What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official IT Thread

1474849505153»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    anybody interested in working for Palo Alto hit me. i work there.

Aye I just thought about it, can you hook a 🤬 up with the license for the virtual Palo Alto?

I'm trying to lab as I go through the CBT nuggets

cant do it hommie. you can do most of your training without the license. you can search for an .ova or i can get you one

Aight no problem , which .ova can you get? Is it the old platform that's floating around (6.something ) or is it 7 or 8?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have yall heard about Nanodegrees?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Have yall heard about Nanodegrees?

To me they seem like enhanced [possibly exaggerated] certs

@Olorun22 if you got any questions or insight drop it
  • Bcotton5
    4 chapters into CCNP Route book, just bought a beastly laptop too gonna use this strictly for GNS3 and got the VMware workstation hookup from work.

Time to lab the 🤬 out of this stuff
  • Bcotton5
    Anybody got the labs for CCNP Route?
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow I just wanna picture of pico from the back... Mount CapelymusMembers Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a whole folder full of them, ALso if you need some of the GNS3 images let me know
  • Qiv_Owan
    ^^^Drop the lank
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aye I just thought about it, can you hook a 🤬 up with the license for the virtual Palo Alto?

cant do it hommie. you can do most of your training without the license. you can search for an .ova or i can get you one

Aight no problem , which .ova can you get? Is it the old platform that's floating around (6.something ) or is it 7 or 8?

my badd hommie, aint been on here in a while. i can get you whichever you want, it wont be licensed though. let me know what you need
  • Bcotton5
    I got a whole folder full of them, ALso if you need some of the GNS3 images let me know

Yea I need those , I'm doing the ccnp route labs CBT nuggets course as I been along reading
  • Bcotton5

my badd hommie, aint been on here in a while. i can get you whichever you want, it wont be licensed though. let me know what you need

I ended up finding the VM for 7 on the internet do you have one that's newer than that?
  • Bcotton5
    Signed up for stanly community college VMware VCP prep course, doing the VCP cert once they allow me to take the class I think it's a 5 month wait
  • Bcotton5
    Also start the CCNA Cyber Ops course in April
  • Bcotton5
    Just passed the VMWare VCA Cert exam today, that 🤬 was hard lol
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started my journey into CCNA routing & switching. and once ive completed that, will attempt to obtain my MCSE: azure cloud platform and infrastructure cert
  • Bcotton5
    I finally made it past the wait-list I got VMware VCP exam course on this community college I start in January taking the VCP exam right after it
  • Bcotton5
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Just started my journey into CCNA routing & switching. and once ive completed that, will attempt to obtain my MCSE: azure cloud platform and infrastructure cert

Thats where it's at, the Azure and AWS stuff is getting bigger
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m gonna start the process and taken the a+ certification soon
  • Qiv_Owan
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I’m gonna start the process and taken the a+ certification soon

A+ is equal to a high school diploma in today's IT market, possibly GED depending on the company

I'd say get the Net+

But where are you trying to go with it.....?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m still trying to figure it out. I wanna get my first in the door first, hence getting the a+