What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The FINAL 2017 Official FALL/WINTER Pic Thread: Series Finale

Comments

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beezus wrote: »
    How about all y'all get all the way the 🤬 outta here
    @ThatDamnJay
    Please delete my account
    I want nothing to do with this place

Sometimes people wanna get away and post and forget real life but u know what 🤬 this immature ass site

Shout out to @Elzo69Renaissance for reaching out

There are real people on the other side of the screen

Take care I'm out

Bruh, chill
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I don't think the laugh was bc someone died but bc it wasn't reassuring for someone ready to have surgery
    There’s a lot going on in that one post but I tend to think along these lines

But GITB may genuinely find loss humorous, idk

I laughed I'm sorry, you shouldn't get offended by some people you'll never meet online unless they going half on plane tickets maybe.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has to be a white thing
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    @Beezus you hear that new N.E.R.D album?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MsSouthern

Stay strong, you'll make it through that surgery and be back to modding in no time!
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Oh.. I thought lol was for lots of love girl I'm just playing with you, don't leave @Beezus we are here for you.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh 🤬 jus caught the LOL reaction nm

n510zadjzmbu.gif
  • Beezus
    edited December 2017
  • Beezus
    edited December 2017
  • Beezus
    freshb651 wrote: »
    U gonna laugh when your father dies?

NO,my father actually passed a few years ago so I know what you're going through,you have my sympathy. When

posters give the Ether reaction it just means the situation is 🤬 up. Nobody's "laughing" or mocking your pain,at

least I'm not. Now if you would like to discuss what you're going through hit the PM,until then prayers up and 🤬

Bless <3

Thanks but I'm good
    Sorry for your loss
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Naw on the real @Beezus I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. Don't go, you bring a lot to the table.
  • Beezus
    Naw on the real @Beezus I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. Don't go, you bring a lot to the table.

Like I said
    🤬 YOU
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You wack. Deal with it.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Yea @Beezus think youre taking the ether reactions the wrong way dont think anyone is clowning your father's passing

Actually they are
    I'm out
    Its disrespectful and idgaf if its "just the internet"
    Like I said
    Delete my account

Hey beezy i understand n i cant tell u how to feel sorry for your loss tho real life 🤬 showing u love & support
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh,i just saw the "LOL" , YO @GodNThaBuild'n ,you're outta pocket for that fam smh
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss @Beezus
  • Beezus
    edited December 2017
  • Beezus
    Sorry for your loss @Beezus

Thank you
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Kat wrote: »
    You wack. Deal with it.

Just cuz I don't build you up when post a cry for attention. Yeah sure your words hurt me
  • GodNThaBuild'n

Like I said
    🤬 YOU

Anytime baby
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    freshb651 wrote: »
    oh,i just saw the "LOL" , YO @GodNThaBuild'n ,you're outta pocket for that fam smh

I kno, the worst kind of people