What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

WWE PPV thread - WWE Clash of Champions [AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal] - Dec. 17

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Braun might win the Rumble ...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    tumblr_ozp80tVvbr1wo1lvro2_250.gif

Man Kurt's knees look like they about to give out

and he passes a physical somehow
    but DB isn’t allowed to wrestle

Having bad knees isn't life threatenin.havin head trauma is

daniel bryan has been cleared by doctors outside of wwe despite his injury history

it looked like kurt’s knees gave out while getting pedigreed sunday. he could’ve landed wrong on his head, gotten concussed, injured or broken his neck, etc.
    it just looks odd that a dude who can’t even stand straight is cleared to wrestle

The man wrestled with a broken freakin neck before lol nothin new to him
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Braun might win the Rumble ...

He should
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    It's the only right pick.

But I can see them 🤬 🤬 up
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Is Seth Rollins still there? He should get a rumble win. Is he even in the main event picture right now or is he mid card status?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seth don’t need to win the rumble
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking Dean n Seth, hopefully in a gimmick match of some sort at mania
  • dalyricalbandit
    Seth demoted to tag team
  • dalyricalbandit
    Male wrestlers Raw

Roman Reigns
    Apollo Crews
    Big Cass
    Big Show
    Bo Dallas

Braun Strowman its the best pick hes over and is a monster

Bray Wyatt
    Cesaro
    Curt Hawkins
    Curtis Axel
    Dash Wilder
    Dean Ambrose
    Elias
    Finn Bálor
    Goldust
    Heath Slater
    Jason Jordan
    Jeff Hardy
    Kane
    Karl Anderson
    Luke Gallows
    Matt Hardy
    The Miz
    R-Truth
    Rhyno

Samoa Joe - if not Braun from Raw Joe the next best pic he has the legit ass kickin look

Scott Dawson
    Seth Rollins
    Sheamus
    Titus O'Neil

Male wrestlers Sd

Baron Corbin
    Big E
    Bobby Roode
    Chad Gable
    Chris Jericho
    Dolph Ziggler
    Epico Colon
    Fandango
    Harper
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    Jinder Mahal

John Cena ( i can see Vince givin Cena another rumble win to tie Austin and set him up for Mania to pass Ric)

Kevin Owens
    Kofi Kingston
    Mojo Rawley
    Primo Colon
    Randy Orton
    Rowan

Rusev i wouldnt mind but we know its not happening

Sami Zayn
    Samir Singh
    Shelton Benjamin
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Sin Cara
    Sunil Singh
    Tye Dillinger
    Tyler Breeze
    Viktor
    Xavier Woods
    Zack Ryder
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    If the E was really real, they'd have Nak win the rumble and finally give him a nice feud with some build up against AJ.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    If the E was really real, they'd have Nak win the rumble and finally give him a nice feud with some build up against AJ.

It would be nice.
    Their match would be on at 8:30 though
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerry lawler said taker looked good backstage no 🤬
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think somebody from SD is winning the Royal Rumble next year because I was looking at the PPV schedule for 2018 the other day and the Elimination Chamber is supposed to be a RAW PPV. Doesn't make sense to have RAW superstars win the RR & EC matches respectively. I think somebody from SD (Nakamura, Cena, Zayn [dark horse] etc.,) wins the rumble and Reigns probably will win the Chamber setting up Lesnar/Reigns again at WM.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    willhustle wrote: »
    I think somebody from SD is winning the Royal Rumble next year because I was looking at the PPV schedule for 2018 the other day and the Elimination Chamber is supposed to be a RAW PPV. Doesn't make sense to have RAW superstars win the RR & EC matches respectively. I think somebody from SD (Nakamura, Cena, Zayn [dark horse] etc.,) wins the rumble and Reigns probably will win the Chamber setting up Lesnar/Reigns again at WM.

Last year SD had the Rumble & Chamber
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Well Imma be on the floor for Clash lf Champions
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Card is 🤬 trash, zero interest in any of the matches
  • TheBoyRo
    I only care for the wwe title match and KO/Sami vs Orton/nakamura
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynMembers Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I only care for the wwe title match and KO/Sami vs Orton/nakamura

Tha fatal 4 way tag title match could steal Tha show
  • DOPEdweebz
    Gonna be there tonight, hopefully I can grab some chairs after as souvenirs
  • DOPEdweebz
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only hope that's true. I know y'all 🤬 probably goin to hate but I'm a fan of Batista, fight me
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    v3yj1bahm85u.jpeg

• CSOPQ
    CSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    I can only hope that's true. I know y'all 🤬 probably goin to hate but I'm a fan of Batista, fight me

Man, I really wasn't too keen on Batista at first, but his last run and interviews made me one
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish that was In a spoiler in case of truthfulness :/

I really ain't been keeping up this month anyway so that spice up would be needed
  • TheBoyRo
    Batistas entrance is wack without pyro