What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The FINAL 2017 Official FALL/WINTER Pic Thread: Series Finale

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat with the pump fake.

Dont even trip bruh katy passes them 🤬 for frvee. Just hit her up bruh last time she told me she likes em uncut. But thats yall business g foh

Man you aint 🤬 ! lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beezus wrote: »
    h0one2bst46b.png
    Chiefssss nation

AGAIN!
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    h0one2bst46b.png
    Chiefssss nation

Somebody showing... how many months are you?
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    h0one2bst46b.png
    Chiefssss nation

Zero

cjbkahcqs8rh.png
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    h0one2bst46b.png
    Chiefssss nation

Zero

cjbkahcqs8rh.png

That ain't you is it, them legs looking kind of meaty
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Yeah....that's Kat

Naw... I was just trying to get you to zoom in on that 🤬 ... I must say I still got it
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Bars? Maybe?
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    What's that
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wjl30c3wvijt.jpg

I’m too 🤬 to figure this one out, break it down for me.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had works Christmas meal last night, still trying to remember if I’ve got a job or not.

That picture is something I don’t need to waste time trying to figure out.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Y'all gon let this hoe post a pic of her getting her 🤬 ate? I wouldn't have a problem if it was another chick in the photo
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    That's 🤬 up got a black man just to eat her 🤬 out
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    oivm4y9ych2o.jpg

So the infection in my foot has spread to my bones. I'm having surgery tomorrow afternoon

I Don't ask for much here but I'll take any prayers and positive vibes from anyone right now

My family and friends are such an amazing team. Don't know what I'd do with out them.....

Hope you feel better @MsSouthern

Now, let us pray.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven care to lead us my brother?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    oivm4y9ych2o.jpg

So the infection in my foot has spread to my bones. I'm having surgery tomorrow afternoon

I Don't ask for much here but I'll take any prayers and positive vibes from anyone right now

My family and friends are such an amazing team. Don't know what I'd do with out them.....

Stay up @MsSouthern hoping for a speedy recovery stay positive
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    oivm4y9ych2o.jpg

You'll definitely be in my prayers and positive thoughts. Hope you get better soon