What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Christmas Movies; Name Em...

2»

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are some of the WOAT christmas movies yall seen?
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preacher's Wife....... Classic
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All muppets movies sucked
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 the muppets
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You people have no souls.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posters hatin on the Muppets but are grown men who like Dragonballz Z n 🤬

Muppets & Muppet Babies >>>> Dragonballz Z
  • Broddie
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I just realized it was white posters. Figures. They're soulless people.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

I hate that 🤬 🤬 too
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    I love A Christmas Carol with George C Scott. My favorite version
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

That madea Christmas movie. 🤬 that 🤬
  • TheGOAT

That madea Christmas movie. 🤬 that 🤬

I seen that 🤬 too

Had 🤬 Larry the cable guy in it
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lethal weapon
    Die hard
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Anyone heard the theory about The Santa Clause that it's all in Scott Calvin's head a paranoid delusion?
  • TheGOAT
    Anyone heard the theory about The Santa Clause that it's all in Scott Calvin's head a paranoid delusion?

Another classic.

Watch that every christmas eve w/ my sons before they go to bed.

Sequels suck tho
  • TheGOAT
    Watchin Christmas Vacation right now.

The Grizwalds & the Bundys need to meet up on screen in suburban Chicago one time while they still can before its all said n done.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holiday heart. But but Ving Rhames played a 🤬 ...yea yea but he was actually pretty good in it and it's a near perfect Christmas movie..

I've been meaning to watch Krampus..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holiday heart. But but Ving Rhames played a 🤬 ...yea yea but he was actually pretty good in it and it's a near perfect Christmas movie..

I've been meaning to watch Krampus..

tumblr_m6f4ecvdjW1qfcm9do1_500.gif
  • TheGOAT
    0hfzsqop78j0.jpg

Yall ever see this?

It only got 10% on Rotten Tomatoes & Ebert only gave it half a :star: but i grew up on it.
  • Broddie
    0hfzsqop78j0.jpg

Yall ever see this?

It only got 10% on Rotten Tomatoes & Ebert only gave it half a :star: but i grew up on it.

Haven't seen it in years but I remember that movie being funny as hell. Dana Carvey stole the show. That movie and Airheads were 2 joints featuring SNL players from the "bad boy era" of the show (late 80s to early 90s) that never really get talked about but I remember being pretty damn funny.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Airheads is a classic
  • D. Morgan
    edited December 2017
    0hfzsqop78j0.jpg

Yall ever see this?

This was funny to me.

That Eddie Bauer coat Jon Lovitz has on people used to get robbed and killed for those in DC back in the day.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four Christmas’ got me dying right now