What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

spinoff: would you consider duncan's run as dominant?

ysl313
ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
four time nba champ, 2x mvp of the season and 3x finals mvp...dude really hasn't made waves like lebron, kobe, et.c in the world...but would you conside rhis run dominant?

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Is this a serious question? Honestly?

He hasnt made waves?
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Damn Duncan is boring to watch but he keeps the Spurs in contention. Would have liked to see him win a back to back like my Lakers but still a good run.
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    imager.php?id=226671

He isnt that flashy but he knows his fundamentals so well, its like he can see into the future....dats dominate enough....lol at lebron getting crossed.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    yes with does status
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    thats my point, whenever someone mentions the nba they typically say the name of a flashier, more dramtic player but few guys have had the kind of reign duncan has had since his rookie year statistically and consistently.