What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

🤬 trial falls apart after accuser’s 40,000 texts are revealed

2»

Comments

  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can think of any terrible/negative thing about women.... how about list all the great things about them.

    1) 🤬
    2)🤬
    3)head

    Boom all the great things
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can think of any terrible/negative thing about women.... how about list all the great things about them.

    1. Cooking
    2. Cleaning
    3. Vaginas
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Feminists are trying to get past convos between "victim" and accused thrown out or ignored, and have been for several years now.

    In those kangaroo college sexual assault tribunals they successfully got prior intimate contact and text conversation labelled as irrelevant. That stuff is exculpatory evidence.

    There's an understanding is psychology, a theory called "relational aggression." It was found that if you factor in relational aggression in studies of overall aggression that girls are just as aggressive as boys.

    Relational aggression is the preferred bullying tactic for women and girls. It includes typical "mean girls" stuff like spreading rumors, lying about about, cutting them down verbally etc.

    This has gone virtually unnoticed by society, and only physical aggression is policed (the preferred type of bullying for men and boys).

    What this creates is a society where girls can be bullies and get away with it. Words disappear into the ether and leave no bruises, so they can cut people down and lie without recourse.

    This leads to a snowball effect. Because they've been doing it their whole lives and because they know it works, women use relational aggression all the time against men.

    From rather innocuous stuff like saying she didnt enjoy sex, or that his 🤬 is small to severe offenses like lying about abuse or 🤬 to try and ruin his life.

    This stuff has been out there, but feminists have used male chauvinism against men to the point where they get it ignored. A lot of these sexual assault cases are revenge statements. No proof needed, none required. All she needs to do is make a comment in the media and it spreads like wildfire.

    I was talking to my gf about this, and we agreed that the natural next step is lifting the statute of limitations on sexual assault. Its coming. You're going to see that change happen, and people be brought up on 20-30 year old sexual assault cases with no evidence other than the woman's word.

    Feminists are going to turn the judicial system into a mockery, which they've already done. 🤬 need to clique up and fight against this weaponized victimhood culture.

    The boy the OP story was about got lucky, but a lot of men and boys aren't so lucky.

    The only way to win is to not play.

    The very girl you had this conversation with agreeing and nodding her head about how 🤬 up this is can turn around and use the same methods.

    Not saying she will. Like not every poisonous snake will bite and 🤬 you, but every poisonous snake can bite and 🤬 you.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Feminists are trying to get past convos between "victim" and accused thrown out or ignored, and have been for several years now.

    In those kangaroo college sexual assault tribunals they successfully got prior intimate contact and text conversation labelled as irrelevant. That stuff is exculpatory evidence.

    There's an understanding is psychology, a theory called "relational aggression." It was found that if you factor in relational aggression in studies of overall aggression that girls are just as aggressive as boys.

    Relational aggression is the preferred bullying tactic for women and girls. It includes typical "mean girls" stuff like spreading rumors, lying about about, cutting them down verbally etc.

    This has gone virtually unnoticed by society, and only physical aggression is policed (the preferred type of bullying for men and boys).

    What this creates is a society where girls can be bullies and get away with it. Words disappear into the ether and leave no bruises, so they can cut people down and lie without recourse.

    This leads to a snowball effect. Because they've been doing it their whole lives and because they know it works, women use relational aggression all the time against men.

    From rather innocuous stuff like saying she didnt enjoy sex, or that his 🤬 is small to severe offenses like lying about abuse or 🤬 to try and ruin his life.

    This stuff has been out there, but feminists have used male chauvinism against men to the point where they get it ignored. A lot of these sexual assault cases are revenge statements. No proof needed, none required. All she needs to do is make a comment in the media and it spreads like wildfire.

    I was talking to my gf about this, and we agreed that the natural next step is lifting the statute of limitations on sexual assault. Its coming. You're going to see that change happen, and people be brought up on 20-30 year old sexual assault cases with no evidence other than the woman's word.

    Feminists are going to turn the judicial system into a mockery, which they've already done. 🤬 need to clique up and fight against this weaponized victimhood culture.

    The boy the OP story was about got lucky, but a lot of men and boys aren't so lucky.

    The only way to win is to not play.

    The very girl you had this conversation with agreeing and nodding her head about how 🤬 up this is can turn around and use the same methods.

    Not saying she will. Like not every poisonous snake will bite and 🤬 you, but every poisonous snake can bite and 🤬 you.

    I joked with her about that too.

    She said something to the effect of "its not 🤬 if you're willing,"

    And I responded "you say that now, but in 6 months you can change your mind."

    She laughed but I was dead serious.
  • ThaNubianGodThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We at the point where trials aren't even needed though. Just an accusation will brand you as whatever a female calls you.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I refer a few of you to the sex doll thread. I heard the prices are coming down.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    40000 text 🤬 damn


    In hindsight, dude should've saved the texts himself.


    That way his lawyer would've had them right away and this ordeal would've been over before it got started.


    Also, even though this happened in the UK..........it wouldn't be surprising if something similar happened over here as well.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Also, Westie doesn't think this is a serious problem.



    She thinks 🤬 kits are to blame for this.



    zar5thsm7lel.gif



    Somebody @ her for me.



    Just wanna see what kind of excuse she's gonna come up with to try and justify this foolishness.
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should sue her ass.Cause it couldve ruined his life and listed as a 🤬 .Men we gotta fight back
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Westie ......you've been summoned.

    Care to explain said fuckshit?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 counts of 🤬 over a 14 month period against one person? I'm surprised it took someone til the 11th hour to blow the whistle on that 🤬
  • blackrainblackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Wasn't it the thread in Chicago about that girl where Westie was the one telling people to wait for more evidence while the IC Scooby Gang was out here talking about walk in freezers and playing forensic scientists with screen shots and fake Instagram posts?
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOMembers Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention of repercussions for her lies
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    blackrain wrote: »
    Wasn't it the thread in Chicago about that girl where Westie was the one telling people to wait for more evidence while the IC Scooby Gang was out here talking about walk in freezers and playing forensic scientists with screen shots and fake Instagram posts?



    Don't remember which thread it was, but nobody was talking about 🤬 kits until she brought it up.


    Poor attempt at deflection on her part.


    Basically, the discussion wasn't going her way.


    She starts talking about 🤬 kits being compromised.......then we go back and forth about it........then she says I don't know what I'm talking about because 🤬 kits can't really determine whether or not a woman has been 🤬 .



    e0xfz4txbys5.gif




    0lrf4dds3si8.gif
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I keep all of my text messages,I don't care how raunchy or 🤬 it is .
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You and that 🤬 gif.

    fkvyiw3k36o0.gif
  • blackrainblackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    deadeye wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Wasn't it the thread in Chicago about that girl where Westie was the one telling people to wait for more evidence while the IC Scooby Gang was out here talking about walk in freezers and playing forensic scientists with screen shots and fake Instagram posts?



    Don't remember which thread it was, but nobody was talking about 🤬 kits until she brought it up.


    Poor attempt at deflection on her part.


    Basically, the discussion wasn't going her way.


    She starts talking about 🤬 kits being compromised.......then we go back and forth about it........then she says I don't know what I'm talking about because 🤬 kits can't really determine whether or not a woman has been 🤬 .



    e0xfz4txbys5.gif




    0lrf4dds3si8.gif

    It was the thread about that girl who went missing in that hotel in Chicago. 🤬 had all sorts of theories about what happened and were sure she was 🤬 and killed...meanwhile Westie in actually saying wait for more evidence than facebook posts and 🤬 told her she was tripping
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do y’all 🤬 remember what cell phones were like 10 years ago?

    How about 20 years ago?

    In 20 years you’ll be able to have a baby with a robot.

    This world ain’t 🤬 .
Sign In or Register to comment.