Serious Question: Why Aren't People Up In Arms About Dj Khaled Using the N-Word Too?

1235»

Comments

  • gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    These Peckawoods is 🤬 beasts!

    I'm an Afrikan-American so that's my frame of reference and that's were I speak from, my family was brutalized, castrated, mutilated, murdered and oppressed on this soil in Amerikkka not in Palestine or Puerto Rico.


    You got crackas talking about the Arab slave-trade like this is Saudi Arabia instead of the United States, and the sick 🤬 act like Paletinians had a hand in the slave-trade.


    That why I don't talk slavery with the Avatar- crackas because them 🤬 main focus is to try to deflect blame.

    I can relate to the struggle for civil rights in Amerikkka because my family lived that 🤬 , my great grandparents and my grandparents lived that 🤬 , so I won't let some cracka distract me with some talk about Arab slave trading when my direct ancestors were enslaved by Euro-American crackas on this soil for 400 years.


    These 🤬 got Masters degree in Tricknology, deflection, and divide and conquer.

    PREACH! these krazy azz wiggaz & houseniggaz n herr is krazy tryna make it same like arabz have done mo harm 2 blkz n WHITE EMERICA then white folkz have imean i cant believe we have this same stupid thread made atleast twice a month like folkz dont know da difference between a cracka & a sandnigga smh lol
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    PREACH! these krazy azz wiggaz & houseniggaz n herr is krazy tryna make it same like arabz have done mo harm 2 blkz n WHITE EMERICA then white folkz have imean i cant believe we have this same stupid thread made atleast twice a month like folkz dont know da difference between a cracka & a sandnigga smh lol

    I can't really 🤬 witta Arab. Them dudes be tryin to tax swishers in some places. Others sell swishers that crumble like paper.
  • 2Fresh2def2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Could the thread starter be anymore of an idiot, obviously people have a problem with v nasty cuz shes white 🤬 . its alot different when a person of a race which enslaved u and oppressed u for hundreds of years uses a term which they created to degrade u in the first place, opposed to other races using it whom which we have no previous racial wars with. And it kills me everytime someone makes this argument cuz it almost seems like u want her to be able to say 🤬 .At the end of the day, I dont see anything wrong with excluding white people from using the word 🤬 because they created it to degrade and humiliate blacks so that should be common sense, after all if the asians thought it was cool to call each other chinks, i would respect the fact that im not asian and i would never call them that even if i was told it was ok.
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Cuz they didn't hang black women upside down from trees and cut the unborn babies from their pregnant stomachs.
  • MissLeadingMissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Threads like this really does bring out the racism in people...
  • gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I can't really 🤬 witta Arab. Them dudes be tryin to tax swishers in some places. Others sell swishers that crumble like paper.

    lol BUT.,.,.arabz sellin 🤬 swisherz & taxin>>>>crackaz sayin 🤬
    2Fresh2def wrote: »
    Could the thread starter be anymore of an idiot, obviously people have a problem with v nasty cuz shes white 🤬 . its alot different when a person of a race which enslaved u and oppressed u for hundreds of years uses a term which they created to degrade u in the first place, opposed to other races using it whom which we have no previous racial wars with. And it kills me everytime someone makes this argument cuz it almost seems like u want her to be able to say 🤬 .At the end of the day, I dont see anything wrong with excluding white people from using the word 🤬 because they created it to degrade and humiliate blacks so that should be common sense, after all if the asians thought it was cool to call each other chinks, i would respect the fact that im not asian and i would never call them that even if i was told it was ok.

    REAL SPIT,,..i dont understand y whitez & other non blkz dont understand or c that lol smh
  • CALI KUSHCALI KUSH Members Posts: 196
    edited August 2011
    BIG PUN AND FAT JOE GOT A PASS using 🤬 no one said 🤬 about that
  • gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    CALI KUSH wrote: »
    BIG PUN AND FAT JOE GOT A PASS using 🤬 no one said 🤬 about that

    thatz cuz they r both PUERTO RICAN duh,.,.,.
  • CALI KUSHCALI KUSH Members Posts: 196
    edited August 2011
    then why did J-LO get in trouble a few years back for saying 🤬 and shes rican also
  • gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    CALI KUSH wrote: »
    then why did J-LO get in trouble a few years back for saying 🤬 and shes rican also

    i dont know i guess cuz she was a pop act but therr was mad blk folkz that was backin jlo
  • CALI KUSHCALI KUSH Members Posts: 196
    edited August 2011
    fair enough!
  • MysticBoyMysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    🤬 =/= 🤬 . long as you say 🤬 the same way I do, IDGAF.
  • Jonas.diniJonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Threads like this really does bring out the racism in people...

    Truth
    ......
  • MrCraftyMrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2011
    JayToTheZ wrote: »
    Yeah, kinda like the black people call us white people crackas like it's our name....

    oh my bad honkkkey, i won't call you crackkka anymore
  • MrCraftyMrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    These Peckawoods is 🤬 beasts!

    I'm an Afrikan-American so that's my frame of reference and that's were I speak from, my family was brutalized, castrated, mutilated, murdered and oppressed on this soil in Amerikkka not in Palestine or Puerto Rico.


    You got crackas talking about the Arab slave-trade like this is Saudi Arabia instead of the United States, and the sick 🤬 act like Paletinians had a hand in the slave-trade.


    That why I don't talk slavery with the Avatar- crackas because them 🤬 main focus is to try to deflect blame.

    I can relate to the struggle for civil rights in Amerikkka because my family lived that 🤬 , my great grandparents and my grandparents lived that 🤬 , so I won't let some cracka distract me with some talk about Arab slave trading when my direct ancestors were enslaved by Euro-American crackas on this soil for 400 years.


    These 🤬 got Masters degree in Tricknology, deflection, and divide and conquer.

    /thread(N u honkkkays will never, ever be allowed to say "🤬 /ni66er" in the face of a dude like me)
  • KidLife10200KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2011
    KingJamal wrote: »
    And I didn't know that us black people enslaved white people and when we whipped them we called them crackas

    The more u know

    I'm talking about the word "🤬 "

    Lmao There is a difference with the GA and GER after all? :confused:

    Doesn't the word "🤬 " mean homie or a friend lol? Isn't the definition different from "🤬 ?" If so what difference does it make if a white person says it?

    lol hypocritical ass 🤬 these days.
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I'm talking about the word "🤬 "

    Lmao There is a difference with the GA and GER after all? :confused:

    Doesn't the word "🤬 " mean homie or a friend lol? Isn't the definition different from "🤬 ?" If so what difference does it make if a white person says it?

    lol hypocritical ass 🤬 these days.

    mantan-moreland2.jpg
    .......................................
  • KidLife10200KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    You can't explain something simple.

    The Bay area have watermelon songs, 🤬 rappers and they co-sign white 🤬 and people still wonder why we call them 🤬 .

    Let's have a moment of laughter............



    Okay, ayo GEE:

    I might be playing around with my older brother and call him a "punk" but if a white-boy calls my brother a punk I'm going to slash his face up with a box-cutter and slit his throat.

    I might be playing around with my baby-sister and call her a "🤬 " but if a white-🤬 calls my sister a 🤬 I'm going to spit in her pink face multiple times until her hair is soaked.




    My family and extended family have privileges that no Cracka can ever have.



    .......besides when the Cracka says "🤬 " it sounds like The assassination of Bobby Hutton.


    It sounds like Adolf 🤬

    It sounds like Cecil Rhodes

    It sounds like Bennito Mussolini

    It sounds like P.W Botha

    It sounds like J Edgar Hoover

    It sounds like the white supremacists.

    Yeah I don't need to hear a white cracka say 🤬 at all because it sounds a lot different coming from his mouth than the extended family of minorities that use the word.

    So if a black person spits in his face you wouldn't do 🤬 ?

    If a black person called your sister a 🤬 you're saying you wouldn't do 🤬 .

    Lol so much for everyone being equal.

    Stop letting your hatred of things that happened in the past make you hate white people. You weren't out there getting hosed down in the streets and attacked by dogs. Just as most white people today weren't whipping you and making you pick cotton. So in reality you have no idea what the black people felt back then. MLK didn't go around calling white people "crackas" and he was the one who got shot.

    And it 🤬 me off to know that MLK ended up getting shot in the name of equality for all races and we have morons like you still going around calling whits crackas and spouting all this superiority 🤬 as if you actually know what it felt like to be a slave or to be sent to separate schools for being black.

    You're a disgrace.
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    So if a black person spits in his face you wouldn't do 🤬 ?

    If a black person called your sister a 🤬 you're saying you wouldn't do 🤬 .

    Lol so much for everyone being equal.

    Stop letting your hatred of things that happened in the past make you hate white people. You weren't out there getting hosed down in the streets and attacked by dogs. Just as most white people today weren't whipping you and making you pick cotton. So in reality you have no idea what the black people felt back then. MLK didn't go around calling white people "crackas" and he was the one who got shot.

    And it 🤬 me off to know that MLK ended up getting shot in the name of equality for all races and we have morons like you still going around calling whits crackas and spouting all this superiority 🤬 as if you actually know what it felt like to be a slave or to be sent to separate schools for being black.

    You're a disgrace.

    blackface.jpg

    ......................................
  • KidLife10200KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2011
    Of course this 🤬 can't conjure up an intelligent rebuttal so he resorts to using images.

    You're the definition of a lame ass jit.
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Of course this 🤬 can't conjure up an intelligent rebuttal so he resorts to using images.

    You're the definition of a lame ass jit.

    There's no point, you just sound like a bamboozled idiot....
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Yamoley wrote: »
    There's no point, you just sound like a bamboozled idiot....

    Check your inbox
  • KidLife10200KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2011
    Yamoley wrote: »
    There's no point, you just sound like a bamboozled idiot....

    So in other words you can't conjure up an intelligent rebuttal so you resort to using insults?
  • gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2011
    So if a black person spits in his face you wouldn't do 🤬 ?

    If a black person called your sister a 🤬 you're saying you wouldn't do 🤬 .

    Lol so much for everyone being equal.

    Stop letting your hatred of things that happened in the past make you hate white people. You weren't out there getting hosed down in the streets and attacked by dogs. Just as most white people today weren't whipping you and making you pick cotton. So in reality you have no idea what the black people felt back then. MLK didn't go around calling white people "crackas" and he was the one who got shot.

    And it 🤬 me off to know that MLK ended up getting shot in the name of equality for all races and we have morons like you still going around calling whits crackas and spouting all this superiority 🤬 as if you actually know what it felt like to be a slave or to be sent to separate schools for being black.

    You're a disgrace.

    [email protected] ya SN cuz u r a KID a dumb 1 @ that cuz blkz is still not equal wit whitez n WHITE EMERICA fool!...these white crackaz even 🤬 'd up MLKz quote on da MLK memorial n DC cuz they dont care smh
Sign In or Register to comment.