What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Ridin till the wheels fall off. Hangin on by a bolt

fii2kc5nhde4.gif

• Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I will meme until my last breath on this site!

1gsf620ji8yy.jpg

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-18448/10-things-i-wish-everyone-knew-about-little-people.html

3. We don't want the kid's menu.

We may be tiny, but our stomachs are just as big as yours. So in an effort to control our weight, we may eat less than we’d like — just like you do. I’ve often heard, “Oh it must be so nice to be able to eat small portions,” or “You're small, so you must not eat much,” and every single time I’ve wanted to throw a roll at them.

You're a little person? No offense I'm not laughing at you I'm a shorty myself 5 ft 6 .

Ain't gon be no IC meetup now... But if there was. 🤬 woulda sent you to the store.
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where Recap at, need to know what's happened in the last 18 months

Besides khaleesi nudes...

post em
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    @Billy_Poncho @🤬 Sanchez what up 🤬 !!!

long time man the 🤬 happened? trillfate stalking hoes again? i saw some good quotables "i know what yo daddy looks like" wtf has been going on?
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

long time man the 🤬 happened? trillfate stalking hoes again? i saw some good quotables "i know what yo daddy looks like" wtf has been going on?

Lol smh what a year
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

I.LOVE.TALKING.TO.YOU

Ayo bruh.. u missed it. I even went on Steam to try to hit u up to tell u to come look at that 🤬 but i aint see u online.

That 🤬 done lost his got damn mind tho, thats what happened. He was stalking Obnoxiouslyfresh and showering her in free trial subscribtions to tidal and 🤬 . You should of seen it bruh, 🤬 was insane.

I.LOVE.TALKING.TO.YOU

Ayo bruh.. u missed it. I even went on Steam to try to hit u up to tell u to come look at that 🤬 but i aint see u online.

That 🤬 done lost his got damn mind tho, thats what happened. He was stalking Obnoxiouslyfresh and showering her in free trial subscribtions to tidal and 🤬 . You should of seen it bruh, 🤬 was insane.

where the thread at?
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

I.LOVE.TALKING.TO.YOU

I really don't understand why people are giving him such a hard time.

When you take everything into account and put things in perspective..................

"What did Kavio do that was so wrong?"

q0g11i43o76u.gif
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ThatDamnJay

THE NEW SITE IS NOT RECOGNIZING MY EMAIL.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ThatDamnJay

THE NEW SITE IS NOT RECOGNIZING MY EMAIL.

You got4 hours to figure it out or your account will be lost forever
    yall didnt listen to me when i saw trillfate post this on reddit before lmao

2a8g6ja.png
    so ablackweb.com is the new ahh?

Nah thats the Feds
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ain't no next Jordan, just let Lebron be Lebron.
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels good to be back. @tonydubbz appreciate the look out
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody all kumbaya it's cute
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ablackweb giving out those exclusive nudes over there. Just click the first suspicious link you come across.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    The holidays is one of the best times to bump trap music
    Free trillfate

Free my 🤬 Dizz

F
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    @Trillfate been free
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

No doubt bruh, saw you wondering around out there in the rubble like a lost dog following the apocalypse so I had to put you up on game, bring you into our safe haven. We dont know how long we'll be safe back here.. but for now it'll do.

Have you made plans for your posting future?
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭

No doubt bruh, saw you wondering around out there in the rubble like a lost dog following the apocalypse so I had to put you up on game, bring you into our safe haven. We dont know how long we'll be safe back here.. but for now it'll do.

Have you made plans for your posting future?

eca7k0rm1gu0.gif

You always go that extra mile
  • Peace_79Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭