What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ooohh got dayum - Roc-A-Fella Founder Kareem “Biggs” Burke Pleads Guilty: Faces Five Years In Prison

Sion
Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited March 2012 in The Reason
Roc-A-Fella Records co-founder Kareem “Biggs” Burke has pleaded guilty in Manhattan Federal Criminal Court, for his role in a massive marijuana ring.

Burke appeared in court yesterday (March 15) in Manhattan Federal Court, where he pleaded guilty to conspiring to distribute and to possess with the intent to distribute, more than 100 kg of marijuana.
Federal authorities connected Burke to a massive marijuana trafficking ring that involved over 50 people.
“With Kareem Burke’s guilty plea today, another member of this sprawling marijuana trafficking ring stands convicted,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara told AllHipHop.com in a press release. “We will continue to pursue and punish those who traffic in illegal drugs.”

Burke was arrested in October of 2010, after federal authorities connected him to three separate, but interconnected marijuana trafficking cells.

The network distributed the marijuana to customers in Florida, New York and New Jersey.

According to federal authorities, most of the organization was based in Florida, but they also bought marijuana from growers in California.

When Burke was arrested, police found the remains of a marijuana growing operation, as well as $15,000 in cash.

The 38-year-old, who founded Roc-A-Fella Records with Jay-Z and Damon Dash in 1995, faces the mandatory minimum sentence of five years in prison and a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison.
In addition to the prison sentence, Burke must forfeit his $660,000 residence in New Jersey, a 2010 BMW and the $15,000 in cash that was seized.

Kareem “Biggs” Burke will be sentenced by Judge Laura Taylor Swain on May 18, at 12:00 PM.

http://allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/20120316-000637.jpg?w=620
by Grandmaster Grouchy Greg March 16th, 2012 @ 12:15am

:( got dayum this is some sad 🤬 ....

Well who's to blame ? How come everybody who worked with Jay ended up with nothing ?? Does Biggs deserve this 🤬 I mean dayum it wasn't like he was a major figure head or no 🤬 like that....

Lets speak on it....

Comments

• Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    🤬 lost lol..

10 years of being around New York's elite and the only moves you make involve selling marijuana. jesus christ lol.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol At who's to blame? The 🤬 condo apartment got busted as a weed house in 2004 and he got off on a technicality, then he got caught with distribution levels of weed again.

Don't clearly has a problem!
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Rey 🤬 wrote: »
    🤬 lost lol..

10 years of being around New York's elite and the only moves you make involve selling marijuana. jesus christ lol.

Rey 🤬 whats good my 🤬 ..... good to see u back in full effect fam...

LOLOL its some sad 🤬 , Biggs suppose to be a millionaire and he pulls this 🤬 ? SMFH LOLOL.
  • Rey Negro
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Rey 🤬 wrote: »
    🤬 lost lol..

Rey 🤬 whats good my 🤬 ..... good to see u back in full effect fam...

LOLOL its some sad 🤬 , Biggs suppose to be a millionaire and he pulls this 🤬 ? SMFH LOLOL.

was good breh? i tried SOHH but, it aint nothin like home lol

the more time goes on, im not upset that Hov broke away.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn the 🤬 biggs is like 5 years younger than jigga ....

props to that 🤬 for upstarting a label at the ripe age of 21 ......
  • usmarin3
    Biggs been doing this for a long ass time, no wonder why he was so low key. He should of quit that 🤬 once the label and clothing line popped off though.
  • Rey Negro
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    damn the 🤬 biggs is like 5 years younger than jigga ....

props to that 🤬 for upstarting a label at the ripe age of 21 ......

Dame & Biggs were a lil younger. Early 20s. Jay. Mid 20s.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 🤬 was always quiet
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    smh, damn jay, u got yo 🤬 goin from the streets to legit and now back to the streets......smh cold blooded
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully around the wayMembers Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Biggs is a grown ass man, no one to blame but himself. Everyone Jay worked with ended up with nothing? Maaaan you reaching
  • son of 1973
    son of 1973 Members Posts: 769
    The 🤬 should be legal anyway lol. But 🤬 should know when to get out, you gonna go down sooner or later if you dont.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I wonder how much $ this dude made with Roc to go back to selling weed again after the label fell through.

A co-CEO on a multi million $ label and you're back to selling weed. Something isn't right, he must've only had a tiny stake in the Roc's profits
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 years that's it 🤬 i'd take that with the quickness
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Jay drysnitched on him couple yrs back
    Big's the smart one on the low like Dean Martin
  • usmarin3
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Damn, I wonder how much $ this dude made with Roc to go back to selling weed again after the label fell through.

A co-CEO on a multi million $ label and you're back to selling weed. Something isn't right, he must've only had a tiny stake in the Roc's profits

Dude was selling well during Rocafella, he got arrested in 2004 for growing 🤬 in his condo so that should let you know he had it going for a while.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was so sure that was gonna say 100kg of 🤬 . Weed???????? this 🤬 is an idiot

all he had to do was move to new jersey and he coulda grew LEGALLY. what the 🤬 ?
  • usmarin3
    Perfect wrote: »
    i was so sure that was gonna say 100kg of 🤬 . Weed???????? this 🤬 is an idiot

all he had to do was move to new jersey and he coulda grew LEGALLY. what the 🤬 ?

I don't think you can grow distribution amount of weed dude. lol

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Him and dame shoulda started a new label
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    this 🤬 had it the easiest out the three Roc heads
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    a real dumb 🤬

Fixed....
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    The 🤬 should be legal anyway lol. But 🤬 should know when to get out, you gonna go down sooner or later if you dont.

D#mn u da only person dat spoke from a "common sense" stand point. Biggs is a G!! Y'all talkin like he was on da corner with nickel bags or some sh*t. Weed is THE most popular drug in america point blank period. I bet anyone of u he's just a smoker & prolly sales it to a "very select few"!! Unless he doesn't has much common sense & a bunch of kids I also bet u he's still a MILLIONAIRE!! Dat said dude is gonna serve dat 5yrs & come home chillin harder than anyone of u 🤬 smokin loud all day.

Lastly,as homie said b4 da ish should B LEGAL anywayz!!!!
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    take what forbes figured then figure more
    cause they forgot to account what I did with the fraud
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legalise that 🤬 ...

🤬 morons
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have stashed a few million at my moms house if I was him during the Rocafella run.