What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Comments

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Next episode promo

Mayne from the looks of it Android 17 gets eliminated SMMFH. I told yall man the Androids are next and no way in hell Universe 7 gonna have an easy win. This is gonna get a lot more dramatic and critical before it ends.

You know 🤬 is serious when Frieza has to voluntarily step in and Goku has to go SSG. Peep how Vegeta is preserving his energy tho.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP was cool.
    I'm glad Uni 3 wasn't a one shot like Uni 4 was. I didn't care for the robot's design though, but on a positive note it looks to improve next week so there's that.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want vegeta outta here
    Hes fighting with frieza
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember back on Namek when we thought them 🤬 was strong?
  • sdotcarter111
    The extended preview showed Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, Gohan and 17 standing together. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that means 18 is gone. Which means

Goku
    Vegeta
    Gohan
    Freeza

vs

Jiren
    Toppo
    Dyspo

Vegeta challenges Jiren from what we know from the episode titles. Which means

Goku
    Gohan
    Freeza

vs

Jiren
    Toppo
    Dyspo

I'd like to see

Freeza vs Toppo
    17 vs Dyspo
    Goku/Gohan tag team vs Jiren
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I didn't mind this episode and seeing Gohan cut loose was cool. Frieza trying to chill in the cut until the very last minute if possible lol. They hinted that Goku starting to feel better when Gohan was fighting so I guess in 2 or 3 episodes max he'll be recovered. We're probably not seeing Vegetas power until Uni11 and them square off officially. The Androids did their thing as usual but yea from the preview 18 may be out of here. This Dr. Dude is apparently dangerous enough that all 6 of them about to jump his ass.
  • sdotcarter111
    Gohan been low key puttin in WORK for U7.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy, they hired Brian Drummond as Copy Vegeta in the dub.

• OmegaConflict

I hope this means no more chris sabat
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The muthafucka they fight next week reminds of Hatchiyack.

0mt8zs7ucn1t.png

Good episode, almost at the end.
  • OmegaConflict
    The Hue wrote: »
    The muthafucka they fight next week reminds of Hatchiyack.

0mt8zs7ucn1t.png

Good episode, almost at the end.

The same guy designed both robots
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    🤬 I love the androids happy to see that dynamic back
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah, never been the biggest fan of the Androids but they're showing out in this tournament.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol was finna post this. That 🤬 dope.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator

o3q8hxxyxj1p.jpeg
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why the 🤬 didn't they just use Chris?
  • StoneColdMikey

.... because....
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nostalgia
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    OmniKing about to make a guest appearance in the next Mickey Mouse movie.

Lmao, but doubtful, they only own the international distribution rights to the movies BoG and so forth, not the actual Dragonball property. It just means they have their hands in one aspect of it. Japanese licensing is something I've been following for a looooong time and it's weird and confusing as 🤬 .

Disney could ask to borrow him if they really wanted to.

Wouldn't be their first time working with Japanese companies (Kingdom Hearts)
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you imagine if Disney gets a successful Dragon Ball franchise off the ground to go with the MCU and Star Wars?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Lmfaoooo they can’t . All they can is distribute it. Toei and Toriyama still has the final say
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfaoooo they can’t . All they can is distribute it. Toei and Toriyama still has the final say

I mean they let 20th Century Fox have a go at it... I could see them letting Disney who has a proven track record at comic/cartoon adaptations have a try
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Can you imagine if Disney gets a successful Dragon Ball franchise off the ground to go with the MCU and Star Wars?

They're gonna get rid of all the sagas before goku black and call them legends
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmniKing about to make a guest appearance in the next Mickey Mouse movie.

Lmao, but doubtful, they only own the international distribution rights to the movies BoG and so forth, not the actual Dragonball property. It just means they have their hands in one aspect of it. Japanese licensing is something I've been following for a looooong time and it's weird and confusing as 🤬 .

Disney could ask to borrow him if they really wanted to.

Wouldn't be their first time working with Japanese companies (Kingdom Hearts)

I'm aware. Disney produced the majority of Studio Ghibli's movies as well as Innocence (Ghost In the Shell 2, which itself was a Ghibli co-production), but all that really is up to Shueisha and Toriyama.