What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about to do a google search for the fattest, fat women on the planet.

Stay tuned for the search results........which will be posted some time before midnight.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody have any Grey poupon?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Beta wrote: »

Used it all in your mom
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

Used it all in your mom

cff.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun Fact;

Joy Taylor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Molly Qerim.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Anyone got either of the following headphones?

Master and dynamic MH40
    q96onry3hg67.png

Vmoda
    ayqaievbs0nf.png

Trying to decide which is best to cop.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just copped some Skullcandy ear buds.. that’s all I got
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Bose in-ear sound sport>>>
  • VIBE
    IC is dead..

The fam is moving

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Skullcandy mesh
  • VIBE
    Skullcandy mesh

Hesh, you mean? Are those any goodv
  • Melqart
    edited December 2017
    VIBE wrote: »
    I just copped some Skullcandy ear buds.. that’s all I got

Honestly... skull candy are garbage. And this is coming from someone who had 5 different kinds over the years.... Even the snoop dogg branded ones lol

Bose was some of the best quality sound I've ever had. But craftsmenship wise? The over the ear ones fell apart on me.

Going up a couple tiers quality wise so I don't have to deal with that, since these both are interchangeable
  • VIBE
    yeah, I know skull candy ain’t that great but I’m not a super big audio head. As long as it sounds good on my ears and feels comfortable and is durable, I’m good.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Death Battle 🤬 started off looking rough, but it's come a long away. That Sephiroth vs Vergil match was crazy.

• Melqart
    edited December 2017
    In terms of quality among the brand's mentioned and beats, it goes bose>beats>sony>skullcandy in my experience. But even the beats are low quality for the price they command. You're paying more for the style than the sound quality
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kat where is my goodbye nudes
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Skullcandy mesh

Hesh, you mean? Are those any goodv

Yea that. I like em
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody still here?
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    They're slowly trying to diminish by changing the URL LOL smh

New one fyi

http://allhiphop.vanillaforums.com
  • Melqart
    yeah, I know skull candy ain’t that great but I’m not a super big audio head. As long as it sounds good on my ears and feels comfortable and is durable, I’m good.

I feel you. I was a musician for years so I gotta ear for the differences
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melqart wrote: »

Master and dynamic MH40
    q96onry3hg67.png

Vmoda
    ayqaievbs0nf.png

If you Go on Youtube and search the reviews for each one, some actually have audio recordings of the headphones playing music for each one so you can hear how they sound.

Plus, of course they give a non biased review on them sound wise and build quality wise too

That’s how i bought my new Studio Monitors.

But IMO, you can’t go wrong with Sony MDR-7506 and you’ll save about $150.
    They are Industry standard monitor headphones...been used for decades and sound amazing...just have to take care of them
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    They're slowly trying to diminish by changing the URL LOL smh

New one fyi

http://allhiphop.vanillaforums.com

Ball game
  • Melqart
    Melqart wrote: »

Master and dynamic MH40
    q96onry3hg67.png

Vmoda
    ayqaievbs0nf.png

If you Go on Youtube and search the reviews for each one, some actually have audio recordings of the headphones playing music for each one so you can hear how they sound.

Plus, of course they give a non biased review on them sound wise and build quality wise too

That’s how i bought my new Studio Monitors.

But IMO, you can’t go wrong with Sony MDR-7506 and you’ll save about $150.
    They are Industry standard monitor headphones...been used for decades and sound amazing...just have to take care of them

You're 100% right idk how I didn't think if YouTube. I made my choice with the info I found out. Good lookin out
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont feel like doing anything today