What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

german pop star found guilty of spreading 🤬

Miami6
Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
"Shhhhhh, dont tell anyone but...."
nadja-benaissa-e1282040113430.jpg?w=450&h=677

nadja-benaissa-4-15-09.jpg
"you got the AIDS too 🤬 !"

Remember we told y’all about Nadja Benaissa, the woman who was on trial for infecting men with 🤬 ? Well, the verdict is in and a German court found her GUILTY.
A singer in a German girl band broke down into tears Thursday after a court convicted her but sentenced her to no jail time for causing 🤬 harm to her ex-boyfriend by having unprotected sex with him despite knowing she was infected with 🤬 .

Nadja Benaissa, 28, was given a two-year suspended prison sentence and 300 hours community service
after she was convicted in a Darmstadt administrative court. She faced a possible ten years behind bars.

The court ruled that Benaissa had infected a former boyfriend with the virus that causes AIDS by having unprotected sex with him.

Benaissa helped her case during the trial, which began Aug. 16, by acknowledging she had unprotected sex despite knowing she was 🤬 -positive and saying it was a big mistake.

“I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart,” Benaissa said, adding that she had realized how much her ex-boyfriend was still suffering.

“I wish I could turn back time and make everything undone,” she told the court. “But I know that he will never forgive me.”

The man who claimed Benaissa infected him said they had a three-month relationship at the beginning of 2004 and that he got tested after Benaissa’s aunt asked him in 2007 whether he was aware that the singer was 🤬 -positive.

Benaissa said she didn’t tell anybody about her disease because she was afraid of the consequences – which she described during the trial as a “cowardly act.”

During the trial, microbiologist Josef Eberle, who examined the viruses of both Benaissa and her ex-boyfriend, told the court “in all probability” the singer was responsible for infecting the 34-year-old man with the virus that causes AIDS.

Both were suffering from a very rare type of the virus that was first found in western Africa, he said.

Benaissa told the court she became addicted to 🤬 🤬 at 14 and that during her pregnancy at 16, she found out that she was 🤬 positive.

The Deutsche AIDS-Hilfe group argued her partners also carried a share of the responsibility for becoming infected, and criticized the verdict.

“If the responsibility for prevention is put entirely upon women and 🤬 -positive people, we are not recognizing the combined responsibility of two people,” said spokeswoman Marianne Rademacher.

Comments

• louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I heard abt this awhile ago, they should have Burned her at the Stake!
  • Beast_Side
    Beast_Side Members Posts: 779
    edited August 2010
    2 year suspended sentence?? Thats some bs
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    two things

-- she looks AMAZING to have 🤬 and be a former crackhead.

--these hoes will let you smash raw KNOWING they have aids. never forget that.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    She's ugly. I wouldn't touch her anyway.
  • Miami6
    edited August 2010

UGLY?!?! yeah right...light skin...big 🤬 ...she has the look most brothers will go for....these celebs are lucky she aint come to america....
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited August 2010

she may not be your type, but she's far from ugly.
  • 1of1
    edited August 2010
    I've only seen those two pics and based on those she's not cute at all. She probably has no ass at all.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Germans lauce
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited August 2010
    I've only seen those two pics and based on those she's not cute at all. She probably has no ass at all.

hold on a second. so your just gonna sit here and say she's not in the least bit cute on ANY level.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited August 2010
    nadja-benaissa-4-17-09.jpg
    here another pic.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Im not trying to ruin anyones fun.

But if these starlets are letting dudes beat raw knowing they have aids...you don't think your jumpoff will let you beat without telling you she got the herp?

And i know yall dudes not getting your jumpoffs tested.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    mayneeee....these hoes aint 🤬 !!
  • Miami6
    edited August 2010

nadja-benaissa-4-15-09-2.jpg
    IFA+Opening+Gala+12wMURgFLoYl.jpg
    she has no bikini pics though.............
  • 1of1
    edited August 2010
    Ok she looks straight in the pic with the group.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited August 2010
    Ok she looks straight in the pic with the group.

lol u not even being realistic.

so until that pic, she was totally ugly to you?
  • Miami6
    edited August 2010
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Im not trying to ruin anyones fun.

But if these starlets are letting dudes beat raw knowing they have aids...you don't think your jumpoff will let you beat without telling you she got the herp?

And i know yall dudes not getting your jumpoffs tested.

LOL..truth of the day....you gotta do what u gotta do.... wrap it up....
  • 1of1
    edited August 2010
    lol u not even being realistic.

so until that pic, she was totally ugly to you?
    The one directly above it is ok as well, but she looks too pale in that one.

I know she's light skinned blah blah blah but c'mon son she isn't anything more than decent. With the first two pics she's not attractive at all which is why I said so. The last two gave different angles...and based on those I'd say she's decent.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited August 2010
    The one directly above it is ok as well, but she looks too pale in that one.

I know she's light skinned blah blah blah but c'mon son she isn't anything more than decent. With the first two pics she's not attractive at all which is why I said so. The last two gave different angles...and based on those I'd say she's decent.

dont you ever talk down on a light skin woman again or i'll 🤬 you
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    i have a feeling if a man was going around 🤬 women knowing he had some 🤬 they would throw his ass in jail
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Nadjabenaissa_schritt.jpg

I posted something about her back in April of '09 in another forum. The had arrested her back then for infecting several men, I'm surprised it took this long to convict her.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    And, no prison time for her????? If that was a man infecting several women, they'd throw the book at him(as they should). Double standards are a 🤬 !
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited August 2010
    The bish is ugly. Sucks to be her victims.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    damn I was hoping the german pop star was david hasselhoff nh
  • yung_mulah
    yung_mulah Members Posts: 93
    edited August 2010
    WOOW...she infected more then one person and she only got community service????...Well she wont get a man cuz everyone knows she got the monster