What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Diddy and Kaepernick want to buy the Panthers

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    It all depends on who the owners vote in
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll probably be someone in Silicon Valley.

Zuckerberg or Jeff Bezos.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would straight become a panthers fan and buy gear
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Jordan will probably buy the panthers.

Why u assume that?

Because hes interested, he owns the hornets, he has the money and investors, and he has the name.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll put $5 on it
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also i think the minority owners have chance to buy first
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dylan will record the team anthem.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some rich as 🤬 dude nobody heard of will end up buying them
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »

giphy.gif

lmao im in tears not only the gif on point denzel lookin like the dude who grabbed terry crew nuts confronting him lmao
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Plus, Kap has a lawsuit pending against the NFL. He would have to drop the lawsuit. if he got a chance to own a team.
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    They aint got enough bread for that... Piddy at like 800mil the panthers valuation is at like 1bil.

Niggsz need some type of coalition.... Diddy need to Holla at mj

You do know that every team in the NFL is not solely owned by 1 person.

They have majority owners who have the most say so but all teams have an OWNERSHIP GROUP.

Raiders and cowboys are owned by one man each. Maybe others

the raiders have several owners, the davis family owns 47% and have control. a wall street investment group owns 20% and the rest is owned by a group of 8 people and their heirs who invested when al david first got the team
    sfgate.com/raiders/tafur/article/Davis-family-will-retain-ownership-of-Raiders-2328012.php

Al Davis had owned 67 percent of the Raiders, but that dropped to 47 percent in 2007 when he sold a 20 percent interest to a group of investors led by East Coast businessmen David Abrams, director of the Abrams Capital investment firm, Paul Leff, founder of the Perry Corp. money-management firm, and Dan Goldring, managing director at Perry Corp.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRING IT! Bring kaepernick! I'll take The Most Courageous Gentleman of my time over cam newton (women sports journalist have no place here)!!!! Political? Maybe, but too late. No going back on that fact. North Carolina needs an overhaul regarding intolerance, racial injustices, prejudiced history, descrimination, appallingly acceptance of white nationalism and dangerous hate groups!
    I'm already taking a knee. I'm in! Besides the fact (as Mr. Combs has indicated) it's time for Black ownership! The time is now!

diddy about to drag cam in this 🤬 now lol lookin at the comments
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    As long as they don't move them out of Charlotte. That's what I'm afraid of most with this sale.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    It'll probably be someone in Silicon Valley.

Zuckerberg or Jeff Bezos.

When i 1st heard they were being sold. His name 1st came to mind. Question is does he want a team.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a fan, hell no to Diddy. Would be ecstatic with Kaep and Curry being involved; as well as Jordan. I just want it to be someone who’s not going to move the team. One reason, I’d be happy with Steph and/or Jordan. Both Carolinians, with Steph being a huge fan
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

🤬 im always gonna be a 9ers fan

but i will support this move
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    As long as they don't move them out of Charlotte. That's what I'm afraid of most with this sale.

Lol they can't move a team unless the nfl votes and approves. In order for them to approve, you need a plan already set for a stadium in your new city. Funding and everything.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kap money aint nowhere near long enough to even seriously consider that 🤬 , niether is curry and that dude got way more bread than kap
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anit the team worth 2 billion? Diddy don’t got that type of money