What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

14849505153

Comments

  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has social anxiety and suffers from low confidence. Hence why he stays at home and rocks that swaggerless hoody/hat combo for the past 7 years.

    That's why he takes critique very hard.

    Kinda hard to believe when a rapper is very outspoken in their music but in real life they're actually shy and anxious.

    Uh oh...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    He has social anxiety and suffers from low confidence. Hence why he stays at home and rocks that swaggerless hoody/hat combo for the past 7 years.

    That's why he takes critique very hard.

    Kinda hard to believe when a rapper is very outspoken in their music but in real life they're actually shy and anxious.

    Bro I suffered from depression and social anxiety disorder growing up. Straight up lone wolf most of my life. I'm also a creative type and let me tell ya trying to please everyone just accentuates depression. It doesn't help it.

    At some point you have to say "🤬 what they think" and trust yourself. THAT helps battle depression. It really helps the self esteem and reduces unnecessary stress and pressure pretty much tenfold.

    Truth is an artist's fanbase should never dictate what the artist gives them. The artist gives the fans what the artist knows they need. Even if the fans can't see it at the time.

    For someone who used to be pretty uninhibited and true to himself he has really become a self defeating coward over the years.

    Preeaaach!
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    He has social anxiety and suffers from low confidence. Hence why he stays at home and rocks that swaggerless hoody/hat combo for the past 7 years.

    That's why he takes critique very hard.

    Kinda hard to believe when a rapper is very outspoken in their music but in real life they're actually shy and anxious.


    The 🤬 was wearing white tees and sweatsuits/velour/jogging pants from 2001-2009. It wasn’t until Recovery did this 🤬 start wearing jeans publically. Look it up.

    Fax

    Also the durag era was very weird. I was too little to much of a fan to care back then.

    But looking back that 🤬 is head scratching.

    Aftermath must've hired a swaggaless stylist to take care of him and 50.

    I never understood why he rocked a durag at all. Like "bruh what waves, braids or naps you trying to keep laid?"

    Hol up. People wear baseball caps with a brim when they not tryna play baseball and keep the sun out they eyes. It's just fashion.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    He has social anxiety and suffers from low confidence. Hence why he stays at home and rocks that swaggerless hoody/hat combo for the past 7 years.

    That's why he takes critique very hard.

    Kinda hard to believe when a rapper is very outspoken in their music but in real life they're actually shy and anxious.


    The 🤬 was wearing white tees and sweatsuits/velour/jogging pants from 2001-2009. It wasn’t until Recovery did this 🤬 start wearing jeans publically. Look it up.

    Fax

    Also the durag era was very weird. I was too little to much of a fan to care back then.

    But looking back that 🤬 is head scratching.

    Aftermath must've hired a swaggaless stylist to take care of him and 50.

    I never understood why he rocked a durag at all. Like "bruh what waves, braids or naps you trying to keep laid?"

    Hol up. People wear baseball caps with a brim when they not tryna play baseball and keep the sun out they eyes. It's just fashion.

    Bruh u white. Of course you would say this 🤬 .

    Having a durag without getting waves is about as 🤬 as having a cast when your arm is not even broken.

    It ain't no different than wearing a baseball cap or sunglasses in doors. Play the race card all you want.

  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    He has social anxiety and suffers from low confidence. Hence why he stays at home and rocks that swaggerless hoody/hat combo for the past 7 years.

    That's why he takes critique very hard.

    Kinda hard to believe when a rapper is very outspoken in their music but in real life they're actually shy and anxious.

    Bro I suffered from depression and social anxiety disorder growing up. Straight up lone wolf most of my life. I'm also a creative type and let me tell ya trying to please everyone just accentuates depression. It doesn't help it.

    At some point you have to say "🤬 what they think" and trust yourself. THAT helps battle depression. It really helps the self esteem and reduces unnecessary stress and pressure pretty much tenfold.

    Truth is an artist's fanbase should never dictate what the artist gives them. The artist gives the fans what the artist knows they need. Even if the fans can't see it at the time.

    For someone who used to be pretty uninhibited and true to himself he has really become a self defeating coward over the years.

    Perspective. But if he’s trying to please everyone, which he clearly tried to do with this pandering ass album, don’t you think the end result will be counter productive to his recovery?

    Read my post again. You're just highlighting my point.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    He has social anxiety and suffers from low confidence. Hence why he stays at home and rocks that swaggerless hoody/hat combo for the past 7 years.

    That's why he takes critique very hard.

    Kinda hard to believe when a rapper is very outspoken in their music but in real life they're actually shy and anxious.


    The 🤬 was wearing white tees and sweatsuits/velour/jogging pants from 2001-2009. It wasn’t until Recovery did this 🤬 start wearing jeans publically. Look it up.

    Fax

    Also the durag era was very weird. I was too little to much of a fan to care back then.

    But looking back that 🤬 is head scratching.

    Aftermath must've hired a swaggaless stylist to take care of him and 50.

    I never understood why he rocked a durag at all. Like "bruh what waves, braids or naps you trying to keep laid?"

    Hol up. People wear baseball caps with a brim when they not tryna play baseball and keep the sun out they eyes. It's just fashion.

    Bruh u white. Of course you would say this 🤬 .

    Having a durag without getting waves is about as 🤬 as having a cast when your arm is not even broken.

    It ain't no different than wearing a baseball cap or sunglasses in doors. Play the race card all you want.

    Sure why don't u go ahead and wear a showercap in doors while u at it.

    Bizarre did that. Didn't catch on.

    My point exactly they were weird and swaggerless.

    Not a fashion statement. Just absurd.
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Relapse and Hell: The Sequel are my 🤬 . His verse and flow on Calm Down were vintage Eminem as well.

    🤬 Recovery
    🤬 MMLP2
    🤬 Revival
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He also need to apologize for what he did to that Tupac album too
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »
    He just needs some dre beats, just blaze, maybe a dj premiere track or 2, and bass brothers

    A collab with jay z and nas on the same track
    Slaughter house, and one collab with jcole and no pop collabs def no 🤬 skylargray and pink
    No screaming, no choppy flow, no singing on hooks, just rap...but not about Kim or hailie or his mom or his struggle with fame


    Wow that list got alot longer than I expected

    I like Recovery but just had his chance and all he did was mimic Dre beats for Em. Instead of making Just Blaze beats. I was hoping to Em rip some 🤬 over a U Don't Know or Breathe like beat.

  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Bron so corny for bumping this album on IG story lol
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bron so corny for bumping this album on IG story lol

    Action Bronson?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Bron so corny for bumping this album on IG story lol

    Action Bronson?

    ?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Bron so corny for bumping this album on IG story lol

    Action Bronson?

    Think he was talkin about cabron James

    Yes intentional misspell
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Bron so corny for bumping this album on IG story lol

    Action Bronson?

    Think he was talkin about cabron James

    Yes intentional misspell

    Lol good cover. My eyes lit up when I saw that "c"
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    He made an album for white people.

    Those beats sound like the crying and rage fused together just before a school shooting.

    Struggle bars in abundance. I laughed and cringed throughout.

    Em is in Roy Jones stop taking fights my 🤬 we genuinely worried about you mode right now.

    Laughing-Cat-Funny-Animal-Picture.jpg
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS GOTTA BE ONE OF THE WOAT ALBUMS.

    U KNOW 🤬 IS 🤬 IF DRETOX/SHADY TEAM AIN'T EVEN AROUND TO PROMOTE.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH & 🤬 LEBRON JAMES.

    WE KNOW MAJOR LABELS ARE PAYING THIS CAT TO PRETEND-BUMP ALBUMS ON IG.

    FOH :-1:
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    THIS GOTTA BE ONE OF THE WOAT ALBUMS.

    U KNOW 🤬 IS 🤬 IF DRETOX/SHADY TEAM AIN'T EVEN AROUND TO PROMOTE.

    ....lol she keeps getting banned, go through the thread
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    THIS GOTTA BE ONE OF THE WOAT ALBUMS.

    U KNOW 🤬 IS 🤬 IF DRETOX/SHADY TEAM AIN'T EVEN AROUND TO PROMOTE.

    Lol Illbot let her get about 2 or 3 posts off before clappin her. It's happened like 3 times already.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    He has social anxiety and suffers from low confidence. Hence why he stays at home and rocks that swaggerless hoody/hat combo for the past 7 years.

    That's why he takes critique very hard.

    Kinda hard to believe when a rapper is very outspoken in their music but in real life they're actually shy and anxious.


    The 🤬 was wearing white tees and sweatsuits/velour/jogging pants from 2001-2009. It wasn’t until Recovery did this 🤬 start wearing jeans publically. Look it up.

    Fax

    Also the durag era was very weird. I was too little to much of a fan to care back then.

    But looking back that 🤬 is head scratching.

    Aftermath must've hired a swaggaless stylist to take care of him and 50.

    Doo rag em was an eye sore
Sign In or Register to comment.