What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

BIOSHOCK INFINITE Announced! [Trailer, Screenshots, Details Inside]

13567

Comments

  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    One post? Read the 🤬 thread. Hell, look at all the bioshock threads after the game was released lol. Stay deluded in your belief the game is universally loved, it isn't. Also, besides the twist that came halfway through the game, yea that 🤬 was forgettable.
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    One post? Read the 🤬 thread. Hell, look at all the bioshock threads after the game was released lol. Stay deluded in your belief the game is universally loved, it isn't.

    LOL..one thread on one forum is a still a minority compared to the amount of praise Biohshock got and still maintains, for everything including gameplay. Of course some people wont agree, but i'm talking the GRAND SCHEME of things here.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Nobody is talking about bioshock dude, but you go ahead and stay going down on big daddies. I gave the game it's props and highlighted a flaw and all you can say is you're looking at the grand scheme of things like the game is unfuckwithable. Lest we forget how much everyone was hyped for the game and was engrossed by it in the beginning(including gaf) and ultimately felt the game had a lot of potential squandered. Feel free to discount the thousands on gaf as outliers(grand scheme lol), really if anything the reaction on those threads serves as a microcosm for the big picture. Your game isn't infallible. What bioshock had in spades was the atmosphere/narrative that propelled it to where it is, doesn't change the fact that's is highly regarded(by the mass) as overrated.
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    Nobody is talking about bioshock dude, but you go ahead and stay going down on big daddies. I gave the game it's props and highlighted a flaw and all you can say is you're looking at the grand scheme of things like the game is unfuckwithable. Lest we forget how much everyone was hyped for the game and was engrossed by it in the beginning(including gaf) and ultimately felt the game had a lot of potential squandered. Feel free to discount the thousands on gaf as outliers(grand scheme lol), really if anything the reaction on those threads serves as a microcosm for the big picture. Your game isn't infallible. What bioshock had in spades was the atmosphere/narrative that propelled it to where it is, doesn't change the fact that's is highly regarded(by the mass) as overrated.

    LOL @ you getting mad? I'm just saying, the only "gameplay" flaw you seem to have a problem with is the shooting, and Bioshock's gameplay was about sooooooo much more than shooting, and even that wasn't bad. Just sounds like you sucked at Bioshock and want to believe the masses agreed/also sucked, but they didn't.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Focus, you acting like a little sister right now. Seriously, 🤬 . Just a moment you were arguing that everyone loves bioshock and that I was in the minority, now you're saying the masses said the game sucked. You just conceded the argument. You lose. Maybe you should go find Andrew Ryan at the bottom of the Ocean.
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    Focus, you acting like a little sister right now. Seriously, 🤬 . Just a moment you were arguing that everyone loves bioshock and that I was in the minority, now you're saying the masses said the game sucked. You just conceded the argument. You lose. Maybe you should go find Andrew Ryan at the bottom of the Ocean.

    LOL. You must have read what I typed wrong. I think its because you are getting upset and trying to make this about me instead of the game since you were never able to support your argument. I didn't say anything like that.
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only one upset here posted double lol
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    smh.
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    smh.

    Right.
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Trailer

  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bioshock Infinite trailer from the VGAs:

  • biggpmm
    biggpmm Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    man that 🤬 got delayed to march now
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope trailer!

  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a creative way to show off what comes with the Premium Edition of the game.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I tried the demo of the 1st one and wasnt feeling, Im still gonna go back and beat all of them, 1 day
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never got into the first 2 but prob pick this 1 up
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another new trailer, all gameplay

  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013


    THE VERDICT

    Going in, I had to question whether Infinite could live up to the BioShock name after having discarded its signature world of Rapture, with its Big Daddies and Little Sisters and warring philosophies, and starting from scratch. On the way out, I'm forced to seriously question which is the better game. In total, BioShock Infinite is a brilliant shooter that nudges the entire genre forward with innovations in both storytelling and gameplay. It trips over itself in a couple of spots, but not in any way that should keep you from embracing it with your utmost enthusiasm.

    9.4 - AMAZING
    Would you kindly play BioShock Infinite? Gameplay and the story combine for a majorly memorable shooter.


    +Rich, satisfying story
    +Luscious art direction
    +Myriad combat options
    +Elizabeth matters to both story and gameplay
    – Feels a bit padded in the middle
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this got like a 6.0 at gamestop
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    this got like a 6.0 at gamestop

    Except that it didn't, and Gamestop doesn't review games.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    this got like a 6.0 at gamestop
    What I tell you about that drinking? Copping on Tuesday.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Cant 🤬 with it that unreal engine has aged horrendously. Could barely get through ME3. I hope devs stop using that 🤬 as engine next generation.

    FYI why do people post reviews as if they matter?
Sign In or Register to comment.