What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Yo how is Salvia Legal

KingJamal
KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

I mean I'm surprised the govt hasn't made it illegal yet. These videos of people doin it is funny.

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he smoking so 🤬 he never heard of?

Crackhead in the making right before our eyes.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its illegal here in MN.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All drugs should be legal.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    They need to legalize weed too then SMH
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    saw some youtube video where some guy jump out the window on some wtf crazy ass 🤬 .
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's all kinds of legal 🤬 you can get high off of.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiat_money wrote: »

name em
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spice aka K2 is a legal high, very powerful if smoked in a big joint or blunt. It's so powerful though some people get heart attacks or even seizures when they smoke it, so if u wana try it, be careful bruh

Salvia is really good 🤬 though, I had the best high of my life smoking that 🤬 . As much as I love weed (I'll be rolling some good green in 10 seconds), the best high anyone will EVER have will be off salvia. There's nothing close to it, at all, compared to weed and 🤬 at least (only other illegal things I've ever done and will ever do)
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spice aka K2 is a legal high, very powerful if smoked in a big joint or blunt. It's so powerful though some people get heart attacks or even seizures when they smoke it, so if u wana try it, be careful bruh

Salvia is really good 🤬 though, I had the best high of my life smoking that 🤬 . As much as I love weed (I'll be rolling some good green in 10 seconds), the best high anyone will EVER have will be off salvia. There's nothing close to it, at all, compared to weed and 🤬 at least (only other illegal things I've ever done and will ever do)

best high ever?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    my 🤬 you typing like a prophet, where can i get salvia, and how do i smoke it???
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    i smoked it a few times when i was livin in michigan. at the time i did it it was legal. later that year they illegalized it.. never done it since... its mos defiantly a spiritual plant if used the right way.. you HAVE to be in a good mood before you inhale it. i cant stress that enough.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2012

best high ever?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    my 🤬 you typing like a prophet, where can i get salvia, and how do i smoke it???

I live in NYC, I know two places in Manhattan where you can get some. If you're outside NY, you can order some online but be careful, some online companies will rip you off. It happened to me and I actually never got my salvia.

Best way to smoke it is through a BIG pipe or 🤬 . If you use a joint, you'll definitely get a little high, but it's not the same. Make sure you have a friend with you cuz DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! My 🤬 you will see CRAZY visions if you smoke it right, and feel weird ass sensations. Make sure you inhale the smoke as long as possible and hold as long as possible. I did that and almost dropped the 🤬 lol....I laughed as i did so.

When I smoked it with my boy, I was near a window.....and I honestly couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes flat. I also saw the stars outside the window appear in the room, as well as the buildings, I felt like I was in a 🤬 cartoon!!! It was the most amazing high I've ever had in my life, it was so incredible. The second time I smoked it that night, I laughed and drooled, and felt stuck in a chair. It was weird, but i wasn't scared. I truly felt I was one with the chair and my friend claims I said over and over again, "I'm a chair. I'm a 🤬 chair!" while laughing and still drooling Weird I know....but it was funny. And I had the time of my life.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2012
    goldenja wrote: »
    i smoked it a few times when i was livin in michigan. at the time i did it it was legal. later that year they illegalized it.. never done it since... its mos defiantly a spiritual plant if used the right way.. you HAVE to be in a good mood before you inhale it. i cant stress that enough.

Yeah, but a relaxed mood is more accurate in my experience. Some good calm music playing in the background is helpful. If you're relaxed enough, the intense high can last for 6 minutes, while the regular high might last another 10 or fifteen minutes. Everyone is different though
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not 🤬 with that 🤬 , 🤬 looks crazy and bad for u.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldenja wrote: »

Yeah, but a relaxed mood is more accurate in my experience. Some good calm music playing in the background is helpful. If you're relaxed enough, the intense high can last for 6 minutes, while the regular high might last another 10 or fifteen minutes. Everyone is different though

yeah, thats much how it was with me too. my boys were suprised how relaxed i was everytime i was in my zone. not once did i have a bad trip. only thing i didnt like was that extra 10-15 mins. for some reason it felt like a chunk of my brain was taken out. did you ever feel that?
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2012
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Im not 🤬 with that 🤬 , 🤬 looks crazy and bad for u.

I've only done it only 3 times in my life, I don't recommend anyone do it often or even multiple times a week. Unless you like tripping out crazy......🤬 I don't think I'll do it again until next year. But I personally think everyone should try it at least once in their life.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried that Spice like 2 yrs ago, 🤬 THAT. That had me scared as 🤬 , the high was outta this world. You only need 1-2 hits, DON'T smoke that like you would a joint. I was buggin' for 30 minutes watching the Laker game.

That was the last time I smoked, I've stopped since and now think it's just dumb. Just adding my two cents, in that I'll add they should make ALL drugs, that put you in another state, illegal.
  • kingblaze84
    LOL damn VIBE, you serious? All drugs, including weed and alcohol?? Spice I admit can be a little crazy, and it should rarely if ever be used, but salvia isn't that bad if used among friends indoors, just like weed. Salvia if anything can make one look at the world in a more positive manner after the high is over, I know I do now.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Cosign!
    298560_2359955912081_1045796912_32795422_449396253_n.jpg
    319975_2359957912131_1045796912_32795433_1453589265_n.jpg
  • Kimi
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I am getting too old. Getting high on 🤬 just dont appeal to me. A little alcohol is cool with me. I get a little loose and I straight.

Getting all twisted 🤬 the whole reason for getting out.
    Getting in a relaxed social mode>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting twisted!

But do you. It took me years to get to this point.
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um...Yeah.... I'm cool on any drug that'll have a 🤬 droolin on myself & requires me to have a gaurdian on standby.

Acid & shrooms >>>
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just watch those videos. Naw man I good! LOL!
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kimi i told u before u dont get high frm 🤬 ...its jus tobacco
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiat_money wrote:

but i dont want ANY high i want a weed high....this 🤬 just aint the same....i only smoked that 🤬 once and knew i would never touch it again...i didnt go crazy or nuthin but i got high as 🤬 after pulling on it like 3 times.....heart got to beating fast as hell and i kept hearing somebody whining or crying or some 🤬 .....🤬 all that
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    kimi i told u before u dont get high frm 🤬 ...its jus tobacco

I know what I felt Gotdamnit
    ! [-(