What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

BLACK THOUGHT incredible FREESTYLE @Flex

Comments

• achewon87
    achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Serious question

Do you think Black Thought uses mind enhancing drugs like speed or crystal 🤬 ?

I know when your on crystal 🤬 you can go on forever.

He must be popping them pills from "Limitless"...

limitless-pill-is-a-real-thing-possibly-maybe.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Cot damn that 🤬 was amazing. That's all I got.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best description u have for crystal 🤬 and speed is "mind enhancing"

Sounds like Yachty and Famous Dex are in your top 5
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »

Wait he needs to sell copies of that stroll Jimmy gave him. I might hand hang that 🤬
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't gonna lie. I just now listened to this 🤬 . I just assumed it was some ok 🤬 that people were blowin up, and I'm not big on freestyles. I finally listened to it and was like:

sorry.gif

That 🤬 was unbelievable.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes an ill emcee

1200x630bb.jpg

Bars?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ban 5Grand.....

Hes not right in the head
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case anyone missed this one too.

We need the new Roots album but I also feel like now is the perfect time to drop that Black Thought solo album. He’s got a lil extra buzz going right now.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serious question

tenor.gif
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What in the hell is wrong with 5 grand b?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you don't think its possible that he was high when he was spitting that freestyle?

In all seriousness, all jokes aside, crystal 🤬 will have you up for days. The Nazis used crystal 🤬 when they were invading countries. They could march for weeks without sleep.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even Puff said this the dopest freestyle he ever heard in his life
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @5grand, you sit at home in a Kangol, smoke 🤬 and listen to Kurtis Blow (through a boom box)???

@5grand
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomeMembers Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you don't think its possible that he was high when he was spitting that freestyle?

In all seriousness, all jokes aside, crystal 🤬 will have you up for days. The Nazis used crystal 🤬 when they were invading countries. They could march for weeks without sleep.

I don't know why I'm about to give this a serious answer, but here it goes:

While Amphetamine and Methamphetamine give you endurance and the ability to 🤬 people without remorse (thus being useful to Nazis and fighter pilots in the modern era), they don't give you the ability to construct a coherent sentence. Anyone who has ever talked to someone who's been on a 🤬 binge can attest to the mindless babbling you're subjected to, amongst other things.

If 🤬 gave you those kinda mental abilities, then the area I currently live in, Appalachia, would be filled with scholars instead of rail thin dudes with mullets and yards full of car parts
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Serious question

Shutcho 🤬 up
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...DJ aint gonna switch the beat smmfh
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Tariq STAY murdering some 🤬 . He's just been THE most under appreciated emcee for the last decade plus, so no one pays attention.

If ANYONE needs a solo LP, it's him. I doubt he'll put one with, being on Tonight Show time all day, but I'd REALLY wish he his his own project. That 🤬 would murder.

And Flex Hogan gotta shut the 🤬 up with his nonsense. Fake ass bully talk.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Tariq STAY murdering some 🤬 . He's just been THE most under appreciated emcee for the last decade plus, so no one pays attention.

If ANYONE needs a solo LP, it's him. I doubt he'll put one with, being on Tonight Show time all day, but I'd REALLY wish he his his own project. That 🤬 would murder.

And Flex Hogan gotta shut the 🤬 up with his nonsense. Fake ass bully talk.

People always say this but no one really raps but Black Thought, the rest of the guys are the band.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @5grand, you sit at home in a Kangol, smoke 🤬 and listen to <strike>Kurtis Blow </strike>(through a boom box)???

Melle Mel

*fixed