What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Biggest b*tch move of the year = smackdown goes to syfy

real ness
real ness Members Posts: 263
edited September 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle

Comments

• Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    lmao... wwe should just show raw.
    i stopped watchin 2 years ago
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited September 2010
    I guess they assume all of America has cable. No biggy for me, just wish they woulda put it on Tuesdays (if NXT is gone) or Wednesdays.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Chi-CityMembers Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    just watch that 🤬 online
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    just watch that 🤬 online

exacty what ima be doin now
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I guess they assume all of America has cable. No biggy for me, just wish they woulda put it on Tuesdays (if NXT is gone) or Wednesdays.

I thought the T/S was mad because he doesn't have cable, otherwise why would anyone care what station it's on unless they don't have it. Smackdown been boring the last 3-4 years, it should be better on a cable channel.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Smackdown is Always on youtube on Friday morning, before it even comes on TV in the US..you just gotta search for it...for example. "Smackdown 9/10/10"
  • louis rich
    louis rich BeantownMembers Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    dosnt got cable so this effect me.....on a side note, i watch tv/cable/everthing threw my cpu commercial free, on my tv, sooooooooo
    paulapproves.gif
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    this isent a 🤬 move at all they are moving because smack down was the only show on that network that got ratings and they are scared that the network will go out of business and leave smackdown without a home so they are making a decision to leave before that happens
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    You can watch it here http://atdhe.net/

They always have it
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited September 2010
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    this isent a 🤬 move at all they are moving because smack down was the only show on that network that got ratings and they are scared that the network will go out of business and leave smackdown without a home so they are making a decision to leave before that happens

source??

and how much ratings is syfy gettin?