What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

AllHipHop.com

Comments

• Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »
    yo...the redirect is within the next week or so. the current IC will become read-only, and all new posts will be on the new allhiphop.com

I already know... "it's the end of the world/end of the IC/end of AHH/I'm out/I'm headed to another site" etc. we obviously prefer y'all stay, but y'all may decide to leave. that's your prerogative.

both the IC and AHH will go on. for every upgrade we've had, ERYBODY 🤬 about it at first, then grew to like it. that's happened without fail, except for just one time...and in that one time, erybody's 🤬 got hacked, so...ppl liked the site, but still hated it. the game's the game.

I'm not happy about the prospect of possibly losing some folks. hoping for those who do leave, they decide to come back. every upgrade the IC's ever had was always hated, and we're not expecting differently this time.

the feedback that was given earlier has been applied. all of it won't be visible until after the redirect. even so, there's still gonna be a crowd of ppl who won't be satisfied. again, both the IC and AHH will go on.

accounts have already gone over. post counts will go over. reactions won't : ( at least, at first. some of the forums won't make it over (think Growing Pains), but it will be the IC.

I know there's other concerns...@grouchygreg is tuned in to this thread, anyone can @ him, or hit him via pm. I'm also gonna post a mini-FAQ in this thread.

my bad in advance for us all having to get reacquainted in a new spot, but this'll be temporary, and the IC will go on.
    What site is 🤬 moving to?

BoxDen

I don't know about that breh. It's not 2007 anymore.

Yall trippin, BX lit

Bx is a trump supporters paradise.

Don't even know why those 🤬 are on a hip hop site

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What bout a Reddit IC. you can have all the relevant subforums as well i mean the structure is different but its user friendly
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you get banned on boxden so fast
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn this 🤬 really coming to end . this site kept me busy during my boring classes in college/uni
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What were the peak years of the IC in terms of number of users?
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where’s the ducky signal when you need it?
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    buttuh_b wrote: »

I’m thinking it had to be just before 4chan blew through......
    @Sion
    @cain

• northside7northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember 300+ members signed in and about 100 guests at times.

Then the 2009 update which took like three months dropped the numbers. Some ass clowns hacked the site, the numbers dropped again. Then another update dropped the numbers even further.

Now they want to ruin a very good thing permanently. Smh
  • MasteryMastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

I wanna say 2004 - 2006.

@Stew
    @Kat
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Mastery wrote: »

I wanna say 2004 - 2006.

@Stew
    @Kat

Easily.
  • MasteryMastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @buttuh_b

There's your answer.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »

I wanna say 2004 - 2006.

@Stew
    @Kat

this is fair but id 2004 to like 2009
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iheartcali being a 🤬
    Beezus
    Quietlisner
    Kutulululul and 🤬 being gaylaisas
    Mr magic white eyes spam
    Rondeezy a 🤬 ass male waitress
    Where my donkey nighas at mayne
  • IceManKamIceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Special shoutout to Six, that whole ordeal was hilarious. It's really the end...man. 🤬 !
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    Iheartcali being a 🤬
    Beezus
    Quietlisner
    Kutulululul and 🤬 being gaylaisas
    Mr magic white eyes spam
    Rondeezy a 🤬 ass male waitress
    Where my donkey nighas at mayne

Yo I found that rondeezy self exposure thread with the timemachine app.
  • deemula420deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who runs ABW I signed up but my confirmation email never came through
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Who runs ABW I signed up but my confirmation email never came through

@_Goldie_
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    🤬 I would have seriously invested in an IC app and if yall didnt need the money I would have paid a few bucks to download said app. Quality over quantity.

@Sion bredren, give us some insight

LOL currently the AHH app is only available for apple iOS platforms. We're working to get it on Android tho.

IMG_20171220_161156.jpg

Yalll said that for months
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been fun guys good luck and blessings to you all, remember dinosaurs are not real and most things you are told are lies. check out a guy on youtube called Jake ducey for self help guidance some of you guys need some of that 🤬 , love you guys.

• LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preciate that, fam. Try not to suck your own 🤬 and solicit anymore women to eat their 🤬 out here, homie.
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Months ago....

"We heard u guys out n were gona upgrade the new site so its like the the current ic Were not changing the ill community"

Dec 2017
    This ic will be read only but

"We heard u guys out n were gona upgrade the new site so its like the the current ic
    Were not changing the ill community"
This discussion has been closed.