What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Meek Mill = The Hottest East-Coast rapper under 40?

H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason

That raw Philly spit is back not that backpack or euro-rap not the pink-fur or nun-chuck rap...raw out the gutter geechie 🤬 .

Comments

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah Meek got next. Ross was smart to give meek a deal
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Definitely looking forward to Dreamchasers 2
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    MEEK is that nu mainstream rapper thatz gonna do j cole & wale numberz when he dropz imo...
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ross wildin on that video
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek is on deck. After Meek and Wale it looks pretty 🤬 for the coast
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    by mtv's definition maybe
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Meek gotta yell on every track tho???
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jam a little meek here and there but I really don't see what his appeal is or what exactly he's good at. Young Chris>>>>>Meek Mill imo and it aint close
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Why Meek gotta yell on every track tho???

thats his voice imo...hes not yelling...hes the only young eastcoast MC that gets any kind of play on radio.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    under 40 lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wale is hotter than Meek, i doubt Meek will sell half the albums of Wale.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Wale has a large female fanbase and is establish somewhat...Meek gotta tap into that somehow.
  • Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    Meek Buzzing he goin to sell. Philly seems to embrace him, all PHilly heavyweights seem to co-sign (Sieg, GDK, Cassidy) All he gotta do is keep dropping and he'll do well.
  • H-Rap 180

by mtv's definition maybe

Unless you can name one hotter.
  • GeE-757
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

watch him say that loser HOE BUDDEN smh...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Wale has a large female fanbase and is establish somewhat...Meek gotta tap into that somehow.

🤬 ain't tryna here no 🤬 scream at them all day, maybe beside DMX but he still had a softer side (Slippin, How it's going down,etc).
  • H-Rap 180
    GeE-757 wrote: »

Hoe Buttons is signed to a white-rapper in a group with 3 other dudes...he's been beaten on camera and branded a simp on Twitter, he makes emo headphone music for rhyme-scheme nerds....could you see him rock a crowd like Meek were the people know all the lyrics to his mixtape songs? Is he even known outside the Internet or just the bi-polar guy from Slaughterhouse?
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Hoe Buttons is signed to a white-rapper in a group with 3 other dudes...he's been beaten on camera and branded a simp on Twitter, he makes emo headphone music for rhyme-scheme nerds....could you see him rock a crowd like Meek were the people know all the lyrics to his mixtape songs? Is he even known outside the Internet or just the bi-polar guy from Slaughterhouse?

[email protected] beaten on camera...that 🤬 just soundz funnie but real talk joey got da shady cracka gaawd behind him & he still wont out sell meek mill..
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad but true
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreamchasers was cray, can't wait for Dreamchasers 2 and Self Made 2
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

[email protected] beaten on camera...that 🤬 just soundz funnie but real talk joey got da shady cracka gaawd behind him & he still wont out sell meek mill..

im truly hurt....if i 🤬 my self today its on your conscience
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I dunno I prefer Wale, but Meek might be Hotter.. but then Wiz dropped that mixtape... I mean hottest in general or to black people or to general audiences... what is the target area of relevance?
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    who deleted my post? gayrap, u a 🤬
  • H-Rap 180
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    I dunno I prefer Wale, but Meek might be Hotter.. but then Wiz dropped that mixtape... I mean hottest in general or to black people or to general audiences... what is the target area of relevance?

I prefer Wale too, but it's hard to deny that Meek got the streets and in this era you get extra points for that.

Wiz impressed me, I think he might have saved his core audience.

Overall I'd say Wiz, Wale, Meek

Personally Wale, Meek, Wiz

Streets & Black folks = Meek
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carolina= East Coast ? yup

then Nope

Cole World