What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

BIOSHOCK INFINITE Announced! [Trailer, Screenshots, Details Inside]

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, I see your point. But the we were ripped off by the franchise with Bioshock 2. So 🤬 their franchise.

That's what happens when you try to milk a cash cow. The team that did the first one wasn't ready to release the 2nd but 2K wanted a game released by a certain date so they got somebody else to do B2.
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    stoneface wrote: »
    Got this one...

infinitespreadv3.jpg

I like the Crow one beacuse of how dark it looks.

infinitespreadv-530.jpg

Here's the last one with Elizabeth and "Him." Too ill.
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    New trailer dropping on the VGA's

Bioshock Infinite is already GOTY 2012.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Cant wait for it! Beat both 1 and 2. pretty dope games
  • focus
    BioShock Infinite Release Date
    Take to the skies.
    March 1, 2012
    by Daniel Krupa

BioShock Infinite will be released in North America on October 16, 2012, and will be available internationally from October 19, 2012.

In the game you play as Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton agent, sent to find a missing woman called Elizabeth, who has been held captive in the floating city of Columbia.

While not a direct sequel to either of the two previous BioShock games, Infinite has similar gameplay and thematic concerns.

"After BioShock, we had a vision for a follow up that dwarfed the original in scope and ambition," said Ken Levine, creative director at Irrational games. "BioShock Infinite has been our sole focus for the last four years, and we can't wait for fans to get their hands on it."

BioShock Infinite is coming out on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1219768p1.html
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Bioshock had a great story and atmosphere, the gameplay was ass though.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    lmao, u sound like youve never played the game...

• imm0rt4l
    edited March 2012
    lmao, u sound like youve never played the game...

'Would you kindly' point to what in my post indicates I've never played the game? I owned the damn game, genius, bought it day one for my 360.... It's simple, the story and atmosphere of the game are on another level, 🤬 is dope....but the quality of the gameplay whether it be the shooting mechanics, the way the splicers behaved or leveling up left much to be desired.
  • focus
    LOL @ Immortal not being able to take down a Big Daddy.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    BioShock Infinite PS3 Will Include Original BioShock

On Infinite's Blu-Ray Disc.

Sony has announced that PlayStation 3 copies of BioShock Infinite will include a copy of the original BioShock for free.

According to the PlayStation Blog, a free copy of BioShock will be included on BioShock Infinite's Blu-Ray disc. As previously revealed, the PlayStation 3 version of Infinite will also be enhanced with PlayStation Move compatibility.

BioShock Infinite will hit stores on October 16th in North America and October 19th internationally.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Bioshock 1 and 2.....still sealed never opened
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if anyone knows how to handle 'big daddies' it would be focus.
  • imm0rt4l
    Focus, you clicked on the wrong tab, you're at the ill community, not your bugchasing forum. Though I can see how you would correlate the word 'ill' with your passion for chasing men with 🤬 , these boards you frequent have no relation.
  • stoneface
    'Would you kindly' point to what in my post indicates I've never played the game?

I bolded it in my response, genius.
    joshuaboy wrote: »

Thats an amazing bonus for those who never played the first, damn.

• earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah it is. very cool, especially since on ps3 it only sold about 1m.
  • focus
    especially since on ps3 it only sold about 1m.

Like pretty much every game released on PS3.
  • earth two superman
    yeah ur right about that Magnavox
  • imm0rt4l
    edited March 2012
    'Would you kindly' point to what in my post indicates I've never played the game?

I bolded it in my response, genius.
    joshuaboy wrote: »

Thats an amazing bonus for those who never played the first, damn.

oh so it's because you have 🤬 taste in gameplay mechanics? So you're saying that the gameplay was actually the best aspect of the game even eclipsing the narrative and the atmosphere? fair enough stanley. Something something opinions, yours stinks.
  • stoneface
    edited March 2012
    oh so it's because you have 🤬 taste in gameplay mechanics, fair enough stanley. something something opinions, your stinks.

:[email protected] lol, whatever dude...if u say so.
  • imm0rt4l
    oh so it's because you have 🤬 taste in gameplay mechanics, fair enough stanley. something something opinions, your stinks.

:[email protected] lol, whatever dude...if u say so.

Yea, I say so. lol @ your girlfriends name being Bioshock and you failing to defend her honor.
  • focus
    edited March 2012
    The gameplay mechanics in Bioshock was one of the best things about it. Just as important as the story and setting. So much choice. This is pretty much a unanimous thought. If you disagree Imm0rt4l fine...but you are in the minority.
  • stoneface
    Yea, I say so. lol @ your girlfriends name being Bioshock and you failing to defend her honor.
    I-)
  • imm0rt4l
    edited March 2012
    Unanimous thought my ass, nobody gives a 🤬 about the shooting mechanics of bioshock, that 🤬 is 🤬 wack. It does a lot of other things nicely, but gameplay being the strong point is 🤬 laughable. If anything I gave the game too much credit seeing as it's kinda forgettable minus the twist. Even the people who champion the game when it was released quickly turned on the game, usually because it ultimately was kinda boring. Wrench>>>pistol
  • imm0rt4l
    edited March 2012
    http://neogaf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=458948&page=4
    An example in the divisiveness of Bioshock.

Yea I'm definitely in the minority
  • focus
    edited March 2012
    LOL...one neogaf forum post? LOL...forgettable? Look up ANY best of this gen list and Bioshock will be there, usually #1 or #2 between it and Mass Effect 2, including praise for gameplay. And its why Infinite is the most anticipated game of 2012.