What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    willhustle wrote: »
    Last decent Eminem album was the Eminem show?
    Broddie wrote: »
    Last decent Eminem album was the Eminem show?

Recovery for me. Been going downhill since then.

I have to say Eminem's best albums is The Eminem Show, MMLP, & Recovery. His decline really started to show with MMLP2. He 🤬 up Encore with those comedic rap tracks like "Big 🤬 " & "Rain Man". Relapse had dope ass beats but decided he wanted to rap in accents on 90% of the tracks.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Eminem has an up and down discography.

2 very good album in Eminem Show and Marshall Mathers LP
    2 good albums in Slim Shady LP and Recovery
    3 wack ass albums in Encore, Relapse, and Revival

Yes, Em has a very up & down discography and that can be said for a lot of other legends in the game like Snoop, Jay-Z, & Nas. Different story, different artists so we'll stick to Eminem. You're right about the ratings of his discography and tbh, Em should be sitting on 3 classics instead of 2. What makes Encore a disappointment to me is he went crazy with the commercial MTV joints on the 2nd half of w/ "Ass Like That", "Big 🤬 ", & "Rain Man" etc... Encore could have been like where The Eminem Show left off if he would have replaced those tracks on there.

He got zero classics imo. I wouldn't argue against MMLP, but I'd vote against it. Eminem Show is just a good album
  • L3NUL3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the first time I really feel like he should retire..

I am in the minority that enjoyed mmlp2...Recovery wasn't all that but it wasn't atrocious

But this album even my fav few tracks are good at best unlike his other albums where his best tracks are great
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't better than mmlp2, there's no song on here better than

Bad guy
    Evil twin
    groundhog day
    Rhyme or reason
    Wicked ways

🤬 even Rap 🤬
  • esco sopranoesco soprano Jersey bredMembers Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Trash music crackas and 🤬 🤬 foreigners will still buy this ear homicide. Shenco's producers are looking like preemo and Dre compared to this LMAO

ear homicide?! Lmfaooooooo!!! I can't wait to hear for myself and decide. This feedback is brutal lol.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    This isn't better than mmlp2, there's no song on here better than

Bad guy
    Evil twin
    groundhog day
    Rhyme or reason
    Wicked ways

🤬 even Rap 🤬

I agree.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    I don't even have a favorite track off this album. Hated the entire project
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the 9th track or so and I like it.
    Definitely better than that jeezy trash.
  • freshb651freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This muthafucka really rapped "your 🤬 is heavy duty (doody) like diarrhea" at almost 50. I know he has to be sick of this 🤬 deep down inside. Album contracts are a 🤬 .

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This muthafucka really rapped "your 🤬 is heavy duty (doody) like diarrhea" at almost 50. I know he has to be sick of this 🤬 deep down inside. Album contracts are a 🤬 .

0rl3j3gyrje8.gif
  • OuncemanOunceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    yea the last good em album was recovery. this was 🤬 trash. even worse than mmlp2. do the audio engineers and producers ever pull him aside to tell him how lousy and pathetic his lyrics sound sometime?
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mohamedmohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My homie phresher made the album. I grew up with homie and he was always a big em fan. I’m sure he got 50 to do that favor
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

it was chalk full of corny lines like this..

he knows that 🤬 and it's like he don't give a 🤬 cuz he just wants to be the first to say it.. a curse more than a gift.. he needs more people to tell him nah..
  • tk_heuristicstk_heuristics Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Em gotta be the worst at rappin about 🤬 unless hes talkin about smackin em off a bar stool or puttin anthrax on their tampax or feelin like hes stickin his 🤬 🤬 in a hearse nh
    Yes he became trash for me when Ass Like That came out. Just Lose It was also trash so I was kinda down on Em, but Ass Like That cemented it. Didn't want to hear him doing generic pop songs about women.
  • BelieveAroseBelieveArose Members Posts: 4
    Only songs i skip are Offended and Chloraseptic

Believe and Arose are top 25 greatest of all time Eminem songs

Stronger Than I Was
    Hailie's Song
    Mockingbird
    Beautiful
    When I'm Gone
    Believe
    Spend Some Time
    Arose
    Headlights
    Beautiful Pain
    Going Through Changes
    Not Afraid
    Superman
    Space Bound
    Cleaning Out My Closet
    We As Americans
    The Real Slim Shady
    Love You More
    You're Never Over
    Lose Yourself
    My Name Is
    So Bad
    The Hills remix
    Twisted
    So Much Better

Believe is a song that perfectly sum's up up why i'm an Eminem fan and why he is my fave musician and artist. The hook, the production (such a banger he produced it himself), the melody, the flow, the subject matter, the delivery>>>>>>>

It is a crime he has other producers today produce for him when he by a billion miles produced the best beat on the album with Believe and one of the greatest beats of all time. He produced a classic trap beat. The I.C didn't think he could produce a classic trap beat that is a banger huh? @usmarin3 @Stew @Lab Baby @Built 4 cuban linx @genocidecutter @nujerz84 @MistyKnight @englishdude @gofigure @water ur seeds @StoneColdMikey @crooked_ways @gee757 @VIBE. This song gonna lock down the clubs and make people in the clubs go ham. Trap Eminem is heavenly

Shots fired at the I.C everyone on here. Prior to the album being released everyone on here said they want this but when he does it they still hate on it. @englishdude said he wanted a mature, deep, introspective album then when he does that with Revival he says Offended the 1 song on the album that is not mature and deep he says is his fave on the album. same goes for @VIBE. Bi polar, confused, trolling? it's like there is no logical sense in Englishdude he pokes fun in a sarcastic way for having songs about violence that are immature his Slim Shady alter ego but then hates on every song that is mature and deep by Eminem and says Offended the song that is the type of song he was poking fun at Eminem for he says is his fave while hating on the rest of the album which ironically is what he said he wanted. Same applies to Vibe, Stew, Lab Baby . Where is the logical sense?

Eminem by passed hip-hop to become a Pop artist and Pop icon. to the world and general public that is his niche making catchy Pop music. If people on here do not like that type of music then u simply don't have to listen. Jay Z is a Emcee/Lyricist and Rapper he makes straight up rap music he spits and makes pure rap and he is great at it hence his success. If u like straight rap music and MC's then u simply just carry on listening to Jay Z, Nas, Royce, Wu Tang, Outkast, Rakim, Prodigy, Biggie, Ice Cube, Canibus, Scarface, T.I, Kendrick, Joey Badass, Common, Tech 9 etc.

If u can't swim u don't jump into the deep end, if u can't run fast u don't try be an athlete competing for a medal at the Olympics, if u fear death u don't join the military. So if u do not like Pop music, commercial music, melodic song writing based music the type of music Eminem makes u simply don't listen to his music or buy it just ignore him and keep listening to the type of music u like

• ILLBOTILLBOT UNIT92819 Your HoodPosts: 766 My Name Is My Name.
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: StewLovesLyricalRap, FinallyRichSosa, EminemPostMaloneSosa, MaxBigavel

Control is as much an effect as a cause. The idea that control is something you exert is a handicap to progress.
    BelieveArose
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ShadyTeam can't believe I read all that 🤬 'Believe is one of the best beats of all time' LOOOOL
  • freethewavefreethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only songs i skip are Offended and Chloraseptic

Believe and Arose are top 25 greatest of all time Eminem songs

Stronger Than I Was
    Hailie's Song
    Mockingbird
    Beautiful
    When I'm Gone
    Believe
    Spend Some Time
    Arose
    Headlights
    Beautiful Pain
    Going Through Changes
    Not Afraid
    Superman
    Space Bound
    Cleaning Out My Closet
    We As Americans
    The Real Slim Shady
    Love You More
    You're Never Over
    Lose Yourself
    My Name Is
    So Bad
    The Hills remix
    Twisted
    So Much Better

Believe is a song that perfectly sum's up up why i'm an Eminem fan and why he is my fave musician and artist. The hook, the production (such a banger he produced it himself), the melody, the flow, the subject matter, the delivery>>>>>>>

It is a crime he has other producers today produce for him when he by a billion miles produced the best beat on the album with Believe and one of the greatest beats of all time. He produced a classic trap beat. The I.C didn't think he could produce a classic trap beat that is a banger huh? @usmarin3 @Stew @Lab Baby @Built 4 cuban linx @genocidecutter @nujerz84 @MistyKnight @englishdude @gofigure @water ur seeds @StoneColdMikey @crooked_ways @gee757 @VIBE. This song gonna lock down the clubs and make people in the clubs go ham. Trap Eminem is heavenly

Shots fired at the I.C everyone on here. Prior to the album being released everyone on here said they want this but when he does it they still hate on it. @englishdude said he wanted a mature, deep, introspective album then when he does that with Revival he says Offended the 1 song on the album that is not mature and deep he says is his fave on the album. same goes for @VIBE. Bi polar, confused, trolling? it's like there is no logical sense in Englishdude he pokes fun in a sarcastic way for having songs about violence that are immature his Slim Shady alter ego but then hates on every song that is mature and deep by Eminem and says Offended the song that is the type of song he was poking fun at Eminem for he says is his fave while hating on the rest of the album which ironically is what he said he wanted. Same applies to Vibe, Stew, Lab Baby . Where is the logical sense?

Eminem by passed hip-hop to become a Pop artist and Pop icon. to the world and general public that is his niche making catchy Pop music. If people on here do not like that type of music then u simply don't have to listen. Jay Z is a Emcee/Lyricist and Rapper he makes straight up rap music he spits and makes pure rap and he is great at it hence his success. If u like straight rap music and MC's then u simply just carry on listening to Jay Z, Nas, Royce, Wu Tang, Outkast, Rakim, Prodigy, Biggie, Ice Cube, Canibus, Scarface, T.I, Kendrick, Joey Badass, Common, Tech 9 etc.

If u can't swim u don't jump into the deep end, if u can't run fast u don't try be an athlete competing for a medal at the Olympics, if u fear death u don't join the military. So if u do not like Pop music, commercial music, melodic song writing based music the type of music Eminem makes u simply don't listen to his music or buy it just ignore him and keep listening to the type of music u like

Believe is wack. And what's all this pop talk? Pop just means popular. Not popular and wack rappin. Em was pop on mmlp. Jay was pop on Blueprint when H to the Izzo dropped.