What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Yall gonna cry when Marvel kills Dr. Doom off after 1 film like they do 99% of their villains?

That's one villain that's not going anywhere

Give me one in cannon reason why Dr. Doom deserves to live longer than Hela.

Smarter than Hela

More feared than Hela

But Hela isnt dead

Show me undeniable proof.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh hela isn’t on the same level of doom as far as importance to marvel and won’t be treated the same

Marvel only allows him to lose to the fantastic four, everyone else from th X-men to avengers get phyrric victories.

Dude is even Ironman right now, been apart of F4 himself and in 2016 had an event around him.

He will get true Loki treatment and it’s easier to replace his actors because he will always be masked
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh hela isn’t on the same level of doom as far as importance to marvel and won’t be treated the same

Marvel only allows him to lose to the fantastic four, everyone else from th X-men to avengers get phyrric victories.

Dude is even Ironman right now, been apart of F4 himself and in 2016 had an event around him.

He will get true Loki treatment and it’s easier to replace his actors because he will always be masked
    They don't give a damn about this.

They replaced light bright ass Terrance Howard with Don Cheadle with no 🤬 given.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

They don't give a damn about this.

They replaced light bright ass Terrance Howard with Don Cheadle with no 🤬 given.

Terrence got shafted apparently with no help from RDJ

https://screenrant.com/why-terrence-howard-didnt-return-for-iron-man-2-salary/

"It's all good Marvel mayne!"

77012.2e16d0ba.fill-295x279.jpg
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Dope way to bring x men into the mcu. Especially tying in wolverine with cap and fury

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Yeah th deal isn’t final yet but I wouldn’t be surprise if Fox and marvel are already working together . You can end dark Phoenix by having Charles Xavier wiping the minds of all the mutants , since it’s take place in the 90s. So it can be easier to bring it to the MCU.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    @fortyacres is this thread in the new site?
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was. Maybe I’m just slow but I couldn’t tell. 🤬 looks wack man.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you get to that new site lol?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    How you get to that new site lol?

Allhiphop.com
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall gonna cry when Marvel kills Dr. Doom off after 1 film like they do 99% of their villains?

Smarter than Hela

More feared than Hela

But Hela isnt dead

Ill have to look it up. I recall before Ragnarok dropped i believe it was IGN said Hela will be Thanos love interest. Which film she'll appear in or both i dont know
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

Smarter than Hela

More feared than Hela

But Hela isnt dead

Ill have to look it up. I recall before Ragnarok dropped i believe it was IGN said Hela will be Thanos love interest. Which film she'll appear in or both i dont know

Pretty sure that was speculation...
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smarter than Hela

More feared than Hela

But Hela isnt dead

Pretty sure that was speculation...

Mark Ruffalo spills it
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/884031/Avengers-Infinity-War-DEAD-characters-Hela-Ancient-One-Tilda-Quicksilver-who-dies/amp
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just keep Death not Hela, she not on the same level as Galactus
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just keep Death not Hela, she not on the same level as Galactus

Power levels in the MCU are already inconsistent with the comic universe so there is no reason to adhere to something like that.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope way to bring x men into the mcu. Especially tying in wolverine with cap and fury

Stopped watching after that 🤬 idea of Professor X wiping all the worlds minds of the existence of mutants.

If folks complain about plot holes now that idea is fulled w/ em.
  • nickel-us P
    Ima keep checking up on here but let me just say it’s been real y’all!!
  • nickel-us P
    Any good tv/movie forum recommendations?
  • Idiopathic Joker

Stopped watching after that 🤬 idea of Professor X wiping all the worlds minds of the existence of mutants.

How would that not work?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

How would that not work?

Is Professor X gonna wipe the memories of just the humans or mutants and humans

If it's just humans, is that just gonna make all mutants (good and bad) no longer use there powers for 50-60 years until IW.

Like what's already been mentioned, there is no acknowledgment of mutants in the current MCU, and unlike the MCU, in the X-Men universe a lot of mutants are born w/ their powers. How the hell would Professor X manage that for 50/60 years.

• Idiopathic Joker

How would that not work?

Is Professor X gonna wipe the memories of just the humans or mutants and humans

If it's just humans, is that just gonna make all mutants (good and bad) no longer use there powers for 50-60 years until IW.

Like what's already been mentioned, there is no acknowledgment of mutants in the current MCU, and unlike the MCU, in the X-Men universe a lot of mutants are born w/ their powers. How the hell would Professor X manage that for 50/60 years.

Some parts will have to wait to be explained. Yea I see your point. But what was interesting was the scenario of having wolverine be a CIA agent this whole time and Captain America was secretly created to handle the mutant threat until he got frozen. Nick Fury would know the while time.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Shame this GOAT thread is coming to an end