What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who knows the real behind Joe Budden´s exit from Everyday struggle?!!

1234568»

Comments

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    So which one of you mfs went to the studio to 🤬 Budden up and got stomped out by security

I think it was some 🤬 named Shy Glizzy tryna get to Ak
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tall Israelis running this rap 🤬

Black labor, white wealth
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    And just a few months ago some of ya'll swore this show would shut everything, including radio shows, down and put them out of business

They were winning. No one was talking about the Breakfast Club more than this show. Everyday Strugg had the best hip-hop moments this year.

Yeah but a not start don't mean they were destined to take everybody out like some were saying. Especially knowing Joe Budden history of 🤬 up a good thing
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just a few months ago some of ya'll swore this show would shut everything, including radio shows, down and put them out of business

They were winning. No one was talking about the Breakfast Club more than this show. Everyday Strugg had the best hip-hop moments this year.

Yeah but a not start don't mean they were destined to take everybody out like some were saying. Especially knowing Joe Budden history of 🤬 up a good thing

I don't. Enlighten me please. Because i heard Charlamagne say this and a couple people regurgitate it as well but have yet to give actual examples
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

I don't. Enlighten me please. Because i heard Charlamagne say this and a couple people regurgitate it as well but have yet to give actual examples

Budden himself is admittedly self destructive. Listen to him talk about when he was a "rapper" and he talks all the time about how he pointlessly beefed with people and jeld petty grudges over stupid 🤬
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Budden himself is admittedly self destructive. Listen to him talk about when he was a "rapper" and he talks all the time about how he pointlessly beefed with people and jeld petty grudges over stupid 🤬

Budden didn't mess it up. Complex did.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 stay getting dropped
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think Complex caves and pays Joe.

It's over.

He was never going to stay. This is just his excuse.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Whats up with the Desus & Mero & Akademics issue?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off topic:

The new illCommunity is 🤬 trash bruh...

First Joe and AK break up
    now every day I wake up
    people hating the new IC
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No this was Joe's show and they didn't want to pay up and had connections with ppl like verizon and Atlantic that effected the show.

It's on Joe's Podcast and Ak said the same thing.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭