What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kenan And Kel Theme Song >>>>> Fresh Prince (Fight Me!)

Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOTMembers, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
edited December 2017 in The Reason

Kenan and Kel or should I say Kel and Kenan
And u gotta watch Kenan cuz.......

4a7fwdn9bf6q.gif

Kenan be scheming

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not even a debate... Issa fact
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic thread in the making
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Living Single intro >>>>
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "All That" theme >>>>>>both of them

Came here to say this
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT thread
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Kenan and Kel intro got 1.2 mil views on youtbe. And that's just one of 20 intros on there.

All that, living single are basically rnb songs mixed with queen latifah or left eye spitting something.

To be eligible it has to be a rap song where they make references to the show.

And no wayans bros don't count. That's a song that was already made and it's just the hook.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenan and Kel intro got 1.2 mil views on youutbe. And that's just one of 20 intros on there.

All that, living single are basically rnb songs mixed with salt n pepa or left eye spitting something.

And no wayans bros don't count. That's a song that was already made and it's just the hook.

the living single theme could ve went number 1 on the rap charts in that time
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    Kenan and Kel intro got 1.2 mil views on youutbe. And that's just one of 20 intros on there.

All that, living single are basically rnb songs mixed with salt n pepa or left eye spitting something.

the living single theme could ve went number 1 on the rap charts in that time

Yeah.... but it didn't doe
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenan and Kel intro got 1.2 mil views on youtbe. And that's just one of 20 intros on there.

All that, living single are basically rnb songs mixed with queen latifah or left eye spitting something.

Nah 🤬 its another one.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wayans bros theme>>>>>

But which one tho? Relax your mind or doomp doomp doomp doomp?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I just spent a couple of minutes listening to 5 seasons of wayans bros intros.

The ATCQ is a loop of "Relax yourself girl, please set-tle down"

And the other is just a beat.

How does that compare to Coolio's lyrical triple aunt André's and metaphors?

My 🤬 that beat>>>>>>Coolio lyrics fam
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenan and Kel theme was lyrically sound.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "All That" theme >>>>>>both of them

Came here to say this

Nick had those shows as a youngin
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    COOLIO GETS TOO MUCH FLACK FOR NO REASON.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanford and son instrumental for the win
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the Martin themes >>>>>>>> all that 🤬 yall talkin bout.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kenan and kel theme song had lyrics and that cool g funk sound meanwhile fresh prince theme song sound like some dated jive turkey mc extra sing songy gentrified music