What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mad empanadas in the to go plate

Its lit
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »

This wouldnt have looked so bad if her face wasnt so 🤬 up
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

When you can’t move your face to make any real expressions, this happens.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The uranium used to build the bombs that were used to end WW2 were from Congolese mines
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »

When you can’t move your face to make any real expressions, this happens.

Lol knockoff looking Kim dancing to a knockoff sounding "Quiet Storm".
  • Turfaholic
    Prodigy didnt die for this
  • MizuryLilith
    MizuryLilith Exodus 22:18 Athame at the readyMembers Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8zfboa2j9izv.jpg
    Copiped this yesterday.... the B side has the sample to Will Smiths Miami
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomeMembers Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8zfboa2j9izv.jpg

As for the bolded,

#THIW
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    v0kq5bztkgxw.jpg
    Barry is up next
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    5i4t9i1oufdf.jpg
    Next up
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    How do you want it sample opens this album

i1f1av4mxtfm.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all of you Lebron and Curry fans:

i0vm6r9zhjt1.png

pkulj3o3t2or.gif
  • deadeye
    They went in on the Ball family too:

tda8r5doe3cn.jpg
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats better?

Buying a home in the spring when there's an abundance of inventory but buyers are VERY competitive which means you most likely have to submit an offer OVER the asking price?

OR

Buying a home off season around fall/winter when there's very low inventory and not many buyers which means you have the opportunity to submit an offer BELOW the asking price and have a higher probability of it being accepted?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8zfboa2j9izv.jpg

"Oh you mean " the beat goes on" right? This song was famous before "welcome to Miami"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    8zfboa2j9izv.jpg

"Oh you mean " the beat goes on" right? This song was famous before "welcome to Miami"

I know 🤬 plus Madonna worked that record way before Will....but this a hip hop website
  • deadeye
    edited December 2017
    Whats better?

Buying a home in the spring when there's an abundance of inventory but buyers are VERY competitive which means you most likely have to submit an offer OVER the asking price?

OR

Buying a home off season around fall/winter when there's very low inventory and not many buyers which means you have the opportunity to submit an offer BELOW the asking price and have a higher probability of it being accepted?

@MistyKnight

Neither.

Buy as soon as possible because rates are only going to get higher with the Fed being committed to increasing the federal funds rate at regular intervals.

Also, never offer anything above the asking price because you'd be setting yourself up for the possibility of being upside down on your mortgage in the future.

That's basically a situation in which your mortgage balance is more than what the house is worth.

Other than that, just make sure you find the right house for the right price........and everything else should fall into place.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Whats better?

OR

It really doesn't matter when it comes to real estate. It all depends on the location and what's available.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • deadeye
    4878eiikvoi4.gif

KIM ZOLCIAK'S GONNA BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT!!!!!!

genlxrva1022.gif

zo9f8oq4eoqe.gif
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol the housewife’s are that entertaining huh