What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Official Gaming Setup Thread (Pics encouraged)

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who are hyping that mitsu DLP TV...that thing is a 🤬 ...my mother owns one and the Prohector lamp blew out so it wouldnt work and now white dots are occuring all over the screen andkeep multiplying...all within a year of ownership...

yeah i was about to ask this. amazon has an $1800 82 inch set up but im wary of it. looks nice but i heard those are too delicate.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    livingroom
    2012-03-01_15-54-37_286.jpg

office
    2012-03-01_16-10-04_744.jpg
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    office
    2012-03-01_16-10-04_744.jpg
    Sweet Jesus, dat Dreamcast *cries*

• focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same setup for the most part, just different tv

GAMESETUP.jpg

• focus
    edited March 2012

yeah i was about to ask this. amazon has an $1800 82 inch set up but im wary of it. looks nice but i heard those are too delicate.

LOL. This 🤬 been "thinking about" buying some 🤬 for like, 2 years now. Always some excuse tho. No wonder $50 a year seem like alot. When you posting yo setup E2S? You been in the peanut gallery for awhile in this thread son.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao keep crying and begging and ill consider it. You won't see my grandmas magnavox in it though.
  • earth two superman
    Nah I can't even say that. She has a LG. She's damn near blind and she still has a better tv than focus rofl
  • focus
    edited March 2012
    LOL...except I just posted my setup. LOL @ you taking 7 mins to post a second response that's not relevant. You swore you got it right the second time. LOL!

• focus
    edited March 2012
    focus wrote: »

LOL. This 🤬 been "thinking about" buying some 🤬 for like, 2 years now. Always some excuse tho. No wonder $50 a year seem like alot. When you posting yo setup E2S? You been in the peanut gallery for awhile in this thread son.
  • earth two superman
    Now ur checking the times between my posts.

And you're still double posting.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings focus. I'm sure a game on a Phillips Cd-i looks great on ur magnavox.
  • earth two superman
    Keep requoting yourself, crying and asking for my pictures focus. Blazini taught you well.
  • focus
    LOL...you never got a laugh for two years off another 🤬 joke, and now it no longer even applies. Poor ES2. I'll sell you my old Magnavox lil man so you can stop fantasizing about other 🤬 setups in this thread. LMAO!

• earth two superman
    Didn't understand any of that. 🤬 joke? And who's ES2?
  • earth two superman
    You kind of type like a white guy trying to act black too.
  • focus
    edited March 2012
    65 inch and 3d ready. u sir, won.

is this the TV you have?

http://www.amazon.com/Mitsubishi-WD-65638-65-Inch-1080p-3D-Ready/dp/B003HIPKR0

LMAO! Listen at this 🤬 . He all impressed and excited over some 🤬 he'll never have. "Is that the TV you have? Wow! U sir, won". LMAO!
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Focus came a long way.

gahiggidy.jpg
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    lmao

who went through the trouble of making that pic? I know it's pretty old but I don't know where it came from.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    There wasn't any trouble in making that pic man, 🤬 is real son. Focus slit his wrists when Gunpei Yokoi died. Unfortunately he failed in his suicide attempt, true story.

To his credit, he's not the nintentard he once was, now he's just anti sony, which is definitely a step up :tu
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    Nothing special yet. Still gotta tidy it up, re-organize some 🤬 . Plus I still have another rack of about 30 more PS3 games at my old house that I still need to bring to this new spot. Gonna re-do the floors too so I'll post an update pic soon. The 360 (and PS3 on the floor -_-) is my roomie's.

dh8yte.jpg
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated pic since being bak in the states, new surround sound.. (LG)

newsetup.jpg
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »

newsetup.jpg

damn man......you got all those system in a small place like that?.....you need to give those systems room to breath
  • kanggoodie
    its just a fat ps3 and a 360 slim

newsetup.jpg

damn man......you got all those system in a small place like that?.....you need to give those systems room to breath

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

newsetup.jpg

you should move your ps3 because you are blocking the main vent on the right side.
  • kanggoodie
    @BIGRUSS, no i dont... that 🤬 get little to no play anyway ...
  • kanggoodie
    Got a new LG 55 inch TV.. posting pic later! Bump this thread for the 2k13