What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• Germz101Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Germz101 wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Travis Scott fathered future’s style?

man 🤬 no.

I heard about future waaaaaay before i heard about Travis Scott. 🤬 when rack on racks dropped 2, 3 years ago?

2010 brah

Then yea, ion see how that could be remotely possible
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    RickyRich wrote: »

Puff
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You 🤬
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Beta wrote: »
    You 🤬

Explain
    Nah

Your such a 🤬
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're*
    Kat wrote: »
    You're*

Thanks man
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're*

Thanks man

You ARE such a 🤬
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ross gonna Bury u on the roster unless u pop immediately

Baby ain’t paying u

Gotti gone make sure u aight but he don’t got the movement to take u world wide. Plus u inherit his beefs.

QC gone feminize u, and u’ll be stuck ina pocket, if that’s ur lane..coo

Diddy and Ross the same tho diddy might spend more time on u. If ur lawyer game right u might bank, plus national eyes gonna be on u so there’s a possibility if u pop, you’ll pop big

Gucci...u might as well be independent

TI...all and all TI might be ur best bet. Everyone says he’s a solid dude. Even people that don’t like em. And even LA ate till he 🤬 up his own situation. Plus his ear is an asset

Wayne...might as well be independent

I’d go diddy tho

Diddy... man you dumb as 🤬 .
    You're*

Thanks man

You ARE such a 🤬

I got it. Thanks
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Boskoe100 is slick hilarious on Instagram. That 🤬 always say Queen Street after almost every word
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Yo Boskoe100 is slick hilarious on Instagram. That 🤬 always say Queen Street after almost every word

Lol fam aint bout none of that tough 🤬 tho
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Lol fam aint bout none of that tough 🤬 tho

The video that he made about the "bullied" white boy had me crying laughing
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah

Your such a 🤬

The hall is watching you!
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

Ross gonna Bury u on the roster unless u pop immediately

Baby ain’t paying u

Gotti gone make sure u aight but he don’t got the movement to take u world wide. Plus u inherit his beefs.

QC gone feminize u, and u’ll be stuck ina pocket, if that’s ur lane..coo

Diddy and Ross the same tho diddy might spend more time on u. If ur lawyer game right u might bank, plus national eyes gonna be on u so there’s a possibility if u pop, you’ll pop big

Gucci...u might as well be independent

TI...all and all TI might be ur best bet. Everyone says he’s a solid dude. Even people that don’t like em. And even LA ate till he 🤬 up his own situation. Plus his ear is an asset

Wayne...might as well be independent

I’d go diddy tho

u forgot to mention youll end up Religious (Ma$e,Shyne,Loon),in a Cult (Craig Mack), In prison (Loon,Shyne,GDep), Dead (Big),Wanting to throw a Fridge on his head (Lox) or Walking for some Cheese Cake (Da Band) for Diddy.
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bohemian Rhapsody through headphones is real art B.
    I'm listening to a hurricane Chris verse right now
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Lord take me now :joy: :joy:

this is obviously fake aka "some acting" going on, but that unsuspecting family in the background reaction is priceless :joy:

"C'mon y'all, we gotta go, come this way, this way!" :joy:

How you know?

doubt security would handcuff somebody over that

Fake or not it's still hilarious, especially the reaction of the family

You a cop my g?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stars Wars my 🤬 !!! 🤬 !!
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must meditate. My soul is unstable.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ctcclbvi92s7.jpg

Where is Bunny?
    ctcclbvi92s7.jpg

Good first try kat. A for effort
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..it's funny cause it's true.