What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who should feel worse?? Roy Williams or Stevie Johnson

dbrazil412
dbrazil412 the 412Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
i say roy. i mean nobody really cares about what goes on in buffalo. lets just be honest

roy holds on to that ball, dallas goes on to win that game agasint the defending world champs, at home, on thanksgiving......we all know T.O. woulda made that catch

shout out to the announcer on the bills game....lol that call was great

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Hands Down WOAT Reggie Post....
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010

• your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lol....smh
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010

this one gets my vote..
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Gotta be Steve. That 🤬 STAYS with you for a while.

Roy just didnt hold onto the ball hard enough
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Johnson.......
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010
    Hands Down WOAT Reggie Post....

huh?

lol. but from the looks of your sig......
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010
    lol stevie a 7th rounder....that guy couldnt catch from the gate. and he dropped 75 passes prior to that one according to him.

man. if im a cowboys fan. i want my 1st, 3rd, and 5th rounder back, along with T.O

just sayin..
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Ain't that the dude who had the "why so serious" t-shirt on? Damn! I bet he take it serious now.
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010
    honorable mention:

cortland finnegan

he did get his ass beat afterall.......but to his credit. AJ is a beast, and well he's also from DA U. so you know homie dont play that
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    lol stevie a 7th rounder....that guy couldnt catch from the gate. and he dropped 75 passes prior to that one according to him.

man. if im a cowboys fan. i want my 1st, 3rd, and 5th rounder back, along with T.O

just sayin..

Uck T.O! As long we got that boy Dez we gud.
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010
    Ain't that the dude who had the "why so serious" t-shirt on? Damn! I bet he take it serious now.

yup.......

whysoserious-sm.jpg
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

stevie for that reason and because roy's wasnt that bad he fumbled trying to protect the ball.
    stevie was butt naked wide open with 🤬 in the endzone cheering him on and he dropped it, then 🤬 slipped out that 🤬 like "whoops"
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010
    Uck T.O! As long we got that boy Dez we gud.

lol. dez would have scored on that play......=[
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010
    peagle05 wrote: »
    stevie for that reason and because roy's wasnt that bad he fumbled trying to protect the ball.
    stevie was butt naked wide open with 🤬 in the endzone cheering him on and he dropped it, then 🤬 slipped out that 🤬 like "whoops"

lol. man. 🤬 threw that 🤬 the perfect pass.....satan was controllin his hands however
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited November 2010
    dbrazil412 wrote: »

just sayin..

amen to that fukin roy probably had like one good game as a cowboy and thats it
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    smh at 🤬 giving him the guided path to greatness and even he didn't for see him dropping it..not even apologizing for it cause he though it was a sure thing
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    1. Jenkins made a great play. Roy wasnt gonna score a TD anyway, and the Saints could've still held the Boys to a FG.

2. If Johnson makes the catch, the game is over.
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010
    1. Jenkins made a great play. Roy wasnt gonna score a TD anyway, and the Saints could've still held the Boys to a FG.

2. If Johnson makes the catch, the game is over.

lol. yeah. i know this......but damn that hurt.

if i wasnt a cowboys fan, i'd say johnson. both of them 🤬 should feel terrible
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Easily Johnson. Come on man Bills over Steelers?
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Weelllll....between the TWO of them, it's Stevie, he DROPPED a game winner, wide open, Roy just fumbled...and Roy is a 🤬 ..I mean Stevie is a 🤬 , but he's almost NOT a 🤬 ...but Roy is always the scapegoat in Dallas, he doesn't even seem to give a 🤬 about that anymore..

But honestly, no one compares to how Alphonso Smith feels...his L was only trumped by Boise State's kicker...

1. Boise Kicker
    2. Alphonso Smith
    3. Stevie Johnson
    4. Roy Williams

Stevie was just looking at his hands like "I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE THAT CATCH AND YOU 🤬 ASS 🤬 'S LET ME DOWN!!! THX THO"