to grips with cause I didn't even hear 🤬 remotely close to coming away with that line of thinking.

    Reading some of the responses IMO a lot yall just don't want the responsibility and pressure of being the sole monetary provider for the household. I understand and know everything ain't for everybody but the 🤬 said in here ain't even close to what that lady was saying.

    For the record my wife and I live by old school gender roles and are 100% happy. That ain't for the next couple and I don't have any problems with that or even care how yall run yall relationship. Since I don't care I ain't going to knock it even if I disagree with it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    and that is a problem. no need for paragraphs
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    It’s fair. That old school mentality exists still.

    So does old school racist mentality..is that fair too?

    Foul.

    Wow Kat, I actually agree with you - who are you ?

    No but I do think that 🤬 is foul. That's not the way everybody thinks - that 🤬 shouldn't be taught to a room full of young girls trying to get the same education that a group of guys would get.

    If those young ladies can grow up to have jobs and pay bills, why should they be told "I ain't never pay a bill in my life..." like that's the way to be ?

    And basically some 🤬 🤬 that they have "value" based on a man. Now if she was just saying they are valuable because they are independent worthy human beings, etc... cool but that 🤬 sounded foul.

    She did actually say that though. She said that she was strong enough and in a place to not have a man on her arm

    ... I heard that too, but immediately followed by the whole "I ain't never pay a bill" 🤬 . That's 🤬 terrible bruh. How you grown championing some dependent 🤬 like that ?

    If you strong enough that you don't need said person then you aren't actually dependent

    But how you proving you "strong enough" by saying you never pay bills ?

    If she would've said, "I'm educated and can work, but my husband pays the bills and I take care of the kids because that's what we agreed on. He's good at his job and I'm good at taking care of the children" etc... etc... etc... I might've been on board (even though that ain't for me personally).

    Bottom line is, some people believe in some gender roles that other people don't - that's a problem with divorce too. Can't be teaching this to a room full of other peoples' kids.

    On another note, why would I not want to raise my daughter to be independent and self-sufficient ?

    Having a relationship / marriage is some additional 🤬 . I want her to be able to take care of herself without needing anybody else. If she works it out with a man - fine, but I'm not training her to be some type of "pay me for my company" chick WTF ?

    How anybody proving anything by just saying some 🤬 . There are people who can get up there and say go to college and get advanced degrees and NOT tell those kids about all the debt they in and how they can't find a job in their field to even make a realistic dent in that debt. So I ain't trying to hear that 🤬 .

    You projecting a lot of personal feelings into what that lady said and you only heard a 1 min and some change of what seemed to be a much longer speech.

    You keep trying to say she didn't say that when she did just cause she didn't word in the way that you would've liked her to. That woman said she is in a place where she is strong enough where she doesn't NEED a man on her arm. WTF else is she saying besides I can take care of myself but my husband and I have agreed upon a certain lifestyle and that works for us. If you don't like how she worded it you better off saying that instead trying to make it like she didn't say that at all.

    She didn't say people shouldn't raise their daughters to be self-sufficient or independent. All she said was she was taught early on how to take care of a husband and when she got old enough to date she looked for a husband and not a man. She looked for a man that would compliment what she brought to the table.

    None of yall heard that woman tell those young girls to not be independent or self-sufficient. That is just the way yall took it.

    That other is 🤬 something you need to personally come to grips with cause I didn't even hear 🤬 remotely close to coming away with that line of thinking.

    Reading some of the responses IMO a lot yall just don't want the responsibility and pressure of being the sole monetary provider for the household. I understand and know everything ain't for everybody but the 🤬 said in here ain't even close to what that lady was saying.

    For the record my wife and I live by old school gender roles and are 100% happy. That ain't for the next couple and I don't have any problems with that or even care how yall run yall relationship. Since I don't care I ain't going to knock it even if I disagree with it.

    Dope. What's going on is there's a bunch of nignogs in here who can't comfortably take their lady for a burger. So, rent and a car note is clearly beyond their scope.

    This has nothing to do with gender roles and everything to with how a husband and wife agree to run their household.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and that is a problem. no need for paragraphs

    For you it is.

    Never for me!

    I'll type as many paragraphs as I 🤬 want
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a daughter you don’t teach them to think like that.

    You teach them to take care of themselves and be with a man who can do the same. Period.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Hell, a woman like that is a borderline dependent to a real man after a while in that situation since kids can look after themselves after a while and he can cook and clean 🤬 himself. Now you're just in the house and not bringing any money into it. The only 🤬 that get excited over that are 🤬 that like to be insecure and rule over their women and 🤬 that like to be trophy wives and treated like children.
    Exactly!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a daughter you don’t teach them to think like that.

    You teach them to take care of themselves and be with a man who can do the same. Period.

    This. like ive been saying we as in general terms.. people need to change the way we raise our daughters and sons

    that fairytale 🤬 is for the books and for a time when women were made to be dependent. The first priority is to be self reliant, self confident and always look out for #1 male or female..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This the most selective hearing and projection 🤬 I've ever seen.
Sign In or Register to comment.