What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Birdman Defaults On $12 million loan

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
(AllHipHop News) Financial issues continue to plague Bryan "Birdman" Williams, the co-CEO of Cash Money Records.

This Entrepreneur Is One of the 1st Canadian Ford GT Owners and You Probably Don’t Know Him Sponsored Content
This Entrepreneur Is One of the 1st Canadian Ford GT Owners and You Probably Don’t Know Him
by Ford Canada
According to a lawsuit filed against the hip-hop mogul, Birdman is in danger of losing his $14 million dollar Miami mansion, because he is defaulting on a huge loan.

According to reports, Birdman borrowed $12 million dollars from a company called EMG Transfer Agent in 2015 and put up his lavish Miami estate as collateral.

Unfortunately, Birdman is falling behind on his payments, and has defaulted on the loan.

Birdman is currently trying to sell the mansion, which owned by super producer Scott Storch, who sold it to RockStar energy drink boss Russell 🤬 for just $7 million, when Storch was a cash crunch.

🤬 flipped the mansion, which has 9 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms, a huge pool and breathtaking views of Miami, to Birdman for $14.5 million in 2012.

The same year, Birdman's brother and Cash Money co-CEO Slim, purchased the biggest house in South Florida from the founder of Mattress Giant, for $7.5 million dollars in cash.

Unfortunately for Birdman, his house is still on the market with a $16.9 million dollar asking price as he fights off his creditors.

https://www.themaven.net/allhiphop/news/birdman-could-lose-mansion-for-defaulting-on-12-million-dollar-loan-y4QXUIIztEyMVJaFtf4uKQ

Comments

• pachá12pachá12 Don't skip Leg Day!!! SmoketownMembers Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much for generational wealth, sad...
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    karma is gonna catch up with this dude one day
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best bet, scrap the current C5. Get Wayne with with DJ Drama, find some unreleased B.G. tracks and put together a few Hot Boy tracks, get Wayne with Drake & Nikki, put out C5 make some money & let Wayne go. Wayne so loyal to him im sure he'd help Birdman if the Rocnation deal was still on the table.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not trying to be an 🤬 but ....$7.5 mill doesnt sound like alot anymore...

or maybe it doesnt sound like alot for south florida.

or maybe me headache is speaking
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Mark my words, within 5 years Cash Money will go bankrupt.

The real bankrupt too where hes going broke and not just so he can hide money lol
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Birdman not paying somebody, yet again, really a story now. I'd be shocked when he does pay somebody.
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark my words, within 5 years Cash Money will go bankrupt.

if they do, it'll be at a the benefit of their pockets. They aint losing that money, you know this
  • NCswagNCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Stunna will never go broke. He pulling a tyrese on you 🤬 .
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 50 Cent can loan him some money
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmfao!! If it's one thing Ross is good for, it's a damn good laugh
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Pocket change

Aye bruh, the jig is up.
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Mark my words, within 5 years Birdman will have exhausted all of his resources.

Fixed
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cash Money aint never going broke.. too much music catalog.. I just don't understand how he is allowed to just not pay