What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Me & My Wife Decided We Gonna Try "Swinging"

124678

Comments

  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LMAO all you gotta do is a better sales job B. You could find a suitor for her in less than an hour.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LMAO all you gotta do is a better sales job B. You could find a suitor for her in less than an hour.

    but they also gotta have a girl i wanna buss open too, its a package deal fammo
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    i.e. She wants to wear a strap-on, and he ain't with it.

    or some prostate finger stimulation

    i give the 🤬 his props on the situation tho
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    i.e. She wants to wear a strap-on, and he ain't with it.
    Bing 🤬 O I corrupted the 🤬 outta my 🤬
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i 🤬 hate this "bae" 🤬
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i 🤬 hate this "bae" 🤬

    me too ................
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    now that you dropped pics t/s, I might be able to help you and your ol lady out


    let me get haute on the phone......................other swinger couples call us the "gruesome twosome" :)


    furniture gets used like a playground up in that 🤬
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    now that you dropped pics t/s, i might be able to help you and your ol lady out


    let me get haute on the phone......................other swinger couples call us the "gruesome twosome" :)


    furniture gets used like a playground up in that 🤬


    lmaoooooooooooooo!!!!!
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bing 🤬 O I corrupted the 🤬 outta my 🤬


    Ahhhh, I see.....well, I commend you on being open to do something new....real talk though, for the sake of your marriage, you might want to reconsider. Then again, you said you feel that it's strong enough to handle this, so....good luck.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    2 freaks in a relationship.... yall might as well call this the beginning of the end.

    I mean how slippery of a slope is swingin
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I'm not married, but I dunno about the swinging. The idea of watching my wife gettin sexed down my another brotha, doesn't sit well wit me. 3sum wit another woman, cool. But swinging? Ehh, no.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    27wyecz.jpg

    ok this it no more lol

    Based upon the 2 pics yeah I'm smashing yo chick son. If I was the other 🤬 🤬 yo girl in the swinger sex room, your feelings gonna be hurt once I'm done wit her son LOL.

    In all seriousness I hope the relationship works out, if you really ready for that type of relationship.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    So lemme get this straight... whilst swinging.. are you watching ur wife get dicked down by another dude? or you in one room and she in the next?

    either way...i cant get wit. But T/S wife can get it from the back. Id even let her suck my fingers.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    id honestly tell my bf to go 🤬 someone else if he came at me with some 🤬 🤬 type 🤬
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    id honestly tell my bf to go 🤬 someone else if he came at me with some 🤬 🤬 type 🤬

    🤬 u aint down wit that Jihad life
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Damn this thread blew the 🤬 up when i was in class...ill read up when i get home

    T/s it has nothin to do with game...alot of dudes sleep on women (i know i did) and thier side ventures. When a dude cheat hes sloppy hes noticable...when my woman cheated everything was still the same day to day. Homecooked meals, real convos, great sex...i know the reason she did what she did and it had nothing to do with me OR the dude she did it with.

    Alot of dudes sharing thier women and they dont know it or they smelling themselves too hard to face it/see what could be obvious.

    And nah im not divorced...that 🤬 too expensive id rather just stick it out. Maybe ill find somethin better or maybe her situation gets better, ill let the future decide that. Im in louisiana brah aint too many quality females out here.

    And again i dont really care if another dude 🤬 the chick im with...its the dishonesty that stings. After a certain point that whole "my chick" thing gets played, you dont own another human being and they going to do what they wanna do regardless; dont live a miserable life trying to control someone elses. Stay up.....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    D-Marco wrote: »
    🤬 u aint down wit that Jihad life

    not if it involves 🤬 🤬 whilst stroking a headless chicken
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I say good luck. If this is something neither of you have tried to do before, you gotta be honest with yourselves and each other about what you are and aren't comfortable with for it to work.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    t/s have you ever considered that you might be a cuckold? maybe you just wanna let her experiment on her own.


    trivia question: which one of y'all knows the term for a female cuckold?

    🤬 usually works for me.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    D-Marco wrote: »
    So lemme get this straight... whilst swinging.. are you watching ur wife get dicked down by another dude? or you in one room and she in the next?

    either way...i cant get wit. But T/S wife can get it from the back. Id even let her suck my fingers.

    We both dont wanna be in the same room if its going down
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol, no it's a cuckquean, that's a woman who drives pleasure from her partner's philandry. she gets turned on by him 🤬 other people

    That's disgusting. I still say '🤬 ' still applies.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Damn this thread blew the 🤬 up when i was in class...ill read up when i get home

    T/s it has nothin to do with game...alot of dudes sleep on women (i know i did) and thier side ventures. When a dude cheat hes sloppy hes noticable...when my woman cheated everything was still the same day to day. Homecooked meals, real convos, great sex...i know the reason she did what she did and it had nothing to do with me OR the dude she did it with.

    Alot of dudes sharing thier women and they dont know it or they smelling themselves too hard to face it/see what could be obvious.

    And nah im not divorced...that 🤬 too expensive id rather just stick it out. Maybe ill find somethin better or maybe her situation gets better, ill let the future decide that. Im in louisiana brah aint too many quality females out here.

    And again i dont really care if another dude 🤬 the chick im with...its the dishonesty that stings. After a certain point that whole "my chick" thing gets played, you dont own another human being and they going to do what they wanna do regardless; dont live a miserable life trying to control someone elses. Stay up.....

    Real talk, props you just dropped a gem in here
    my 🤬 if you was really smart you would go head with all that swinging 🤬 and just smutt your wife out.

    I mean I live near MD and I can tell you 🤬 be paying top dollar for 🤬 there. You could probably get like 400 a session, some lonely 🤬 will pay good money.


    just sayin

    So your suggesting i literally 🤬 my wife out?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    not if it involves 🤬 🤬 whilst stroking a headless chicken

    swagg!!........
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    hey, people are into all kinds of things. who knows why what turns us on does

    True dat, this some grown folks 🤬 right chea. These young 🤬 dont understand that
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    hey, people are into all kinds of things. who knows why what turns us on does

    I'm only kidding though. I say more power to those people. I think it'd be dope if my chick were into me 🤬 other chicks but it's still strange.
Sign In or Register to comment.